(srs) Why do americans lie about their height?

This is what 5'10.75" vs ""6'2""" looks like
(pls don't judge me for watching that shit).
My question to you burgers out there is, how many of you have actually been measured barefoot? If you have, how many people do you know who are your height but claim taller? I swear, I'm a 1.81m (aka 5'11.25 in retard units and that's on a good day) spaniard and was kinda tall-ish in the US compared to most WHITE males (some of whom claimed up to 6'1"). I've had to girls comment "what are you like 6', 6'1"?" basically. Are americans so obsessed with height as to distort their whole perception of it based on how tall they'd like to be? Is it a consequence of their retarded system?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VulfNElps8
mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought I was 5'10" because my grandma would always call me tall

then I started dating a 5'10" guy and got measured at doctor's office at 5'8"

and it's hard not to be obsessed with your height when 10% of posts on Veeky Forums are manlet memes and 25% of tindr posts say they like tall guys

>I'm a 1.81m (aka 5'11.25
nothing to see here guys, just another raging manlet

source on this

Tfw 5'10" and same height as my friend but he claims to be 6'1"

>American, barefoot 6'2 in the morning
>Everybody in my health classes and uni say they're 6'2 also
>Even though I've already said my height and I'm clearly half a head taller than them

>>>/pit/

again, what girls think is 6' is probably like 5'10"

source on this you faggots

Because they try to impress women because American women are vapid and shallow.

a LEGIT 6'1 is what most normies would call 6'3

I was measured 5'10 at the doctors office. As long as I don't mention my height, most people assume in 6'0

ANSWER ME YOU FAGGOTS

some user posted left guy's vid (simplesexystupid) a few days ago and I already knew right guy (and saw somewhere he claimed 6'2", name is andrew hale I think). left guy states he's 5'10.75" in one of his vids.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VulfNElps8
why so angry tho?

Older user here

My height varies through the day and what I've done.

Realistically I'm between 5'11.25" and 5'11.5" rolling out of bed, assuming I didn't do an evening DL workout. End of day I'm easily an inch & half shorter. If I hang in gravity boots in the morning I'll easily add a quarter to a full inch.

On my drivers license I'm listed at 6' because that's what I was at 16 (rounded to nearest inch). Unless I've just done an hour of spine compressing squats, I don't care, and I've never had to go to the dmv for a renewal. Online and mail renewal is better than waiting in a disease ridden room for two hours

""""""""girl""""""'"

>that fine ass girl sitting on him when he does pushups pinning him down
My fetish

Went in with low expectations and that was even more unfunny than I could have imagined

people on this board claim 6' is average for teens today in the US yet when i went there last year as 192 cm guy (6'4?) i was literally taller than everyone i saw by like a full head. real 6' people are not that short, i know because my father is a bit over 6' and i'm not a full head taller than him. the only real tall people i met that were clearly above 6' were black.

but it doesn't surprise me. everyone on this board is 6'3 and has a 8+x6+ dick and looks like arnold yet the CBT threads are laughable

what did he mean by that

Because tinder girls are sluts and write in their profile "6ft+", when they're 5' 4" and have daddy issues.

quite opposite experience here, I have 190cm friend and girl thought that he was like 184-186cm

I don't know about that user it really depends on the state. Here in austin tx the average is about 6 foot and I regularly get dwarfed by guys despite being 185cm

mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml

this one is much better

yeah it's shit I just watch it because I have a mancrush nohomo on blonde guy. he's a liar though so probably an awful person.

who else feels like they dodged a bullet by not being born/living in the US? Their women are so fucking shallow and disgusting. here (frenchfag) girls are so sweet and would not bat an eye if a 1.78 (5'10") guy approached them. I know a lot of 9/10 girls with 5'9" 6/10 skinnyfat bfs and they are perfectly happy. it's all about dick size anyway so my people win.

when i was younger this one always threw me off, i am 6'4 barefood and have had many people say around me that they were 6'2-6'3 who were at least 5 inches shorter than me. i get saying 'ya bro i'm like 6 foot' , but i mean if you are noticeably shorter just don't say anything

manlets literally never learn, gotta get that quarter inch in

Manlets will never learn.

t. 194cm

>anime
why are all lanklets always autistic

>French
>dick size
>winning

You can only pick one frognon. Unless by winning you meant surrender.

ehh I'm 6'2 and people guess 6'3
one (1) inch is all you should add unless you want to be exposed, shoes add 1/2 inch

>here (frenchfag)
how do you dare leave your room?

