"I w-w-will get a Stacey gf when I get really ripped, have a perfect diet, lift 2/3/4/5 plates, read lots of philosophy...

>"I w-w-will get a Stacey gf when I get really ripped, have a perfect diet, lift 2/3/4/5 plates, read lots of philosophy, get posture, speech, conversational lessons, a well paid job after a masters degree, approach 100 women as practice, travel the world, learn a new languge, and join the yoga, Pilates, zumba, and table tennis after work lessons for middle aged women and horny losers clubs!"

Sounds great. But I have one teensy weensy little question... If you claim that you need to do all that to get quality women... why does Chad do NONE of that and still rawdog your crush, his gf, and that le so qt cashier who was so le flirting with you, among other women weekly?

Who says I don't? You should be trying to improve yourself at all times anyways user.

You're lazy, and you're trying to rationalize to us your shitty choices.

It's all about face, height, and frame. They can waste their entire lives coping if they please, they're not avoiding their genetics

You seem really upset

No one in that picture is actually that attractive desu

Left girl is cute

>You should be trying to improve yourself at all times anyways user.

r9k faggots like OP just don't get it

Because Chad knows that bitches ain't shit. If you're doing anything for girls it's not even worth it. Do it for yourself, for your family or for you anime waifu

Left girl is

The important thing is you'll do better as a result of the self improvement than if you hadn't done it at all

>tfw no girl has ever touched you

I've never understood why Veeky Forums contains so many faggots that don't lift, don't better themselves, don't even try to move forward in their lives. Sad!

>/fit9k/

>bettering yourself for women

Is it really hard to understand? It's expected

Meant

>It's expected

you gonna elaborate?

not him but apparently some forums got shut down and a lot of those cunts flooded Veeky Forums. hence the recent decline in quality

Oh boy, you're gonna be diamonds when you'll get your first bite on the neck.

>doing things to get a woman and not to better yourself.

Not gonna make it

nearly everyone is insecure, if you seem like you're not, those who are insecure will flock to you if you act like you're not special, because they will want to take key advantage of your lack of awareness of the value of your own time.

Chad doesn't exist and neither does Stacey

All men lowball to get some easy sex, all women have some insecurity about their own attractiveness.

Reading, travelling, learning, being rich makes you better than most normies or """Chads""" and you will have a life to look back on happily. Most people never even get that far.

Having achieved something worthwhile and not obsessing about fitting in by fugging the most attractive girl the village is actual character.

t. someone whose family is proud of him

all the guys in that pic are definitely gay lmao

>lifting for girls

>to intelligent

COPE

i'm a broke, fat, short, ugly manlet with zero charisma and i still get pussy. literally just being on a college campus means women will eventually just fall into your lap and let you fuck them.

Listen to him OP
I get girls already (could be better of course, I'm not a chad) but still I try to improve myself everyday by reading new books, learning about politics even though I know nothing about it and then share my ideas in debates, going to the the gym... There's no goal really, I hope I'll be able to keep that attitude for life and transmit it to my kids.