Isn't it weird how none of the people in concentration camps showed any signs of genes making their bodies at least...

Isn't it weird how none of the people in concentration camps showed any signs of genes making their bodies at least slightly fatter than the rest even though they were on the same "diet"?

Show some respect 6 million people died in those camps

I don't think anyone on Veeky Forums would defend that weight is determined by genetics regardless of diet. Only fat fucks in denial and retarded SJWs believe that shit.

>inb4: genetics do influence body comp and, to a much lesser extent, caloric needs. But still nothing beats calories in, calories out.

No, it's not at all weird. Metabolic differences in humans is only like 300 cal max. And starving is starving, 500 cal a day will turn anyone skeleton

Plus the diet they have a typhus. (Caused by Allied Bombings?) These are the sick cunts who have good gene rather than that "muh 6 million jews".

proof?

I'm not trying to disrespect them.

The fatter ones are pictured. The skinny ones are buried.

This made me think about what would happen if the holocaust happened in nowadays america. Like, imagine all these people starving, but then half of them are huge fatsos and so they never really reach skelly mode because even if they were fully fasting, burning away all of their fat would take months, maybe years. And you'd see all these people dying of hunger while they'd be screaming something in the lines of PLEASE GIVE ME A CHEESEBURGER I BEG OF YOU

>tfw mirin their facial aesthetics

Can't decide if /pol/ or reddit

Why do they all have such broad cheekbones and square jawlines? They all look like models

does it really matter?

>skellies
>models

hmmm don't quite know if you're gonna make it user

>falling for the holocaust meme

>comparing starvation to a regular diet
How much of a brainlet do you need to be to think like this.

I have the highground reddit

Low bodyfact accentuates your skull features.

you need more than checkboone and jaw to be a model, not being a jew one of them

starvation halts all your bodies processes though to keep you alive didn't you know that? they're in starvation mode right now and not losing weight because of it.

>not being a jew one of them
Jews own the model industry of course you can be a Jew and a model.

This