How many times do we have to report these shills

how many times do we have to report these shills

do your job janny

>I don't know how to take a joke on a comedic forum

You gotta kys yourself m80, or otherwise, have a sip to cool off. I recommend white sips.

I dont get how websites can literally block your posts before they even get posted because they meet certain algorithms yet the mods can't even keep pics of monster being posted? That would literally stop it. /r9k/ has this system right?

But they are hella quick to ban Tinder posters which are actually fitness related because muscles help get sloots

Fuck the mods

Fuck the mods

This. Sometimes I'll get post blocked because the system tells me that "my post is spam" when it's usually just a spacing error. Why the fuck can't this be done for these fucking shill threads?

WTF MODS FIX YOUR GAWDDAMN SHIT RETARDS

maybe they aren't shill threads

It's a fucking forced meme that needs to die along witb you. If we cant have Tinder threads then we don't need these.

Fuck the mods and fuck you nigger.

no need to get so angry

maybe you need a timeout in the manlet pit

Unfortunately we don't hand out sips in to the manlet pit citizenry, so the only salvation for extremist-nonsipper is an exile for soul-searching.

start reporting them as illegal content
that usually alarms janny

>kys yourself
>kill yourself yourself
kys

New, friend?

new

Agreed

Fuck off you dirty fucking kike

How long have shill threads for monster been permitted? Seems like almost a year now. Probably made a nice jewish deal with Kikuyuki and in exchange they get to push this shit and retards shill for them

ITT
Nonsippers get super triggered that people post about a drink they like

What's wrong with you cunts?
Why are you enraged by people consuming Monster Energy Zero Ultraᵀᴹ for $1.30?
Just how many sticks are up your asses right now?

It's a lot more rational to complain about off topic shitposting on a forum than it is to trying to actually defend it you dumb fucking faggots

Or you can pull that stick out of your ass, ease out, and cool off with a can of Monster Energy Zero Ultraᵀᴹ for $1.30.

>fitness forum
>an energy supplement is off topic
>a thread for picking up women isnt
lol
kys my man

>energy supplement
>monster

Pick one and then fuck off

youd have to be pretty desperate to claim monster isnt an energy supplement

go back to feels posting loser

These are the easiest threads to filter

Only newfriends would complain about this

>people actually defending monster maymay drinks

Calling others a loser is a big cup of delicious irony

I assume you havent actually tried one judging by how big of a baby you're being

Look, you're wasting your time on a mongolian kite-building forum complaining about some people feigning excessive admiration for their choice of energy drink for comedic value. You may not find it funny, but that's what it is.

Get off Veeky Forums. Go do something else.

I'm not 14 so no, I don't drink Monster "energy" drinks

sip threads are made by convenience store shills. There was one OP where the guy was behind the counter.

If you need the likes of monster to actually give you energy then you need to your test lvl

you can deflect and throw as many quotations around as you want but the ingredients are pretty clear and since you're not 14 you have 3rd grade health knowledge to understand caffeine

or are you saying you're 13

Only poor people drink monster. If you're not using an actual energy booster that also benefits muscle recovery then go fuck yourself kid

monster is pretty expensive, much more than other energy drinks and certainly more than coffee

>Not using both
>Implying people poor people can afford daily sips

poor people*
kurwa

Okay so you're overpaying for garbage

You're still the dumbass in that scenario

you keep putting all these hot opinions out but you admitted you haven't even tried them

you're literally a stubborn toddler refusing to try broccoli because you /think/ it'll be bad

>thinking this is about me not liking the taste
You don't even know what you're arguing about retard

>is an objective fitness product
>refuses to try it
>says it's bad and doesn't want it on a fitness board
there's nothing to argue. you're just a 2 digit IQ feels fag and need to go back to r9k