Shame me Veeky Forums Im weak

Shame me Veeky Forums Im weak.

Please...

>american """""cousine"""""

Do you have a weakness for roadkill?

It's beans/corn/beef with soft biscuit type stuff mixed in. I think it's a Mexican dish. Other half is home made Mac n chee

What the fuck. Why would you even want to eat this shit? I mean i understand getting cravings for pizza etc, but this looks like straight up puke.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

I dont know what comes over me... It wasn't even that good. I wasn't even that hungry. It's like some part of me is addicted to failing.

Don't try to feel shame, it's not the way for consistensy
Just accept that shit happens and move on

Pleb taste.

But seriously senpai, fuck it. Just keep going, dont be ashamed of that.

How do you deal with failure without having it all fall down? I have been trying to set more realistic goals for myself because I always set the bar too high and quit when I inevitably fail. What is your philosophy on failing with grace?

>dont be ashamed of that

tumblr fucking leave.
Hes a fat fuck with no discipline and will never achieve anything if he keeps eating shit like this on a regular.

stop enabling fat pieces of shit.

Dude that has like zero vegetables. Your organs are probably shutting down

>How do you deal with failure without having it all fall down? I have been trying to set more realistic goals for myself because I always set the bar too high and quit when I inevitably fail. What is your philosophy on failing with grace?
Dont give up. Its that easy.
Its really easy to fail and then say fuck it, might as well eat this pizza and skip the gym.
But you know what, everyone does that. Everyone tries a diet, fails, and then keeps getting fatter. That's why most people look like jello with their shirt off and couldn't do something physically strenuous without cardiac arrest.Just because something is hard, or you failed doesnt mean that you should keep trying.
Dont be like everyone OP. Get off your ass and do something about that shit body of yours

I mean as nasty as this shit is it really isn't that bad except for the "biscuit type stuff"

Beans/beef - ok protein, corn - medium gi carb

I mean if this is a "cheat meal" then i'd say you're doing alright. But if this is a daily thing then no. I mean I sure as fuck wouldn't be caught eating this disgusting shit.

There's literally never a reason to cut. There's no such thing as "too much fat", only "not enough muscle"

Vegetables with every meal is literally a fucking meme, I hope you realize that. Nutrients are minimal desu as well as carbs (greens are low gi, corn is medium)

You need them but they sure as hell aren't going to do much for building muscle

Bigorexia

>Vegetables with every meal is literally a fucking meme
It is not a meme, and the fact that you say that shows just how little you know about nutrition. If you are OP then your lack of nutritional knowledge was already evident from your shit physique

There is no "American quisine", dumbfuck

They eat food from literally every ethnic category. You jealous eating the same food everyday, faggot?

They eat processed garbage that contains nothing but sugar and nothing else.
Thats why they are all fat and disgusting.

faggot who has never been to america detected

Are you fucking eating on the floor?

Did eating McBeetus 24/7 damage your brain?

wtf is that
why are you ingesting pajeet diarrhea?

not even american. Nice try cuck

What am I looking at here?

Far from it. The main benefits of vegetables are for digestion health and minerals...if you really believe vegetables are needed for every meal then be my guest, eat them. But other foods are also rich in the basic vitamins found in greens. Your body craves macronutrients before it craves micronutrients. And you sure as fuck aren't going to just get your macros from veggies unless you're a vegan which even then it's a hard thing to do. One meal consisting of vegetables is enough especially if you take a multivitamin.

fucking disgusting freak

WHY THE FUCK CAN NEITHER OF YOU RETARDS SPELL CUISINE

YOU'RE BOTH ACTING SMUG AND CONDESCENDING YET NEITHER OF YOU CAN SPELL A FUCKING SEVEN LETTER WORD

YOU ARE BOTH UTTER CUNTS