FAT SHAMING

i'm an overweight faggot who needs to put the spoon down

any hardcore fat shaming vids to help me degrade myself to starvation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FOxUiN72ywA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're healthy at any size OP

Instead of wallowing in shame, why not look up to something incredible?

The only thing stopping you from being glorious is your own will-power. Are you going to let it hold you back forever? The clock is ticking.

healthy at any size MY ASS

Nah, this thread is more pathetic than anything else we could post

Goal body as fuck

Don't starve yourself you idiot. Loosing weight that way only ensures that you will put that weight back on later.

Plan your days on what you are going to eat, Count your calories. Move more (go for 30mins walks each day).

Good luck!

Read the fucking sticky. Losing weight is mostly diet; count your calories. Just stop being a faggot it's not hard it just takes a while to accomplish.

Needing motivation from other people to start is the number ONE indication that you will never make it

does this help?

THANKS I NEED MORE OF THIS

why i started ranting

then she insulted me so i had to insult her

I dont need your fucking motivation bullshit

I need someone to degrade me everyday so i can lose weight cuz im a fucking pig

same thing retard. Other people can't make you change, if you want to make it you will make it if you don't then you get an early XL grave. It's as simple as that.

ur right dad

>any hardcore fat shaming vids to help me degrade myself to starvation?
You are like all the other fatties, you didn't have the discipline to eat like a normal human being your entire life and now you think you have the willpower to starve yourself.
You will end up like all the other lardasses, doing an extreme diet / restrictive meme diet for maybe a week and then returning to your usual fatass behaviour.

Serious question, how can someone be fat ?
All you have to do is literally not eat like a pig and walk at least 30 minutes everyday.

youtu.be/FOxUiN72ywA

FUCK your feelings

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

stop thicc-shaming

I don't think you have to walk anywhere ever just to not get that fat. It must be difficult consuming enough calories to get that fat.

>Starvation

You won't starve, you literally humongous faggot.