So do some of our "Big Guys" reach out to Lauren and offer their services? This cannot stand...

So do some of our "Big Guys" reach out to Lauren and offer their services? This cannot stand. They weigh 300 between the 2 of them.

am I supposed to know wtf this means?

>he's not up to date with first world problems
I wish I was in the states for these riots.

The skinny doods in the pic can't protec Lauren. Need Big Goys instead.

I have a legitimate in if anyone's interested. I'm not exactly alt right, myself, but i have accidentally become a part of the community.

/pol/ posting

Lauren is alt-light faggot

Nigga i got a tie-job and most of my friends are very liberal. Even the catholic extremist hate fags damned if they don't love refugees.

Have fun with your chimping though, seems more fun than going to Professor Morris Noseblatts lectures on tranny rights.

what you didn't love "My Sex Junk" and having your kids hear "get fucked in the ass"?

You bigot.

How do you accidentally do that?

fuck off

>'user will you come with me to this libertarian convention to laugh at the liberals?'
>'user, Richard Spencer is here trolling lolbertarians! Let's go watch.'
>'user, ask him a softball question about race!'
>Then he took a liking to us and we all got drinks.
>Meet up with his crew to drink and talk about politics
>Meet his entire inner circle
>They all like me
>Accepted by actual white supremacists
>'user, are we alt right now?'
>My girlfriend is going to be the death of me one day.

Ha

Welcome home white man.

wife up dude.

Have 4 kids and help save your race.

Why would I protect her? She is nothing but a face for the movement and there are 90 more just like her waiting to take her place.

Let me know when an intellectual leader needs protecting.

>it's another "/pol/ and tumblr LARPing against each other" episode

can someone give me some context as to what this shit is and why its on Veeky Forums?

she needs big guys

Veeky Forums has big guys.

>supporting a white Canadian girl who only dates blacks and Muslims

Never

/pol/, Veeky Forums, and /r9k/ are very big draws in terms of unique visitors, /pol/ being the largest, it overlaps heavily into the over board's traffic
Essentially it just boils down to shit mods

>Thanks for coming along to the gym with me user hehe

>tumblr starts larping as anti-nazi militia
>/pol/ gets mad and larps as anti-anti-nazi militia
>/pol/ wants to recruit Veeky Forumsizens for their larp

Her face is pretty bad but her body is great.

Don't do this. Kids are too expensive and impact your freedom too much.

(((They)) got you I see

>Kids are too expensive and impact your freedom too much.

Yes goyim don't have kids the world is overpopulated

G-d I want to smash her roasty cunt

Yeah they're expensive but if you can actually find a red pilled wife like that there is no greater happiness in life than to create a strong family. I can only imagine the sense of contentment guiding and leading your family.

Don't listen to this person

A bunch of them are coming on here and larp anyway so this could be funny.

By my estimates you will see a bunch of allegedly strong, allegedly farmers who are also allegedly master of boxing or judo (or for some reason krav maga) and biological science, but who in reality are morbidly obese and trying to replace work with keto, caffeine and trolling.

Faggot, I want to live large and see the world, not babysit some little overpopulation-causing feeders. Enjoy having no career or life while you take care of kids. Having children is for ghetto blacks with nothing else in their lives.

4u

I can only assume this is bike riding road safety shit.

I like muslims more than faggots tho.
Sorry alt right, you really have nothing to offer non-internet addicts.

How much of the world have you actually seen or are you still 12?

It's good to be here, I suppose. I've never had a group of people unconditionally accept me like this before. It kind of almost makes me uneasy.
That's actually literally what the majority of the inner circle people have said. And she's a pretty cool girl, to say the least. Very on the level with me. I feel as though she understands me better than I understand myself a lot of the time. She inspires me to be my best.

>overpopulation

european birthrates are well below replenishment rates

are you from fucking China, India, or Africa user

if not youre fucking pathetic and yoire doing a disservice to your ancestors

Larping aside you don't have to go full 1488 and gas the kikes. Just remember the 14 words user. We must preserve the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Can you give more details about your awesome GF. Just wanna know what to look out for so i can find one like her.

or atleast western civ

Us not having kids and importing 3rd worlder muds isnt going to keep this experiment running.

Does Ben Shapiro's breath smell as bad as I imagine?

>western civ

AKA white people.

For sure. I keep my power level pretty hidden either way. I'm not a big fan of Jews and brown people and I hate their presence. But I don't let it consume me or influence individuals of those groups I come into contact with. I want to secure a future for my children worth living.

Sure. She's wicked smart, more than likely smarter than I am. She's a super hard worker, best work ethic I've ever known. She's skeptical and critical, but endeavors to understand differences. She tries really hard to be good to me, and I try with her in return. We've worked really hard on communication and it has made our relationship so happy and healthy. She's logical and isn't afraid to tell me I'm wrong. She's very traditional in terms of relationship roles, but we're still super egalitarian about it.

If you're looking for a quality woman, look for someone who's thoughtful and introspective, willing to debate and uses logic over emotion, willing to stand on her own but wants to be taken care of sometimes, and someone with dreams and goals that takes steps to reach them. Does all this make sense?

