What drugs does Veeky Forums do, and how often?

What drugs does Veeky Forums do, and how often?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDYctenkgJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drugs are degenerate

If you gave two shits about >>>making it, you'd stick to a healthy life style.

Taking psychedelics responsibly is a 100% must for mind gains. In the past I've really enjoyed MDMA and pills.

Stay the fuck away from cocaine and ketamine though. That shit will fuck you up.

lsd once/twice a week. heavy dmt dose once a month or so.

Marijuana weekly acid annually mushrooms seasonally I have to say I used to be a sad bitter depressed faggot but after my first lsd trip it really forced me to face my own insecurities and my disposition has vastly improved people even enjoy being around me now

>relies on pills for mind gains

It's shocking that people are this mentally weak and can delude themselves into the opposite.

Open a book and learn to meditate. You may then enhance your experience with substances. But to deem it necessary? Jesus christ.

most people that meditate use psychedelics. hell, quite a lot of famous people alive and dead used them or some kind of psychedelic or similar drug.

DMT has even been proven to have the ability to completely rewire the brain in individuals after just one use and even be able to completely cure depression.

most astronauts experience overview effect when they go in space which can be related to what people experience with psychedelics. you basically get a whole new perspective on life just like how said.

if you use shit like heroin you are dumb yes, but psychedelics are proven to be beneficial

>2017
>doesn't smoke weed everyday

lol, i bet you're employed too

test + tren e5d

>completely rewire

hmm

all the steroids.

>acid, MDMA
think of getting some 4 fa, 5 or 6 APD

Something like that all 8-10 weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=EDYctenkgJo

there is tons of research on this with the same or similar results. just google it if you don't believe me

I get high on life sometimes because so much is going my way that it overwhelms me. I often come to Veeky Forums to ground myself in the reality that my success and hapiness isn't an everyday occurrence

Drugs will do this to you everybody, don't use them. It's all just peer pressure an memery

MDMA, took it every couple of weeks at events for about 6 months. I then realised my short term memory was absolutely fucked, I'd constantly forget what i was saying half way through saying it & walk into a room and forget why i went there.

Haven't taken it since january and am mostly back to normal, probably won't take it again

Ket is also psychedelic and you can acquire mental gains from it

Drugs are a waste of money. The best trip I ever had was being awake for 50 hours straight, with 800mg of caffeine running through my veins.

Alcohol twice a month
Weed about 5 times a week before going to bed
Lsd about once every 3 months
No other drugs

> ability to completely rewire the brain in individuals after just one use and even be able to completely cure depression.

Wow, so you claim you only ever need to use dmt once and never again because you're completely cured after it rewires your brain. So continual usage would have 0 beneficial effects since you're already cured. Amazing

confirmed for never having tried real drugs. lmao

how do you feel about your weed use?
Most of my friends smoke 5-7 times per week, and after some time they say themselves that they have to stop. That they are useless and it starts fucking with their head somewhat.

>cocaine will fuck you up
>mdma wont fuck you up

that's not what using dmt is about. it's just a bonus that comes with it. read up on dmt breakthrough

coke is a whole different animal as far as addiction goes. Can really fuck up people who don't have a lot of willpower.
If they have money and a hookup at least.

I only smoke about 30 minutes before bed or if I'm going on a hike.
I dont see at as a problem for me. I might spend $15 per week, and I dont feel hazy or anything like that during the day.

i drink soda once every week or two.

So it has no medical or actual benefits then

Yes but addiction is literally weakness of mind kek, mdma will fuck your brain up cocaine wont fuck you up as fast as mdma. Coce is more "addictive" though.

Nothing on the regular. I'll do most drugs once or twice a year if I come across them. I never seek them out.

You sound like a real fun guy

If it has no actual benefits then it's just a waste of time and money user. Nothing fun about throwing away money on shit that's medically proven by actual labs and scientists(shamans sadly don't count) to have no proven beneficial effects

i drink coke everyday and smoke weed atleast once a week

true, it just came to my mind because a good friend of mine used to do a lot of drugs, and coke is the only thing that got a bit out hand.

Not even too bad, just for a week but that week he did like 1+ g every day. Said that he almost had a heart attack, and by far the worst comedown of his life.
With paranoia and all that. Of course he stopped right there.

that's not too bad then.
Do you sleep worse the nights you don't smoke?

If I worked out that day, I fall asleep without an issue. But if I rested, it takes longer for me to sleep.
I was prescribed ambien 2 years ago, but that shit made me feel terrible the next day. I felt groggy until the afternoon

acid once or twice every year, not more than a tab even. weed. tried some keta once. amphs I dont care for. since I started lifting I drink way less, but still smoke a pack a day. caffeine.
id like to try 2c-b.

lol

Once a day after meals

desu I tried everything except crystal meth (because its very hard to get in my country) and I kind of grown old of it. Drugs are fun for a time, then they get pretty meh. Tripping balls on acid and shrooms was great but didnt fixed my personality like a magic switch.

Most of time I would prefer to go workout rather than to take something.

Also, remember, harm reduction and responsibility is the king

m/amphetamines like 3-4 times a day, 5-6 days a week, other than that, ive had my fill of other drugs. alcohol when the lads are all together, & coke outta a grill's arse, dont really touch nothin else

doesn't really have any real benefits apart from being able to cure one of the worst mental disorders and bad experiences.

what it can do is give you new perspective on life and make you question what is real and not.

it has its uses just like lsd which was the cause for many great things

Did mdma twice/thrice a month for around 4 months, ruined my immune system. Stopped that and I do it 2-3 times a year now.

Mushrooms\Acid once or twice a year.
Weed sometimes on weekends.

As you get older you realize less is more when it comes to drugs.

Lsd, shrooms twice a year

id say this is a more common side effect than not, but only due to constant and heavy usage. Personally ive used it nearly every weekend for about 1 year at moderate to low dosages and i have the same issue but not as bad as you, maybe forget something occasionally but always remember.

I think too many people use drugs in large quantities and dont realise how damaging they can be in long term heavy usage,

Thats the reason i stopped, smoked it every day for 6 months and realised i was wasting my life being stoned all the time.

mdma probably once every 2 weeks, coke when its available (ausfag $400 grams is shit) rarely smoke weed anymore, maybe once every 3 years. Cigs daily, Alchohol weekly, Steroids 6 monthly. Ice once yearly

>mdma once every two weeks

STOP you fucking idiot, you're permanently fucking your brain and body.

im ok with this.

in all seriousness though, i doubt there as much risk as say smoking bongs daily or using any other drugs regularly like alchohol. anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. Is there risk with regular use of mdma? yes and im well aware of that, but its no different to any other substance.

pretty sure there is.
Way more than weed, and I don't smoke, and would probably ban it completely. Alcohol is worse, sure, but alcohol is worse than 90% of hard drugs.

MDMA fucks your brain up really good.
I don't like that, as I enjoy MDMA, thus I do it once every 3 months or so. And do lots of risk reduction.