Big pecs look shit

Big pecs look shit

[spoiler] chris elkins is cool though [/spoiler]

>t. benchlet

t. Titty monster

That's right. You'll never know the feeling of a girl groping your pecs and joking about them being bigger than her tits, little peclet. Nor will you know what it's like to be mired by every dude in the gym when you put up 330lb for 5 reps.

Literally low tier bait

>joking about them

Exactly

they do look liek shit though. but he's roiding so nattyfags don't have to worry about growing breasts like he did

admiring someone for how much weight they can lift is absolutely retarded

being strong > look like being strong

Yeah, women do that when they're playful. You wouldn't know about that, being a virgin and all. They also joke about my ass being firmer than theirs, guess I should stop squatting, huh?

Spot the dyel.

this is a no LARPing zone friendo.

miiii-aow

Chris Elkins is a fake natty.

>anyone who isn't dyel is lying

The state of nu-fit.

Most people tend to overdevelop their chest and I agree that it looks like shit. Mostly because it looks like you have tits

a defined chest, not overdeveloped like Klokov is the most aesthetic desu

so close

How about scoobys?

Wow, fucking DYELs in this thread. Consider finding a different board more suited to your tastes, like /cm/.

people who follow instagram celebrities are the absolute lowest lifeforms on the internet

do something useful with your life
if you don't like how some man looks like on instagram photos then stop looking at them you imbecile fucking child

itt: insecure titty monsters

The only people who complain about big chests are the ones who have shit benches and underdeveloped pecs.

>tfw rep 150kg but still chestlet

:DDD

You don't get overdeveloped pecs without some vitamin S

you need to use more hand brake next time ;D

bench is shit for chest development. you'll get better results doing flies or chest press with dbs on incline bench with shit weight.

if you are not competing then bench is literally the most useless lift you can do. if you already press there is zero reason to bench. a good presser will naturally be a good bencher while the other way around is not true in most cases.

If you feel insecure about what OP said just remember you're not actually big enough to qualify for his statement.

>if you already press there is zero reason to bench. a good presser will naturally be a good benche

Please don't give advice if you have no idea what you're talking about.

tell us what muscle does bench work that press doesn't?

Only with shit nipple genetics
Big chest with small nipples that are low are aesthetic as fuck

You think you can get pecs like the Op's guy with just le press, you fucking retard?

The pec activation on OHP is nowhere near that of the bench press.

Surprisingly accurate

Literally worst advice ever. I powerlift and use a my tris a lot more than my lifting mates during bench, still my pecs grow bigger as I grow stronger and people never fail to mention that they're quite impressive (girls in particular grope them all the time). You are a just a dyel who trains like shit and eat like shit, you don't know shit about lifting

There is no muscle you can naturally train to become so big that it looks grotesque. A big exception are people with very big ankles and sturdy builds. They can end up having unshapely thick legs, ass and core.

>Pencil neck
>weak forearms

>Not having a pair of comfy pecs for your partner to rest it's head on.
>Not pec dancing for your partner.
>Not wanting your partner to squeeze your pecs.