You're on the wrong website bucko.

Height isn't that important t.bh, money and social status are what matter

US girls would be fine with a 5'10 guy approaching them too, they'd think he's 6' because frauding is so common here.
They only hate 5'9-5'11 girls on paper, not IRL

guys not girls

>5'8
>retired
>only have one friend
>not even that fit
>house is rural

How old are you m8

But the difference in that pic really is about 3 inches if you take away the hair. This is literally what a 3 inch difference looks like, you have just been deluded by all the height autism on this narnian knitting board.

I'm 6ft barefoot, I don't feel tall though. A lot of people around me are 1 to 4 inches taller than me.

french people have the biggest dicks of all white people though

wrong post also you're not making any sense. back to the dicklet pit with you, cutcuck.
french men have been shown to have bigger dicks on average.

how dense are you. he's probably converting from metric since about 95% of the world uses it.
>be 1.90m
>"fucking manlet, you had to get than .90m didn't you? you're 1m face it" t.HEIGHT EXAGGERATIN burger

Iam 1,88m from Germany and American Girls think Iam very big

in Germany in Hamburg its quite normal

It really isn't every source lists the average American caucasian male as 5'9 - 5'10.

>not knowing that every study regarding height and dick size has been falsified by the jew in order to keep the goy happy

Yankees and Left coasters bring the average down. Tall guys are in the flyover states.

haha Hamburger :DDDD

Can confirm, basically if any American is between 5'8" and 5'11" they claim to be 6', because when will they learn

Oh, for fuck's sake. Why do you Americans need to lie about your height so much?

hey as long as you believe it we're happy for you mane. truth is, there are about 5 countries in the world where 6' is average or below average, and the US isn't one of them. far from it. of course maybe there is a state/town/family where people are taller but that doesn't change the fact that the average height for ~20yo white american males is about 5'10". And that's fine. What's ridiculous is all of them claiming 6'1" based on someone they know who based their height on someone they know etc and so on until the OG fraud.

We are just more self-conscious, our society is more orientated toward physical attraction, our culture is more sexual than that of western Europe, we are generally more liberal, socially (ironically more conservative, politically)

I'm 5'8" and say I am 5'8". And I don't vie to wear platforms or even try to sneak an inch in there even though I'm 5'8" and change. This height thing is immature. As if anyone could help it.

what the fuck are you talking about, guy said his height in feet,inches, and fractions of an inch. a meter and .90 meter is a few inches in difference (1 meter is 39.37 inches, and 0.90 meters is 35.43 inches), at any rate anyone who isn't under the age of ten who uses fractions when stating their height or age is a tool. 'i'm 5;6 and 2 quarters of an inch , and i'll be 25 and a half in 3 weeks :D.'
kys

about the height thing I honestly feel like imperial (aka made up retardation) tends to create "categories" in peoples' mind, like 5'11" and 5'1 people get lumped together as being 5's. And unfortunately, 6', which sounds better, corellates with a height that's taller than most people, so you all have to lie. Whereas with metric, pretty much everyone is 1m*something* so there's not much of a mental gap between being 1m80 and 1m82.

That's why I said he's converting from metric which would be the reason he's using fractions since imperial is less precise. I'm just under 1.82m but I don't tell people I'm 6' because that's not true. I also don't say I'm 5'11 because I'm not. I'm 5'11.75". Which sound retarded in imperial, again, because imperial itself is retarded. I can understand not using fractions of centimeters but an inch is 2.5cm so not using fractions would lead to being wildly inaccurate.

Makes it kinda weird because when I'm honest about being 5'8 (measured barefoot and everything), I know that other 5'8 people just say whatever the hell they want, both online and irl. When I read someone's height online, I pretty much just assume they're adding 2 inches, but when I am truthful I know I'm basically kicking myself down a notch by comparison.

Why do men obsess over other men's height? Do you want to get fucked by a big dude? Are you that unremarkable in other areas that you need to cling to your height?

I never understand why straight men obsess over height. Shouldn't this be discussion for women?

