Weightloss general

So how's the weight loss going, robots/fembots?

I'm aiming for 115 lbs, almost halfway there.
Also what do you do to lose weight? I'm just eating less than 600 calories/day. No workout cause I'm lazy and can't go outside.

Other urls found in this thread:

rencontre-ados.net/ado/680850
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow are you really tall

No I'm 5'8 why?

>165lbs on the left
>145lbs on the right

Are you some kind of wizard?

you looked pretty good at a heavier than normal weight

>tfw loose, flabby skin after weight loss

I think he thinks that's you in the pic.
Because to be 145 lbs and that thin, the person in the pic must be tall.

>Are you some kind of wizard?
what do you mean?

I induce bulimia like a fucking teen-aged girl. I don't know how to stop. I have zero willpower. I'm also still fat.

You look like you weight like 120->100 in those, not 165->145.

that's me in the pic. I'm 5'8.

gonna have no car in 2 months so a 40 minute walk to work and back, without changing my diet ill drop 15 kilos in about a month maybe two, back to the sweet 75kg i was before.
then ill get another car and shoot back up to 90 in the same time.

6'2'' 150 lbs dude here. Not trying to lose weight as much as I am trying to stop being weak as fuck and more toned. My current posture kinda sucks. Stomach sticks out slightly, large butt, and chest muscles are none existent.
I would love to go further and get big afterwards well but I have a heart condition that won't let me workout too intense otherwise I risk dying.

What kind of heart condition do you have?

5'8'' is kinda tall for a girl. I think the average woman is around 5'5'' or 5'6''

oh, looked too thin to be 145 lbs at 5'8"
Hard to tell in pics though.

Is it normal to see your torso move with each heartbeat?

I have weak connective tissue in general all over my body. Working out hard causes my blood pressure to spike, which puts pressure on my arteries. Over time too much pressure could lead to an aneurysm in my aorta and I would drop dead right then and there.

male, 31, 5'11''

was 210 3 weeks ago
weighed 201 today, fluctuates up/down a pound or so each day

feels fucking good man

I just cut out sugar, most carbs, and most beer. been getting back on the beer so I gotta hit the gym.

Goal is 180, hopefully by July.

That sucks man, I was hoping you might just have tachycardia from me (thanks to poor choices with drugs). Hopefully you get that sorted out if possible user, godspeed.

>5'11
>180
Still pretty fat

thanks user. not really much I can do about it besides being careful

Intermittent fasting makes weight loss ridiculously easy. I lost roughly 20kg without much effort. The tl;dr of intermittent fasting is to skip breakfast everyday for awhile then eventually consider also skipping lunch. Don't fall for the breakfast is the most important meal of the day myth. IF can be hard when you start out but it is worth sticking to.

not the guy you are replying to... but do you have any congenital heart defects? any tortuosity/coarctation of the aorta? I have those.... and my docs just tell me 'don't try to move an immovable object' i.e. do not do max bench, etc.

but they say lifting is cool.

I have a big chest, beer belly (want to lose that), big strong shoulders, strong legs, and an ass that makes girls mire.

sorry bro. I feel ya though...that high blood pressure. but wow... 6'2'' at 150 is really underweight. go eat something, brah.

I have pretty much zero muscle mass so that could be it.

not really. I have big shoulders/big chest and a big ass.

>I'm a big guy
>for you

No defects yet. I did an echo on my heart a few months ago and doctor says it's fine right now but I need to do an echo every year to monitor it just in case. Also tells me to avoid heavy weight lifting. I just do cardio and rep low weights a lot. I know I won't ever get big without weight progression but hey its something.

Fembot here, I've lost about 10 pounds in the past month, but that is because of limited access to food. I really want to lose weight by exercising instead of, you know, starving

You look amazing by the way! Congratulations, I can't believe you've done that in little over a month

6'2'' 150lbs isn't even underweight

heart bro again. I once had some random weird pain in my back/chest so I went to the ER and was concerned about aortic aneurysm.

If you ever find yourself in the ER, tell them you have heart issues, etc., and they will roll out the red carpet and bump you to the front of the line, and will have you hooked up to a monitor within about 3 minutes. '

have you ever read about aortic dissection? shit is so scary and so deadly.

