Is soy really that bad?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/12519607_Inverse_Association_of_Soy_Product_Intake_With_Serum_Androgen_and_Estrogen_Concentrations_in_Japanese_Men
youtube.com/watch?v=JMTj2QMTMUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. It's the government's way to keep men docile and low test. Soy and goy are only one letter apart.

Now THIS is what I call woke

>Soy and goy are only one letter apart.
mind blown

Mind = blown.

my almonds are activated.

Guy looks like he could breastfeed a small village.

I've been drinking soy milk my whole life and I have gyno

Feel bad for yah bro. My cousin has been eating tofu his who life and now menstruates out his penis.

Murricans have it hard. Xenoestrogens in everything. Manboobs are a rare thing in adults in Europe. And I'm not even sarcastic. There's something in your food, dudes.

Isn't Shapiro a Jew?

No its bullshit. Slander by the meat industry. When they say it lowers test and raises estrogen its always bullshit, they do the same with weed. I feel its because men dont give a fuck about consequences, unless it threatens their manhood. Id still consume it moderaly, just to be careful.

yes

researchgate.net/publication/12519607_Inverse_Association_of_Soy_Product_Intake_With_Serum_Androgen_and_Estrogen_Concentrations_in_Japanese_Men

Eat all the soy you want, bitchtits.

It definitely raises estrogen not sure about test though. No conspiracies. Hell if you look at the average vegan who works out they always look underdeveloped. Roiding as a vegan seems the only way to get shredded.

so it's fine if you're a girl, right? started drinking it a while ago and felt slight increase in boob size, also felt a lot happier, could be placebo effect though

C I T Y
I
T
Y

COUNTRY
O
U
N
T
R
Y

Its 100% healthy. Soy actually works as a estrogen blocker like Nolvadex. Since the soys estrogen is alot less potent and weaker it binds to our receptors and take up space from our own stronger receptors. You actually get less estrogen from eating it.

behead those who insult spencer

Sounds like some mom/bro science to me senpai

Those man tits are bad.

BAN FOOTBALL
INDIVIDUALISM IS FOR FAGS

youtube.com/watch?v=JMTj2QMTMUc

He is fat and looks DYEL as fuck

They could have gone a little more in depth with their explanation of their experimental process but these results aren't dissimilar to other experiments of this type that I've read about

I'm a leaf

pls be my leaf

okay, can I hug you and touch your thigh muscles? I had a dream about that last night and I'm still not over it

I really want a spencer vs shapiro debate. Based ben will fucking annihilate this fat homo. And all you /pol/tards know I'm right.

Soy is fine if you aren't a vegetarian.

Beer is the most estrogenic commonly consumed substance. Forget your soy, BPA, etc. Everyone here knows men who've grown literal bitch tits from beer, while the only crime soy commits is make retarded vegans look marginally less shitty.

i consume a fair amount of soy and i'm fine.

Doesn't do Jack shit. I have imbalanced hormones and drinking soy didn't magically put them back in balance. Your boobs are prob just normal hormone fluctuations in your cycle

>tfw vegan
>tfw also take female hormones but live as a man
>tfw people around me will eventually think veganism fucks up your hormonal balance, makes you look like a woman and gives you bitch tits.

oh hai sista

I don't think Spencer has much of a following on pol. Also, you'd have to be a retard to bet against Ben in any debate.

Wait, what does Ben have to do with this?

I'd back the kike manlet since Spencer is a clear plant.

Shapiro gets completely irrational when it comes to muh israel and muh holocaust so it would be pretty interesting if Spencer called him out on kike bullshit

reeeee you're probably right

the brand I got came with a bunch of vitamins in it though and I felt pretty darn good while I was drinking it

should I just get a multivitamin and go with almond milk? are multivitamins a meme? cause I remember reading that your body basically doesn't adsorb them and you just piss your money away.

They call him.. Ben "Ethno-state for me but not for thee" Shapiro for a reason.

PLEASE BE IN SYDNEYY ILL PAY YOUR GYM MEMBERSHIP

is fit always like this

would spoon/10

If it makes you feel good, do it. If it increases your boob size, definitely do it. What was the size difference?

I really appreciate this fleeting anonymous exchange of affection

[insert forehead kiss here] I hope you have a good day, whoever you are, thanks for the smile

hey, how's it going? xD

also why are you living as a man? imo there's no sense in staying closeted.

kind of a hard thing to judge but maybe like half a cup size

yes

I mean I lurk here every once in a while and I'd expect it if I posted a picture or something, but damn all those replies over the mere mention of being female?

I guess some things never change

:)

>I hope you have a good day, whoever you are, thanks for the smile

Likewise

haha look at me guis im a girl
ooopsies they know im a girl look at all these replies teehee ;)

yeah because that's totally the context here, right? underaged or just stupid?

Makes sense. What's your current typical cup size? My girlfriend swells and shrinks as her hormone cycle progresses. She's about a C, so it's not really that huge a difference. But if she increased by a half a cup quickly, it would most likely be due to some sort of outside influence. So if you're like a big D, It's likely hormones, but if you're working with less ductile tissue and see big increases, something might be up.

FUCKING LEAF

kys yourselves

whole grain bread is better than oats
>come at me brah

Joseph Smith?

then fucking educate yourself retard

Richard Spencer is so obviously a Soros product.

>defending controlled opposition

Holy shit user I think you are on to something

>tfw I unironically believe this to be true

fucking hell, user. The government is probably watching you now!!!1