I haven't met him, but I know that Mike Cernovich is shorter and weaker in person than you might imagine. Also a lot more hot headed. He doesn't actually practice that gorilla mindset he talks about and he didn't actually write MAGA mindset.

>We've worked really hard on communication
explain

what job does she have? Degree?

Where did you 2 meet?

Is she hot? Be honest im just curious.

Lauren "the kike" Southen

It's hard to exactly quantify, but I can try. We do our best to make it clear that we can say anything to each other, as long as we do our best to do it in the least hurtful way possible. And we trust the other to stick to doing that. As far as day to day things go, it's about being mindful of communication. So like:
She says something->it kind of made me mad and/or hurt me->was she intending to hurt me?->no, we don't do that (it doesn't solve problems)->tell her that I felt hurt, because... And thoroughly explain it without blame->discuss miscommunication in a way that allows us to not make the mistake next time.

We've trained ourselves to do this. Best way I can sum it up is that we never assume bad intentions on the other's part, and always assume that there is a reasonable, rational explanation for whatever action happened. That's really what does it, never assume your partner does anything but love you through their actions. You'll be disappointed once in a while, nobody is perfect, but problems will be a vast minority.

Without revealing too much, she's a policy expert. She's got more education than I do. We met at a party we went to with the intentions of laughing at lolbertarians.

And yes. She is. Long time enjoyer of exercise with a love for self improvement

Didn't lauren southern burn coal? If so she can fuck off.

Does Veeky Forums still have mods?

I got warned for posting a THICC thread, but this is still up

>Without revealing too much, she's a policy expert.
wtf does this mean? Do you honestly think im going to somehow find out who you and your gf are simply by saying what her degree is in? You people are so paranoid it always give me a kick.

>We met at a party we went to with the intentions of laughing at lolbertarians.
Man that sounds horrible desu. From the way you type im assuming youre a giant nerd no offense. Plus the fact youd even consider going to a party to do that. I agree with it cause they are faggots but if someone seriously invited me to a party for that i would think they were joking. If you tell me you watch greys anatomy as well im gonna kill myself.

>western civilization
White people did that, and only ehite people can preserve it

You're starting to sound like a raging anus, familia. You won't be able to figure it out, but I have said enough that pretty much anybody who knows us could (and i know people who lurk fit/pol). What's it matter to you, anyway?

Dunno what a nerd would be by your definition. If you're talking about my grammar, spelling, and punctuation. You can credit it to my phone's swype keyboard. I played a sport for my university and I wanted a new social circle that I didn't have to take so seriously so I joined the libertarian club at my uni. They liked me and invited me to one of their parties and I went because it would be funny and I'd get to drink for free. I just happened to meet someone who was attending for the same reason.

Say what you want, but you don't find quality women at bars and clubs. Women with brains tend to like nerds or whatever.

>yes goy, you don't need children when Ahmed and Jamal have ten of them already!

lauren is my waifu
out of shape tho

>What's it matter to you, anyway?
Like i said i was just curious

>so I joined the libertarian club at my uni
ahahahahaha ok now i get it

Also using reddit spacing gives you away just so you know

Look desu not even sure why im ranting. Just pissed you keep deflecting, i was just curios what her degree was in and youre acting as if im trying to find out who you are irl.

I was addressing each of your questions in its own section for easy reading. I don't go to Reddit or post on it.

You're ranting because you're sublimating repressed rage from being alone with no conception of what you're not quite getting right in your every day life. I'm at liberty to not reveal something if I don't want to.

I'm disappointed by the fact that I did my best to answer your question about why my relationship is working only for you to not even respond to it. Instead, you just tried to cut me down and made a big deal out of nothing.

I hope for your sake that you don't pull this shit in your daily life. If you do, it would explain why all of your interpersonal relationships suck and leave you unfulfilled.

>Inb4 'u don't no me'

that's not true... is it?

It was like 4 years ago who cares she's changed

Mate i blew that off because everything you said is obvious normie tier advice.
Literally everything you said can be boiled down to we talk and listen to eachother.
Wow how fucking ground breaking dude.
Youre an idiot and so is your gf how bout dah?

>Inb4 'u don't no me'

She's never dated a black man or a muslim

>Quoting the lowest quality meme.
You can be a retard and boil it to a platitude, but in doing so, you're completely missing the critical acorn of "assume no malice" which is something I've never heard a normie talk about. What sort of neuroatypical advice are you even looking for?

>It was like 4 years ago who cares she's changed
the definition of a cuck

Mods are low test fags

Man i'd be a Proud Boy so quick if i were out anywhere near the rallies/marches she goes to

>tfw flyover

>Girl makes a mistake when she's a teen

>Always a race traitor even if she becomes red pilled

when will this meme end?

casting pearls before swine: the conversation

literally neck yourself faggot enjoy your bucket

From you? none
Ive already said ive moved past it. Youre obviously making yourself and your gf out to be far more than you are. I asked cause i was curious not cause i needed the help. Again from the way you type i can tell you are obviously a loser and nowhere near as big a deal as you are pretending to be and your gf is most likely dawg ugly. Stop playing pretend online and know your role and stay in your lane. Youre average and so is your gf.
Please dont assume i meant that in a malicious way i meant it as actual advice that you can learn from. That wasnt a neuroatypical post was it? Faggot.