I don't understand... do you have some sort of genetic condition or disease with your connective tissue? needing annual echos seems weird if you don't have any actual heart defects... not questioning it... just is new to me.

do you ever get QT nurses? that shit tickles sometimes. also, opt for an MRI sometime, they are fun.

I just lost two more kg. Now I weight 53 kg for 180 cm. Please help me I have a fast metabolism how can I slow it down?

sounds like you have anterior pelvic tilt, probably from sitting lots, there are exercises you can do to correct it.

>tachycardia (thanks to poor choices with drugs)
Like you permanently have tachycardia because of previous drug use, whether you've taken any drugs or not?

This is concerning.

>no penis
Ewww

My dad's a doctor too so I'm well aware about these things lol.
genetic condition which is why I do annual check ups
Oh yeah I know I have that and what exercises to do. But even when I pull on my glutes and adjust my feet to my pelvis in the right position it still looks big.

I took synthetics years ago and had a hardcore panic attack (wasn't a stroke or heart attack I've been checked) and it just screwed something up in my brain/nervous system where my heart beats faster. It doesn't always, but it does when I get up and walk or do activities. Its no big deal really. The only bad part about it is that it makes sleeping really bad slowly because I've gotten used to it so if it beats normally I start to panic thinking my heart is beating fast enough. Other actual hard drugs I did certainly didn't help.

Its really not a big deal at all. I can do pretty much everything just fine, I just can't do certain things as long now.

600kcal a day and you must have no energy to be produc I've right?

Weighed 69kg last summer
Now i weigh 84kg
Time to lose that shit
Gonna go keto

stopped eating processed sugars and bread and lost 7 lbs in 3 weeks so far

I'd like to ideally weight 190-200lbs now i weight 270 lbs 6'4 but i cant stick to any diet because i'm a very moody person and overeat if i stress too much. I've been trying to cut soda and sugary food.

Keto is absolutely the best. Once you're in (3-4 day fast), you only have to restrict calories a little bit and no carbs and you will still consistently lose weight.

Obligatory warning: Don't attempt fasting without medical supervision.

If you don't realize that girls are more attractive fat, then the Jews have already won.

If this is the price we have to pay for the Jews to lose then they can win all damn day.

i'm 5'10 / 150lbs and look much fatter

Started a diet last summer. 21kg lost so far. Aiming for another 20kg. Could probably go a lot faster, though. I'm at 104kg for 181cm.

I'm OP, I could never skip breakfast as it's the most important meal for me. I guess people are just different. at the end of the day it's all about sustaining a caloric deficit.
Thank you! You're right it's always better to add exercise to the mix but don't forget to watch what you eat. Good luck.
>being productive
where do you think you are? I'm a hikki neet
Good job!

Also post progress pics anons!

>good goy, keep buying diet pills and gym memberships

That spotify playlist is looking mighty fine right now

How the fuck do you have energy to do anything or talk to people

>And don't forget to sign up for weightwatchers, which we also happen to own. hehehe.

Skinny and fit girls are all that matter in this life.

>Yes goy, keep breeding with inferior stock. Have weak children.

Nothing but fit faggots in this post worried about diets.

Holy fuck she lost 10 kilos and started to look fine in a fucking month. Isn't it obvious how easy life is for these fucking roasties? Men should spend like 10 to 15 month regularly going to gym to look good in women's eyes and these bitches can just EAT LESS and RUN IN THE MORNING for a month holy fuck.

I will thanks, I'll also enjoy not being disgusting constantly.

You look great but I don't know about that 600 calorie diet, when I was a fat fuck (220 lbs at 5'11) I did like less than 500 everyday to lose weight.

Didn't make me happy though, and now that I look alright and go to the gym I'm a lot less happy than before.

Good luck anyway to your goal.

>on r9k
>doing stuff and talking to people

leave, go anywhere but here

6'4 and 214. Down from 270. I hit the gym 5 days a week, run at least 1-2 miles a day, and have been cutting at about 1700 calories a day the last couple weeks. Before that was just doing 21-2500 calories and maintaining at 220.

hey i thought of a cool new weight-loss trick

it's called drinking bleach

have you heard of it cunt?

i want tumblr to leave, NOW NOW NOW

>nigger women are massively obese
>nigger children are strong as fuck

It's not a coincidence.