I'm from the South and 6' 4 3/8", lads. Pretty much exactly 194cm. I'm taller than pretty much everyone, but most guys around here are still around 6'. Yankee states have the most Southern Europeans so that means more manlets.

then just say that you are 'shy of 6 feet' if someone asks your height in freedom units,saying 5'11.75 sounds like you have placed way too much thought and importance on your height, or lack thereof. i know a guy whos like 5'4 he just jokes that he married the first woman that was shorter than him, total bro and he doesn't give a fuck, which is way more appealing than 'i'm 5'4, but actually after i do i 'grow grow grow' stretches and wear my gravity boots in the morning i'm 5'6.0167, and when i am wearing my thick socks and big boy shoes i'm basically 6'1'

Can confirm. I'm a legit 6'3 and people think I'm 6'5

there's 6'5 guy in my gym, I always though that he was like 6'7 or 6'8 until I asked his height

6'2 cuck is clearly lying about his height

but yeah it's mostly autism surrounding desirable heights being close to a round number 6'0

I've stood next to people shorter than me who were claiming to be 6'1" etc. I know I'm 6'0" down to the millimeter

>6'0 in the morning
>5'11 in the evening
What am I supposed to say when people ask?

5'8

ive gotten that, but all around the world (including america) - always thought I was about 6'2"/6'3" but lots of people (mostly guys) would claim i was 6'4+ (because they thought they were 6'2")
actually measured for visa (machine that touches head; socks, not quite barefoot); turns out im 193 cm

both

192 cm (6'3.5") largest morning height measured, 188.5 cm (6'2.5") lowest evening height measured (after plenty of squatting etc.), rather hovering around 191-189.5 cm most of the time. I'm 190 if someone asks me irl (yuropoor), 6'3" on Veeky Forums and in america I could probably claim 6'5". I'm close to 6'5" in shoes anyway

evening height is your real height, so 5'11

But I don't want to be a manlet...

Last time my height was measured was in high school. I don't know if I'm 5'10 or 5'11.

I don't care because it literally doesn't matter. I've called myself both before.

>tfw no amazon woman to pin you down and rape you

>it's all about dick size anyway so my people win.
Your average dick size is getting bigger becasue of the amount nigger/muslims you import white boi.

Idk man in any other country everyone measures their height properly. If someone says his height is like 1.75 when he is obviously shorter than that he'd get his shit called on. Yet I see burgers here who used to think they were 2 inches taller than their real height. It reeks of self-consciousness

yeah exactly. I remember a guy who was made fun of for trying to add 2cm which is even less than 1".
>tfw 7.7"x6" white
>5'11"
eh.

no op,its not only american. I'm 182cm,and there's this guy in my chemistry class,who claims to be 184,but actually is shorter then me,and when he asked me about my height,he was like.
>wow user,y u lyin,you're 187 at least.
there are many stupid people in the world,not only in burgerland, [spoiler]but most of them are there tho[/spoiler]

i have never in my life been in situation where people talk about their height

I'm 6'0.5" (have the same kind of scale used in the doctor's office) and every time I meet up with friends who I haven't seen in a while, someone says I must be 6'2" because they "know" they're 6'0". It's kinda a meme at this point. I wish us burgerlands didn't use retard units because then we wouldn't have this arbitrary cut off height that doesn't matter at all.

>5'10.75"
>.75"
I love this fucking board.

>liking femdom
Proof that manlets start below 6' 2".

Well I like loli rape as well so your picture works too.

>tfw last gf was a full foot shorter than me
didn't even notice her height until I banged her because she was always wearing heels

Last I checked I was like 6'1.5" or something but my entire life I keep getting "Yeah bro I'm like 6'1 so you're AT LEAST 6'4 man" and it's never made sense to me

I am barely above average, stop fucking lying to yourselves

its just people on Veeky Forums who its all they got so they obsessively talk about it.

If you could see what these people going on happily about being 6'3 actually looked like, you'd burst into laughter.

Americans are also on average way uglier than in europe.
I also never seen more ethnic people anywhere than in america.

This is so true.
Insecure manlets lying about their height has fucking completely skewed peoples perception of height.
Im 6'2 barefoot, and when I tell people im 6'2 they usually respond with "no way your like 6'4 maybe 6'5"

still claim 6'2. not gonna contribute to the manlets lying.

thats probably because your short.

tall guys talk about it all the time because people bring it up

all

the

time