Does any of you faggots train grip?

Does any of you faggots train grip?

In general grip strength deteriorates faster than other muscles so if you need to take time out for an injury/can't go to the gym for whatever reason then maybe do it when returning

I used to but I stopped when I thought my forearms were getting disproportioned

work on a farm m8

Just write no next time griplet.

im climbing once a week and my forearms are bigger than my thighs

HELL YEAH NIGGER.

For every lift, squeeze the bar as hard as you can. Muscles work synergistically, if your whole body is tense you'll move more weight. It also works your grip
Its common sense, I know, but I was at the gym yesterday and saw that the majority just used some half-assed grip.

Bench, squat, chin-ups, rows. It doesnt matter. Squeeze the bar so hard you leave your fingerprints

> all that grip and he couldn't hold onto his hair

Really activates my sip

Hehehe

this is really good advice actually

Yes

AMA

Yes I have a 90lb grip thingy that I do for reps. I can do 90lbs x 5 pretty ez now on each hand. Not very strong but I never ever feel weakness in my grip. Started training grip first week into lifting because I have long term goals of pulling 500lbs raw with no belt or straps.

Need to chalk up for hook grip though so I just do conventional. Mixed is trash tier and promotes asymetrical movement.

That was solid, my man.
What do you do for grip and forearms then?

I always end my workouts by holding 100 lb dumbbells for 3 sets of as long as I can then do reverse wrist curls when I get home. makes my hands basically useless for the rest of the day but feels great.

Not too sure man I've always been a grip Chad. Big hands and dad forearms since I was a kid.

I just do occasional double overhand work

Best grip advice I ever got is from a guy who was a professional rock climbing trainer/tour guide for 10 years. Do tricep extensions with a towel instead of a bar. You'll notice the difference immediately.

>triceps extensions

Just how?

>back day at university gym
>100% pulling exercises
>include farmer's walks at the end
>grip is destroyed
"Oh look the climbing wall is open for an hour"
>Can't make fist for an entire day

I do this during squats and my thumbs go to sleep everytime :(

kek

I have like a 80kg grip in one hand naturally. Why train it?

Because it doesn't count until 2pl8 grip

Yes, its the easiest lift ever. 2 sets reverse dumbell forearm curl every workout as a semi-break when I need it.

How far do you usually walk for farmer walks? Also how many sets do you do?