Where my alpha Muslim bros at? Getting ready for them Ramadan gainzz?

Where my alpha Muslim bros at? Getting ready for them Ramadan gainzz?

becomingthealphamuslim.com/ramadan-strength-training/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxOlX7-6uww
youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/night
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why did muhammad attend prayer with cum stains on his clothes that his little 9 year old wife that he raped tried to scratch off?

why is this a website
what does an alpha muslim even mean
can't you just be a regular alpha
this is just lifting while fasting

I hate muzzles as much as the next guy but if I could have a hot 9yo wife I'd do it too.

Silly kafir, just mad at all these halal gainzz

>not denying that your "prophet" whom you are supposed to emulate attended prayer with literal wet cum stains on his clothes that his 9 year old rape bride tried to clean just minutes before with water and scratching with her fingernails

never gonna make it, brah

Aren't Catholics supposed to do the same thing but it's called lent?

A lot of Christians do Lent and you can give up anything. I gave up smoking, a friend gave up vidya.

Muslims just don't eat durning the day for Ramadan, then they feast at night. It requires very little willpower.

Can we stop pretending that 9 year olds aren't hot?

It's not just fasting, you also need to stop swearing, wasting time ( playing vidya or netflix ), give to the poor at least once during the month, invite someone to eat with you, etc.. It's many little things that makes you a better person.

>alpha
>muslim

lol

I thought there was something about if poor people ask you for help or something you have to give to them

>51
Better get out of europe before right wing death squads will fuck you up. Alpha muslims are literally the worst you roach

Respect to all the inbred third world shitskins on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxOlX7-6uww

Muslimbro reporting in. I'm not ready for Ramadan, last one was a pain. Good thing it's after my finals though.

We can't eat, drink, smoke, masturbate, have sex (>implying) , swear, be useless in general etc. It's much more than just regular fasting in general, but I do agree that not eating is the easiest part.

Is this actually true?
If so, sauce?
Would love to BTFO some Muslims

>Muslims just don't eat durning the day for Ramadan, then they feast at night. It requires very little willpower.
They can eat first thing in the morning as well so its basically a few hours they don't eat and then they go home and feast. Fucking worthless Muslims.

Is muslimposting the next spongeposting?

>few hours
In the poles maybe
Usually it's 10-14 hours.

Get these false religions off my Veeky Forums

Sharia law muslims are having a field day because their supporter, Theresa May, is about to become prime minister with a majority. She'll hide away in a metaphotical hijab while the sharia men drum up support for her policies.

a mere offshoot of The Golden One

They don't eat or drink so no water either.

I'm 100% sure you wouldn't be able not eat and drink from the dawn till the dusk for 30 days.

I don't know where you get your shit from.

"they can eat first thing in the morning as well"

this is false, if you are doing ramada proper. there are lot of guys who drink during day, but that's not right way.

Don't eat and drink from dawn till dusk, or if you are living near high lattitudes, where there are long days (sun goes down very late), you can use Saudi Arabia timezone, +3 Gmt.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU

100% true, mushitmad was a YUGE degenerate, heaps of people called him out on it but his low IQ inbred followers killed them all, much like today

>can't eat in the morning
>fasting is from dawn till dusk
>dawn till dusk
>dawn

tell me what time of day is dawn? is it in the morning, afternoon, evening, or night?

Dawn is when sun starts rising from the horizon, after that it's morning. You can't eat and drink while the sun is on the sky?

Did that help you? is there anything else you need clarification for?

>be arab
>mfw the translation is actually accurate
>mfw this is true

Morning : the period of time between midnight and noon

pic related is the fate of all muslims in europe this century

>>>/gaschamber/

>MFW all muslims either unknowingly or knowingly follow the word of a degenerate cum-covered child rapist who spoke to himself in a cave, for 1400 years

>the autistic guy that insists on saying good morning if you ever see him around midnight

fuck islam

kek speaks, deus vult brothers.