>what is telegony

Hey man, it's clear you've made it. you d-don't need us anymore, go on, get outta here, get!

So based off of this exact way of thinking if she was ganged banged by a group of niggers and said its in the past. Youd be ok with it? Again youre a cuck and its not a meme. You arent ever going ot meet her you loser so stop white knighting for her.

Please stop same fagging.

I'll never forsake my brothers in arms! I'll leave this place when we all make it!

Ben is a true constitutional conservative not alt right

This is the most neuroatypical thing I've read all day. Also laden with projection. You are pathetic.

Swing and a miss bucko. Pic related

My current gf had a mexican bf for 5 years before me

I've since redpilled her and she is a registered republican

So she is still a race traitor? fuck off

meme bs we aren't flies

For one, that's not the girl's fault, and also if that were ever the case im sure there would be bigger issues going on with her than just that she fucked a bunch of black dudes

Ok well if you want to be captain save a ho then be my guest.

>So she is still a race traitor?
yes. absolutely. You can convince yourself otherwise if you want to but im not going to.

You retard, white people NEED more white babies. It's fucking africa and asia that are getting overpopulated. Gooks and niggers literally breeding white people out and who decides that they should stop having kids becasue there are too much people in the world? White people race that has so few babies that we're belove replacement level.
but hey
>muh i wanna see the world
>muh kids are waste of time
>muh overpopulation
One day you'll be a sad cunt who'll regret this decision, but hey at lest you went to those few countries some time ago right?

I'm and said nothing to suggest that I wasn't going to act on the 14 words. I'm pretty sure I actually said I intended to.

daily reminder Richard Spencer is controlled opposition

>If you're looking for a quality woman, look for someone who's thoughtful and introspective, willing to debate and uses logic over emotion, willing to stand on her own but wants to be taken care of sometimes, and someone with dreams and goals that takes steps to reach them.
>Look for a unicorn
>CURRENT YEAR

>Also laden with projection
>calls me pathetic
Is that not projection?

Also maybe you didnt samefag it maybe you did. But either way i wouldnt take pride in the fact theres another fag willing to suck up to you on this board. You have in no way made it. You have 1 at best mediocore gf and are on fit pretending to be a psuedo intelluctual while at the same time humble bragging for attention about meeting richard spencer. As if thats anything to even brag about. Bro your life is not better than mine in any way. And thats not projection thats a fact. No go back on your gfs phone and post some more from that so i cant call you a samefag again.

if you think there's less than two guys on this thread who think youre being a faggot you're wrong.

stay mad

Yeah i know, i (you) you in accident, keep up the good fight. We need those babies.

The world is overpopulated by niggers and chinks, not by people.

It's kinda right, quality women don't use apps like tinder or go out drinking every friday
Pic very much related.

>Having children is for ghetto blacks
That's right goy! Only niggers can have kids! You must work to pay for welafre for those niglets!

>Ok well if you want to be captain save a ho then be my guest.

thats the point, dingus, if a girl had gone through that i doubt she would be in a position of needing or even being able to be "saved" by anyone except a mental health professional

Not that user, but this is the reason why many women are sluts in their young days. There's no consequences for them. They fuck outside their race becasue they'll always be some steady white beta that will take them in.
Most white women, even the ones who date outside their race still want to have white babies and treat negros they date as their toys etc. and when they want to settle they try to break up with them (which often ends up with them getting killed or pic related).
If women would know that no good man will take her if she fucked outside her race they wouldn't do it or wouldn't be proud of it simply becasue they wouldn't want to be 40 year old single moms with niglet kids.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a state that doesn't allow you to legally carry a gun and I am not interested in getting into a gun fight to defend Lauren not even if she touched my weewee later.

this
Im the dingus but youre the one dating a used whore? ok budy major cope

He's just a man.
They're out there, user! They're absolutely out there.
Judging from the quality of your responses I'm pretty sure my life is better. If there's any projection, it comes from the fact that I used to be an angry, bitter asshole of a person. Just like you are now.

>being an aut-right white-knight

>hurr we must protect m'lady from le evil libtards

from niggers, and only when they want to, if a woman will want to fuck a nigger she will, whole point of this discussion is to not take the woman who did fucked outside her race
Also same should be applied to men
daily reminder that any white man that say race mixing is degenrate but wants asian gf is gonna hang right next to white women who fucked niggers

>caring this much about who other people fuck

China's birthrates are also below replenishment thanks to communism literally killing newborns/forced and coerced abortions.

Only low-iq countries are causing overpopulation.

Yeah, men do care about those things. It's simple thing men hate seeing women of their race dating men from other race.
But there's more to this, most of the women who burn coal either end up as single moms wasting taxes or raise their half mulato kids in such a shitty way that it's only natural that they turn out fucked up.
If you don't care if your woman fucked a nigger why do you care if other men do?

Reported