>we go on a few dates and she says she would love to be my gf

i thank my new and improved body for all the future smashings to come

Other urls found in this thread:

bartleby.com/357/63.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool blogpost but don't count your chickens before they hatch

thats a 7 if thats her

Congrats man, good for you!

Don't let your success keep you from staying in shape though. It's easy to slack off from self-improvement when you've got what you wanted.

Delusion

wtf i know this girl irl and ive danced with her 1 time at a party.

Your standards are fucked

Is there any way I could pay you to slip ur new gf the dick? She doesn't even need to know about it, we could just do the old switcharoo at night.

>that hairline
>that 2ft gap between her eyes
>those pores
>those thicc wrists

Some things makeup can't hide.

Congrats, user. Sounds like you barely know her though. There's a triangle when it comes to women and you can only have two points.

Intelligent
Attractive
Sane

It's up to you to figure out if she's Attractive and Sane, but stupid, or if she's Intelligent and Attractive, but batshit crazy.

I hope this made sense. My english is not so good.

>Thinking every blonde skinny white girl is a 10/10

You quoted the wrong person. She's a 6/10, at best.

The correct phrase is

"Giz a turn on your missus bro"

This is accurate. I am currently getting quite close to a girl who falls into the intelligent and sane category, and is a bit lacking in the looks department which feels horrible to say. She isn't ugly or anything, but sitting around average - maybe a touch below. She is really nice and we get on really well, only girl I have been on a date with where we can sit chatting for 3 hours without realising where the time has gone.

Wat do brahs?

Will working out help her any? There are things a woman can do to improve her looks.

Women age like milk anyway, and some women hold their looks better than others. You might get lucky and she will look better than average for her age as things progress. What does her mom look like?

kiwi bro gtfo

Her body is pretty good, more her face that isn't quite there. She is by no means ugly, to be honest I feel like a shallow fuck for even thinking like this as I am barely a 6 on a good day.

Never met her mother or seen any pictures of her.

Is it her bone structure?

Agree. Stop inflating her rating because you'd never stand a chance. Majority of men would fuck her, that does not make her a 9/10 you niggers

She is more like a 9 than OPs girl

she looks mixed breed. Disgusting.

Read this and then decide.

bartleby.com/357/63.html

6 imo

I agree she's a 10 in the hair and make up/posturing department but physically she's a 7

(You)

How did you asked her out?

One of my main problems with woman relationships is engaging the first step. :/

>tfw

Well done, you deserve it user.

Enjoy

Pictures never mean anything. Ive seen 10/10 girls on FB profiles, and then I look at other pictures taken of them and theyre meh. Pictures means nothing.

>9/10
post a pic faggot

I also think that she is a 7/10.

Good for you anyways man.

So she was staring at you all term long? Mate the only way that can happen is if you had a very good face or she isn't as attractive as you say she is. There's no way your body got you this pull after a mere 8 months lifting.

Underrated

ayy/10

Literally a 7 tops. Fucking incels

>t. never interacted with a woman

I know plenty of girls that are all three

I did not understand this whole thing

Post her insta if true

Protip: knowing how to take a successful first step is a mere consequence of having good follow up

You're confused because when you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there

>"S-seven/10 recessed maxilla"
>has insanely high standards
>rates based on a subjective scale made by autists who masturbate to faces of male models all day
>calls people with normal standards incel
>wonders why he's a virgin rotting in his basement all day
never gonna make it

This.

The true mark of high test is being able to fuck virtually anything

I am become dick.

I can tell that's an incredibly flattering picture of her. Girls are insanely good at taking selfies now. She's good looking but not amazing. 7 sounds about right, maybe 7.5

>rates based on a subjective scale
If you think it's subjective, why are you still this upset that he thinks she's less attractive than you do?

Pretty cute, but like some other user said she looks like she may be crazy or neurotic as shit.

Good luck OP.

>I landed a 9/10 girl at last
>that pic
>9/10

>implying I'm upset
Also I agree, with him, she's a 7 tops. The "incels" at the end tho implies that people who think she's above a 7 are so desperate that they'd rate any decently attractive female a 10, when it's just a case of well adjusted individuals who rate in binary (would/would not fuck, the GOAT rating system) over-rating someone.

I don't condone bullying unless it's against PSL faggots, they deserve to be reminded, every day, that they're worthless scum.

how much do I have to bench until I am dick? can't wait.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

tl;dr ugly hoes is loyal hoes

OP's pic is 6.5/10 at best if you look past her disguise

>girl wears make up and dyes her hair
>GUYS I JUST LANDED A SOLID 10/10 GOD TIER GIRL !!