>being so autistic that when an user says "muslims can eat in the morning on ramadan, so it isn't that hard" you say that this is false
>then you give a definition of morning as being after sunrise, completely ignoring that you CAN eat at the start and end of the day
>like a typical muzzie you twist reality
>call anons autistic for correcting your definition of morning

all muzzies must die, worse than jewish lawyers

>holy quads
>fuck islam

checked and kekd brah

Muhammad was a pedophile rapist
Islamic culture is uncivilised
All muslim countries are shitholes
Wherever lots of muslims congregate the place goes to absolute shit
Stop coming to the west leeching on people vastly more intelligent and hardworking than yourselves, all while having the fucking nerve to bitch and moan about US not assimilating to YOUR shit ways in OUR country

Did I miss anything?

If not, I'd like to end by saying go fuck yourself. You've got only your own kind to blame for not being welcome here.

>fuck islam
>7777

i-include me in the screen cap please

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
E
'
R
E

F
U
L
L

checking innnnn

I'm white and Christian. Morning is the point after dawn until noon, think about the meaning of thibgs like morning breaking. You have a high level of retardation and are an embarrassment.

>Morning
look up the definition, user

From meriam webster:
>the early part of the day : the time of day from sunrise until noon
Cambridge and Oxford have p much identical entries. Where does an autist such as yourself get his retarded definitions from?

>picking only the dictionaries that have definitions that agree with your personal definition
>ignoring the parts of those same dictionaries which state that morning is from midnight to noon

hey user, tell me what you call the period before dawn?

Night.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/night
Just to help you out with using the internet since you're having a little trouble there.

Veeky Forums is a christian board you heretics

beautiful

>Alpha
>Muslim

Pick one

>I am sure you wouldn't be able to do this thing that all muslims are able to do

Superiority complex much?

LOL

fucking this Ramadan is basically poor college student mode.

I've seen college student bros live on less than 2 ramen packs a day with some water.

Honest question: how can you dare call yourself alpha, when you are a Muslim? No offence meant here, but your entire religion seems to revolve around submission to Allah, so it seems very daring to refer to yourself as anything above any other Muslim.

>calling 4am night
>calling 5am night

Hey can I come over to your house at night tomorrow?

sure

ok i'll be there at 5am !!

>being this autistic

>the only thing that muslims have going for them is not eating and losing gains for a month every year

DAAAAAAAAAS ITTTTTTTTTTTT

fucking infidels quoting shit that is not in the quran.

The Bukhari hadiths full of contradictions with the quran and even it self so it is not valid

in the quran it says that you should stop eating when theres enough light for you to be able to distinguish a black string from a white string in the morning.

>quran says that whatever muhammad says, you should follow
>what muhammad said is recorded in the hadiths
>hadiths are backed up by readers and oral speakers from now all the way back to muhammad
>hadiths state that muhammad walked around with cum stains, had a 9 year old rape wife and told people to drink camel piss
>quran says that muslims should emulate muhammad as he is the perfect example

b-but I don't follow the hadiths

the worst thing is they then complain about it and want days of work or at least fewer hours than usual cuz they aren't as capable of working as others.

fucking goatlicker, if your imaginary friends make you do things, it's your fucking problem and not anybody else's!
your own fault that you listen to this shit.

It's really annoying, especially when it's in the summer. Basically a month where you can't "do" anything, unless you want to risk dehydration in 85 degree weather. Not even mentioning the breath issues at work, I had to brush my teeth every two hours while fasting

Take this to and don't post it here again

It's not okay for a Muslim woman to marry a no Muslim man, by a Muslim Maan can marry of any religion.

Islam confirmed for least cucked people

>2016
>dedicating your life to the teachings of a bunch of uneducated Iron Age savages

Lmao, religitards are dipshits

Spoiler alert: the Earth revolves around the Sun, that's something no one who wrote your holy books knew

>all this hate
Has your mom a new friend who goes by the name of Ali or why do you care so much about what other people do in their spare time?

>Don't eat and drink from dawn till dusk, or if you are living near high lattitudes, where there are long days (sun goes down very late), you can use Saudi Arabia timezone, +3 G

Yeah, the idiots who made these arbitrary rules back then didn't even know about time zones, or that there are places up North where it is dawn or dusk for 24 hours straight.

