"When I was your age I could lift twice the amount you're lifting now!."

>"When I was your age I could lift twice the amount you're lifting now!."
Well fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cs9QgdlEp3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"that's too bad ol' man, your time is coming to an end. Get the fuck out of here"

Hit em' with the old >Costanza.jpeg and shig his digs.
Next he'll tell you about how many gooks he killed in 'Nam and how many bitches he fucked.
Yeah sure gramps, keep curling them 15 pounders.

"40 pounds isn't impressive grandpa"

Sure thing, Saul.

>cool man.

continue workout after small talk. who gives a shit, old people earned the right to say weird shit, walk around locker rooms naked, drive shitty. just give it to them, they'll be dead soon anyways and beyond the realm of time and space eternally and never in a place between and all encompassing everything to have ever existed, before and after existence, in all times and none.

In all fairness this kind of shit gives me hope. Old fuckers still at the gym hitting the weights. Can't lift as much as they used to... but fuck it... they still go.. I'm happy for this goofy kyke looking guy. I can lift more than him, but his discipline prob kept him in the gym for 40 years.

>Cool man. Put a lot of thought into that. Thats nice
>Have a nice workout bud

Let's do a lat pulldown competition Saul

Saul is a true role model unlike the shills and intellectually handicapped like Rich Piano, Mike Ratshit, Kali Natural Muscle, Mike O'Tren, Baldey Martyn, Quit Jones, Beta Destiny, Alan Troll, Lame Nordstrome, Mark Pocketliner, Trennor Murphy, Chrishman Goomah, Jerry testicle face Ward... The list goes on.

Shut your cock holster kike.

This. It's not exclusive to old farts either. I've met plenty of young guys who pull this shit.

>meet some guy who looks like a druggie
>Hey, bro. You lift?
>Yeah.
>I used to lift. How much do you deadlift?
>Well, I deadlifted 500lb at my best...
>That's cool, I used to deadlift 550lb.
>mfw

I'm almost 40 and tell my nephews stuff like that all the time. They never believe me so we went out to my garage and dusted off my old weights. I haven't lifted seriously in over a decade. The 18yr old maxed out at 255lb on the bench. I put up 260 and told them they aren't allowed to talk back to me until they can outlift me. Now they're motivated just so they talk shit to me. I love those little fuckers.

>thanks grandpa

or my favourite

>piss off ye old cunt

>You never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Fuck you, Uncle June

>Implying the average old nigga in a gym isn't some fag who didn't actually lift when he was young bar those few odd times within his life he tried and immediately quit (NYR, etc)
>implying this old nigga isn't in the gym again to perpetuate the vicious cycle of starting and quitting but this time has the accrued burden of his dyel lifestyle finally taking it's toll on his elderly body
>implying this fact isn't why he's lying to try and one up others who aren't doing the same mistake as him just so he can't feel as shit as he should
I'm referring to the character created in the OP, pls disregard any autism you find
But yes bless them old niggas who do/did consistently lift well

I genuinely smiled at this. Can't wait to do something similar when I get older. Thanks.

When I'll be your age I'll have a brand new heart/liver thanks to science. You will be long dead.

>But now you can't, can you? Weak old faggot.

Is Saul still alive?

That's nice to know, Zyzz.

In your time there weren't estrogens in our food and fluoride in the water.

He trains at planet fitness.

who is this angel

my sister :/

can i get her number plz

Saul would never say that

it's literally me, I'd post with timestamp but all my cameras spontaneously exploded a few seconds ago, my pet chihuahua died in the chain reaction, I'm shaking atm

Can you lift more than The Man Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=cs9QgdlEp3g

What is it with people who literally lie to your face IRL about bullshit exploits, how many girls were all over them etc.
What the fuck is wrong with these weirdoes.

They always benched at least 3pl8s too. Only one guy who talked to me about lifting in the past said that he didn't even bench 2pl8s. And funny enough he looked the best out of the bunch that claimed 3pl8s