Tfw can't bear wageslaving anymore

>tfw can't bear wageslaving anymore

It's literally making me sick. I need a way out. I want to be like you guys. How do I trade crypto? Please, i'd even be willing to pay for tutoring or something. please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CrxNUHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay away from crypto. Do research on how to day trade stocks. This is your only warning.

Suicide bro. Imagine wagecucking til you're so old you literally can't anymore. You'll do that til you die with no one to look after you

OP kill yourself. My grandparents, at age 80, just recived notice there home loan is up and losing the house and all the money. your future is fucked even with a job

My savings are already in crypto, ez money dont listen op

Don't get into crypto,

you can't compete with trading bots, whales and not to mention mathematical geniuses like myself.
it was possible when the markets were bullish but we have slowed down many magnitudes already

ITS OVER LAD

This. Once I've recovered my investment, I'm getting the hell out of crypto. The fact that volume for alts has dropped like a rock over the past few months is a sign that BTC itself is about to implode.

LOL THE DEPRESSION PHASE IS SETTING IN.

im just about ready to go balls deep in alts.

Everyday is depression phase

this, except i prefer short-med term vs day trading. spec lithium/colbat stocks

Most people trading crypto here are in the red. Most of the "crypto-millionaires" are liars and pajeets. don't fall for the bullshit

lad you seem like a nice guy, I actually want you to make it
post a way I can(easily) contact you privately and i will make you a millionaire by the end of next year
I don't wanna spoon feed pajeets here so I'm quiet for now about my secret alt coin that's gonna X300 it self
not LARPing btw

im this guy

sounds like they did that to themselves

user please be merciful and share your knowledge with other not so bright anons like me :

sorry I can't let pajeets accumulate this one, its too early

discord.gg/CrxNUHU
come in user and we'll make some fucking money unlike the pink wojak Veeky Forumstards here

this is fucking insane. I miss being at home at just going to school. How the actual fuck do people do this for like 30-40 years??? Holy fuck im only 3 months in and I want to fucking die.

Usually the problem is your career is not something you are actually interested in/passionate about.

Obviously not everyone can get their "dream job"- that's just a marketing line, but it should still be something that you enjoy or care enough about when it gets rough.

Other than that you should keep the rest of your life in order- practice good finance, have a decent social life including women and make sure you use your downtime to relax and keep fit.

not op. guys im kind of in the same position but i dont have a job. i have a degree in math and am very experience in data science (currently teaching myself neural networks). how can i make money using my skill set?

apply for a bank

the banks near me just want customer service reps for the front desk. also most of the tech industry where i am expects at the least a masters, so im pretty much fucked.

still apply, shoot in all directions

>you get free money if you have Bitcoin
>wtf why are people selling all their alt and buying Bitcoin?!?!??!?

It's a sign you're mentally deficient.

1. Get yourself some financial basics, which i assume you have
2. Gain crypto market specific knowledge
3. Program a crypto bot, if you use a neural network use "fake tokens" which resemble "real tokens" and use their behavioral information.
4. Let your bot loose in the crypto sphere
>Profit

[email protected]

please yes

what are the best resources for learning how to 3-4?

Any way you could help me out as well? Or at least point out the direction? I'm kinda in the same situation here :/

buy one of the following:
cvc,req,dnt,eos,pay,ark
wait for Q2 2018
if it goes through keep going, if not then liquidate. don't be greedy

Cheers !

those are some of the shitest shit coins
don't listen to him he's just shilling you his bags
im serious

wow, your'e an idiot.
let me guess, linkie?

Well, I'm new to this, not to the concept of how the world works. As much as I would like to believe that people would like to help me out here, I'm fully aware that some may exploit my little knowledge on this area. But still I gotta give it a shot, and start somewhere...

But I mean if you got any better suggestions, and why, speak freely.
Like should I go for trading platforms such as +500 etc. Or sites and e-wallets?

you can shortly read on every technology.
we don't know whats gonna go up and whats not, we simply don't.
there are good signs like price floor,market cap,volume,supply etc but other than that any coin can explode

Probably the most honest answer I've gotten today. Considering that everybody
I've asked sounds like a linkie, and are trying to sell me in on every coin there is...