Dude most girls look like that, she's average

She's hot. The people talking shit and rating a chick on a scale aren't even getting laid
Chumps

Yeah, using hair to hide parts of her face is a warning sign. Might just be some random posing, but might also be a devilish trap.

that's generous, she is a 6.5/10

don't know how ugly you have to be to consider that 8/10+

not the hero we want but the hero we need

Until your pecs look like a ballsac

blame modern hook up culture where women get their ego bosted by 1000000 beta orbiters everyday.
Welcome to reality where fat 6/10s think they're hot 8+/10.

Good for you OP

I appreciate /b/ bait more than Reddit bait so take this complimentary (You)

Fat maori get out.

all you haters, my new girl is a bonafide 9/10

GUD 4 YU

>I am currently getting quite close to a girl
How to do this brah?

>pores

This is probably because of the foundation she uses, actually.

It's more likely that she has a cakey/weird foundation than just a cheap one, considering her other makeup.

It would help her to try a new brand that's not so heavy, and also in the correct colour. Though OP recommending this may come off the wrong way.

shes cute, good job dude

50% of marriages end in divorce. More than 70% of divorces are instigated by women. If you want to commit with a girl she better be fine as fuck. If you are looking for anything more just don't get married and co habitat with the troll.

agreed

So does this mean choose a cute girl with a nice personality and not a hot one whos a bitch?

shes cute 7/10

I concur, she is definitely a 9.

>mfw an user thinks a 7 is a 9

You mean a 5 with 0 zygos desu desu

>her

>My friend's dad died please give them money

lel OP you cuck did you send money

>7

more like 4.5

Jesus user get some standards

oh dear

this will not end well for OP

For funeral expenses because her dad's mom died recently too, fucking cunt.

>Mfw the average American leaves less than $2,000 for his family when he passes away

ew they were right about 4.5

Genuinely this. Be realistic lads there are way more beautiful women than this in the world. She's alright, but not really worth bragging about.

>have a one night stand with a qt
>connect with her in the morning, she understands my odd sense of humor and sarcasm
>seen her now three times since then, in the space of a week
>forgetting to eat, not feeling hungry
>weight gone down a few kg
>lifting not going very well
fuck lads, you didn't warn me women were such gains goblins

>you didn't warn me women were such gains goblins
Veeky Forums has done nothing BUT warn you off this, dafuq you talking bout?

>you didn't warn me women were such gains goblins

u wot? 90% of gains goblin posts are about women.

They have the same affect on every area of your life if you aren't careful.

maybe I just thought I was stronger, never thought anyone could get through my armor of sarcasm and cynicism

What she look like without fake eyelashes

any girl who resorts to putting that shit on everyday must have shit self-esteem

It gets worse when you have kids. There's constant demands on your time. You just have to sit down and figure out what's important to you and make time for it. Having a balanced life is a constant struggle.

>He doesn't work out with his gf as a fun thing to do together on the weekend

>he only works out on the weekend

Like how much of a homo you are?

Do you know where you are?

speaking of homo
>friends constantly call me jokingly gay
>small talk in a bar with a qt, she overhears some gay jokes
>head over to qt's place
>just go to sleep since both pretty drunk
>in the morning dick doesn't get fully hard, can't penetrate
>she doesn't mind too much, seems more disappointed for me
>say "guess I haven't proven my friends wrong yet"
>get a weird look and laughter
fuck

>never thought anyone could get through my armor of sarcasm and cynicism
Then you arent a true cynic, if you were you know how people act and what drives them
Not saying being a cynic is great or better but its beneficial to be able to choose to pretend to emotionally invest

j-jesus christ

>find excuse to talk to her / message her
>steer conversation towards normal stuff - hobbies / common interests / shit you would talk to your friends about
>if she is keeping conversation going (i.e. not one word answers, asking you questions instead of just answering yours) then suggest you get together for a drink some time
>arrange date, go and enjoy yourself and see how well you get along together
>tell funny stories that you have
>find common ground and talk about that
>?????
>profit
Seriously, just talk to girls like they are normal people instead of treating them differently. They pick up on that shit straight away. If you can laugh and joke with her like you would with your friends then you are on to a winner. Don't force anything, if she is responding well then keep going, but if she is shying away / seems disinterested / isn't keeping conversation flowing (it is a 2 way street) then back off, remain polite, and simply be nice and let it fizzle out.

Got the same man. Good feela

wow your delusional little shit not recognizing what she looks like without makeup

kys fag