Now you had to make new rules to compensate for the ignorance of your "prophets" back then.

Don't religious people realize how much shit they've had to retcon to make their bullshit align with what should be common sense?

Checked

>Muslims pretending they can cuck anyone

For everyone of your men who manages to bag a white woman in the west, there are ten middle easter girls hopping on kafir cock at the club

because when welfare queen mohammed threatens to fucking blow up a building because us kaffirs don't want to be under authoritarian sharia rule it actually affects me and my life you fucking moron.

>being this delusional
Good to know that none of you ever leaves his apartment

>41237777
>DEUS BULD :DDD

cringe

remember a couple weeks ago when some muslim fuck drove a truck through the opening of a mall in stockholm? Killed 5 people? My sister walks through that very door every day on her way home from work, and she was supposed to walk through there right when the truck struck it too, she was just "unfortunate" to be working late that night. So go fuck yourself you faggot, you don't have a fucking clue.

>>Mfw these kafirs will never know the true internal peace and contentment of subbmitting your gains to the one true God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed.

Have fun with your insecurities and depression gayboys

Topkek
Do you also hate /pol/ because of Breivik or are you just edgy again?

>unfortunate
She'd be in a better place right now if that truck hit her, just saying

Do you fags lift before or after iftar? Kinda worried I'll get too thirsty if I lift during the day.

yes, I am sure that information remained perfectly accuratw through 1400 years of "oral speakers". If theres a single thing that contradicts the quran, its not a credible source. For fucks sake, even the age of Aisha can be anything from 9-20 according to Bukhari

>Being a shit tier sunni

Right before iftar, or afta taraweeh on weekends

Abrahamic religions are fucking cancer. Hail to the old gods

>not being ibadi master denomination
Kuffar tier

muslims are beta as fuck

Prot lent is worthless.
Catholic lent is pretty weak sauce as well. Even on "fasting" days you get a meal and two snacks

Honestly, what are you muslims doing on our board?

Good luck in hellfire

Whose board?

Kinda gettin bored here lil guy so I did some searching on the archive since you bluffed giving me real stats... lol, topped out at 220lbs, that means you were one of the guys who couldn't even hit 200lbs natty...

remember you are unable to quit steroids even if you wanted because the humiliation you will suffer from having the people you see every day watch you deflate like a retarded balloon and the crippling depression you will have from a completely fucked endocrine system and scorched earth nut sack that won't be able to produce levels of test even half of a normal mans for at least a decade will surely lead to suicide

you, like all your pictures are just illusions, of course you're on an internet forum, you are retarded(like me) unlike me it takes pictures that make you look huge

Have fun spending money on something you do to impress others, mostly online because let's be honest everyone irl who sees you knows you got a napoleon complex and can't live without drugs

sorry I have to embarrass you on the only real place where you can get any respect from other autists like us. I hope you find what you are looking for and don't realize to late that you fucked up your natural life to be an imitation bodybuilder.

Christian here
IMO muslims > jews > hindoos> atheists > pagans

Is the realities power rankings.

clueless fag

The last bastion of the guardians of the white race

But that's just incorrect you ignorant shit

Whoever wrote that is the most insufferable self righteous cunt under allah's sun.

lmao all these kids so mad. try to chill.

Congrats on being as mentally ill as every Tumblrite that thinks there's 784 different genders

>le imaginary punishment threat

>trips confirm that hell isn't real
What is real is the cold steel of my blade slitting your throat

We're here buddy. Ignore the DYELs in this thread. Any Veeky Forumsizen that is at least 1100+ total and under 15% bodyfat won't be a suffering racist cunt. Veeky Forums wasn't like this 5 years ago, these are the bored /pol/acks that are typically unfit or hillbilly gun-toting fatties.

Anywho that's a great website even though I already have my own Ramadan routine that I post on here every single year, causes a 300+ post thread everytime. Donno if I'll post it this year though since I'm going to stay off of Veeky Forums due to becoming more pious n' such. As-salam alaikum breh

>inb4 DYELs reply