>fats are much better than carbs for energy bro

Day 20 on keto

>constantly hungry
>constantly crave carbs
>no energy
>has only lost 4 lbs even though -700 cal

JUST

What soda are you drinking?

Are you taking enough sodium/potassium ?
Are you under 20g carbs a day ?

I'm doing great on keto but i know some people are not made for it (gens and stuff)

>implying OP is retarded
I'm gonna give him the benefit of the body and say he's doing it somewhat correctly. Keto for some people just doesn't feel good. I'm a huge advocate for keto and know how to do it but for longer than weeks I can't. The carb cravings stay with me no matter what.

Keto is a shamelessly obvious propaganda offensive by the meat and dairy industries. You would actually have to be gullible and scientifically illiterate to do it, which, granted, almost all Americans are.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account, thank you for your service
>t. Grain Council

Convince me via scientific literature on the topic

Sucks man - I think the response seems to be pretty variable - I'm low carb most of the time and keto some of the time and feel fine - then again I didn't realise for most of my life I actually felt terrible eating lots of carbs - maybe we have preferred modes of burning energy.

I'm tepted to start a keto diet, I've always eaten a lot of carbs so tried to really bring them down this week and then next week get down to a proper keto diet. Haven't felt bad or craved carbs yet.

>has only lost 4 lbs even though -700 cal

(20 x 700)/3500 = 4

2/10 got me to respond

i started keto about a week ago and no hunger problems. the only issue i have is increasing my fat %. im already adding a ton of oil but the fat % is still not high enough(trying to reach 75). any advice

wat app is that

The Globalist blocked all the literature

Did you have a 1/8 of an egg or wtf

Doing keto doesn't mean you just eat meat and cheese dude.

So do Fasting

>2 months into fasting and i barely feel the hunger, my body has become ridiuculously efficient and burning my fat for energy that i can go the whole day without food at college and still keep my focus while people around me say how starving they are after 2 hours without food

fatsecret. i have a digital scale that uses (g) as a metric.

cracked an egg by accident

the best way is to fast or PSMF and then to break your fast / cheat you do keto. then you have three levels instead of just two. Feel like ass and need a break? Have a shitton of ribs. You're cheating but it's still keto. It's not like when you're doing long keto and you cheat you eat a fuckton of sugars

4-5 days PSMF and then the 5th day a crazy keto cheat day.

Fat % is not as important as keeping your net carbs under 20-25g per day.

Eating high fat is just to keep yourself satiated. Nothing more.

>370g onion for lunch
>0.81 pounds of onion in one go.

Wat.

trying to get rid of it before they get old. relative had 30lbs of onion to give away from easter