Who else here feeling more and more disconnected from reality every day they spend in crypto?

who else here feeling more and more disconnected from reality every day they spend in crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fz9pfmScqHk
discord.gg/xgx32tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i feel disconnected simply from copping a JUSTing of a lifetime

i know that feel
gets worse when i listen to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=fz9pfmScqHk

yeah

We need JUST 3 more years. We all gonna make it.

listening to this, mesmerized by dancing skelly in the corner of my screen, glancing at btc about to break 6150 and fuck me again...

tfw time to disconnect for good

>Stopped playing vidya
>Stopped texting friends
>Stopped reading social media except coin twitters
>Only use streaming tv shows as trading background noise

WE are going to make it, brother. As long as you hold at least one of the shilled coins mentioned on biz for at least a year or three.

Just buy IOTA and get back to reality because you'll be rich.

>friend has 100 bitcoin
>says he "stores bitcoin on a usb"

cringe

Connect with us my son.
discord.gg/xgx32tc

same.

still contemplating rope after reflecting on my recent failures...long story short, i was planning to buy vtc and zen. been tracking them for past few months and trading in/out....the plan was to just buy and hold one or both and stop checking prices...if i had executed on that plan i'd be up 5X without having to waste time constantly glued to the fucking screen...now down like 50% instead from continuing to trade. you can only win at crypto if you can tell yourself what to do, pick great coins at low prices, and don't fuck with the position. just let it be.

i aint goin back nigga

Yea i cant bear the thought of a job. It is what drives me to succeed.

me too user, me fucking too

Nah I'm already disconnected af spending all day on my computer and vidya.
Crypto just seems like merchanting in vidya but for real money.

I'd say the same to a poorfag like you

You chose this life. All you had to do was buy bitcoin and hodl.

Yeah I think I'm literally becoming psychotic from obsessing over this shit

It's been quite common for me to see fluctuations in my portfolio of $400k-$500k A DAY. And I feel basically nothing. For a second today I forgot if I was worth $7.5 or $6.5 MM ($7.5MM thankfuly). These really are just numbers on a page.

It's nuts. I remember when $100 was actually a significant amount of money to me. Now it's mostly just a matter of principal that keeps me caring.

yah.

I actually believe you. It's the same for me except your numbers divided by 10. Your brain just adapts the numbers.

>>Only use streaming tv shows as trading background noise
>tv as background noise

Found the fucking extrovert.

WHAT HAVE I BECOME MY SWEETEST FRIEND