I want Auschwitz mode redeads to leave before I fucking throw up.

>strongest man in the world is white

Whelp I lost my appetite and my horniness. Good job faggot.

After pumping his ass with enough roids to kill an Ox. Face it, fat women = strong children.

>started to look fine in a month
I don't see much of a difference. Also there's much more to it than body fat, I'm a chestlet and my face is ugly imo
>run in the morning
I didn't
I will never understand women who want muscles, she would look so much better without them

Good I don't give a fuck about strong children, I give a fuck about not being disgusting when I'm fucking a broad.

mfw cant skip breakfast because parents get pissy

Sounds like you're an effeminate little bitch boy that probably doesn't have much interest in women to begin with.

that chick looks great, it's just her legs are a bit too buff

Yes, I like women, not elephants.

>i-i totally like girls

You find Narnia in the closet yet?

Sure did, did you find the pig in the slough yet?

Sure did, fampai. Difference being I'm not in the closet about what I like.

You have a panic disorder. It's not a fucked up heart, you just have high stress levels. I get the same exact thing you have.

I'm trying to do some fasting.
Salami won't break my ketosis, right?

Well you may be right, but I've never had any amount of thing that helps it. Beta blockers, anti-depressants, etc. Most of it just freaks me out when my heart beats normally anymore and I'm not completely distracted by something. Though physical exertion does cause my heart to rise quite fast and higher than it should be and its resting rate is usually higher even if I'm relatively calm at time, or feel calm.

Who knows, either way it's not much of a problem outside of the occassional palpitation and rhythm stuff that comes and goes.

Yeah bro, look at how in the closet I am. I'm so deep I'm not getting overtaken by the disgusting fat.

You know I'm gonna need the sauce for that

rencontre-ados.net/ado/680850
Literally less than a minute in google

originuru

>yellow teeth
no thanks

They look like they'd glow in the dark.

Think she needs to put down the meth pipe.

I was going to defend her teeth as a possible effect/reflection, but then I saw the guys white shirt in back like yeesh

And yet she'd still turn your ass down in a heart beat for not being good enough for her.

Teeth are actually naturally yellow. The white part is enamel which naturally degrades over time and due to even simple things like toothbrushes grinding them down, high acid diets like soda, fruit, etc.

Really human teeth are pretty easy to damage like its nothing.

It could be possible and normal if she was 35+. She is 18 at maximum at this pic. No way a 18 YO should have teeth that yellow.

Its actually pretty possible. Soda actually eradicates the enamel extremely quick if consumed in large amounts. It is most certainly possible. Likely she probably smokes, does drugs, or just doesn't have all that good of hygiene, the last one is doubtful considering.

But its definitely possible for someone of that age to have teeth like that, just as its possible for them to have rotted out of their head beyond their control too at that age.

Fat women have more complications during pregnancy.

Stop using fit to spew misinformation

>No workout
Guaranteed you'd look better if you actually lifted weights.

lol wtf im only 5 lbs bigger than u and look hella jacked. thats how i looked when i was 100lbs and we were are exactly the same height. complete bullshit

Just started doing IF for my summer cut, I already only eat two meals a day (big breakfast and big dinner), if I snack I snack on fruit. I went cold turkey and cut out breakfast completely. I'm a little worried since I feel that sometimes I compensate by eating a lot more for dinner (I am sticking to only one big meal during my window), and that all the work I did during the first half of my day is wasted as soon as I get to eat again.
Also I found that drinking carbonated water helps shit tons (along with tea), makes you feel more full. One nice side effect of IF is that I have maybe doubled my water intake....

More pics please

Disgusting desu famerino

London?

>Robots/fembots
Wrong board you disgusting genetically inferior parasite.

>pic uses kgs
>OP uses lbs
>"thats me in the pic"

Kill yourself

Pic also uses lbs. hurr durr

I'm eurocuck but still use freedom units on Veeky Forums