So why do you manlets even bother to lift...

So why do you manlets even bother to lift? Girls nowadays are over 6 ft and its just embarassing to see a ''''''man'''''' stand next to a teenage girl and she towers over him,your muscles wont make you taller unfortunately,so why dont you do us all a favor and gas yourself to speed up the process of eliminating the weak and cleansing your kind from the gene pool?

>tfw I'm 6'4 but I say I'm 6'0 to make manlets even more insecure

Feels great to be tall

Would you rather be a buff Manlet or skinnyfat cancermanlet

Why are you so concerned about this?
Don't you have better things to do?

Everyone knows and loves Messi
The lanket is a literally who

angry cornstalk detected.
ITT: insecure tallfag gets cucked by midget.

Gronk is one of the very few people 6'6" or taller who isn't a lanklet.

this

also i dont lift for girls i lift to be stronger than other men because my career requires me to manhandle niggers and retards like you you fgt btch.

Op probably got btfo by a shortie and is now ass tickled he can't compete.

>implying I would ever let a manlet think of besting me

lmao,sit your ass down boy and let real men talk

>its just embarassing to see a ''''''man'''''' stand next to a teenage girl and she towers over him
im 6'1 but im afraid of this happening to me in the future considering how humans keep growing and growing. No doubt, in 2020 average will be 6'2 for men

Yet, here you are.

kek implying I'd let anyone talk to me like that. I'd tell you to sit down but it'd be hard to do so after getting beat by a short person.
feels good knowing you'd get cucked easily and moreso by someone so small.
step your game up.

does anyone here really think the guy on the left is more desirable / attractive?

Did i hit a nerve?

not the guy youre replying to, but you should just deal with the fact that you're inferior to tall guys user. Now you look like you have napoleon complex

More like why would any girl want some ''''man'''' who's barely taller than her entrusted with protecting her? Face it Shorty, women will always prefer someone who can actually protect her and some little midget sure isn't going to

?

>lanklet dyel normies that need to maintain at 5k cals talk to me irl like this instead of being intimidated by how stalky i am.

lol yeah no.

>implying manlets dont get fast gains
lanklet detected

pfft as if, so every short guy who stands up for themselves has a complex? get real, it just sounds like fear at this point by tallfags when they say that.

>women need men to protect them
>a lanket can defeat mcgregor

>hurr durr lanklet

A lanklet who never trained a day in his life still gets more pussy than a manlet who devoted himself to compensating his laughable height with steroids

Fear? Fucking kek I'm laughing hard right now, you manlets can barely intimidate a middle schooler if you tried

this
better not stand up for yourself and beat my ass or you have napoleon complex.

mfw i beat your ass in front of your girl.

>lifting for girls
besides its mostly about frame and aesthetics.
if you have frame and are attractive you will win over an ugly dyel lanklet.
horrible bait

if you say so.

sounds like fear to me kek.
H-he c-cant possibly be standing up f-for himself. get your head out of your ass, you're acting like a beta if you think your height has anything to do with self worth. I'm laughing at how triggered you get when a "manlet" manages to trigger you.

>lifting for girls
>in an era where pic related murdered her husband for billions, married the girl she was cheating on him with, and twitter justifies it because she's hot
You're all fucking stupid.

>A lanklet who never trained a day in his life still gets more pussy than a manlet who devoted himself to compensating his laughable height with steroids

Awww did little guido gave up? Hey at least you admitted your inferiority,go fap to some anime

Keep up the delusion Manlet,you'll learn your lesson once you get your midget ass beaten by a real man

Literally who?

exactly this.
most tallfags who say this are just straight up scared that they'll get btfo by the small dude. it's sad how they cling onto height as if its the most important aspect, it reeks of beta

kek you probably got beat by a smaller dude and are now forever inferior. keep being salty lmfao.

>Trusting dykes ever
>Trusting plastic bitches

That's where he fucked up.

We say that because we find it fucking hilarious how tryhard you manlets get and still wont be able to be as good as us lmao

im married to a thicc 8/10 and im 5'7 lmao. havent jerked off in like a year. nice projection though lanky. maybe if you have a nicer jawline or not such a fucked up face as well as werent plagued with eating 8k calories a day youd be married too.

> 6'6" or taller
>not even two heads taller than Messi (5"1')

Crypto-manlet 5'10" here, but I wear cowboy boots to reach 6', I'm posing as one of you lanklets, combine that with my manlet gains means all sorts of pussy I can pollute with my manlet genes.

Only when I take off my boots do they realize what they're done and by then it's too late, they just got manlet'd.

Keep up the good work kid, I'm sure she loves all the money she could rip off of you for life while she gets fucked real good by real men whenever she's on a holiday with her friends lmao

American athlete vs his gardener.

when a manlet surpasses a tallfag and gets all the girls, he's a tryhard? whatever helps you sleep at night
and you get butthurt cause your a noodle who cant get some. no wonder you're so angry at the constant manlets surpassing you and making you feel lesser. keep being a salty betafag cause that's all you'll ever be good at.

>The lanket is a literally who
Gronk is not known in the third world?

this is textbook projection

you can taste the butthurt he's giving off. not gonna lie but if being tall makes you into an insecure bitch I'd rather be short.

mostly (((tall))) people on Veeky Forums are feelsfags it seems like

shes too scared id blow her brains out to do that. nice try lanky

also
>taking holidays apart
if you think this is ok youre a bitch

it feels good knowing they're pushovers. doesnt take much for them to scream "napoleon complex" when someone shorter succeeds. it's sad really.

Not cause they're hot. They're not even 5/10 by any standard even after millions in plastic surgery and drugs.

It's because they're gay they murdered a guy for his money and they're rich as fuck.
It's power fantasy of every creepy loser cunt on twitter.

I thought gay marriage was illegal in China? Are they able to get around that ban because they're unbelievably wealthy?

Are you like 15 yrs or something? The second you reach $500m you're in the fuckyou money club.

Little buddy. That murderous dyke is rich enough to flaunt the fact that she murdered that stupid fuck she married and is marrying her girlfriend days after.
She can do what the fuck she wants, especially in china.

if you actually believe this you have subhuman intellect

>shes too scared id blow her brains out to do that. nice try lanky

My nigga

kekd

>5'7"
>go to club with 8 inch lifts
>fck club sluts in the bathroom and outside
>cum inside
>never have to take my lifts off

>Girls nowadays are over 6 ft
Literally 1%

gronkowski

basically an uberchad top tier NFL player

as someone who is 6'3, heres a peice of advice for all of the manlets in this thread.

stop replying.
youre making yourselves look even more pathetic.

OP is clearly trying to bait you guys into getting furious so he can laugh at you. the more you try to argue the funnier it is, just stop.

Don't give any advice to the inferior men, brother.

They hate you and want to be better than you, its your duty as a true man to keep manlets in their place.

imagine being this guy

>being tall makes you into an insecure bitch

in what world?

im not even tall but fuck dude thats just not true.
short people are infinitely more insecure.

>So why do you manlets even bother to lift?
Because lifting is one of my hobbies, makes me feel great, and I love fit-shaming my cow-orkers - especially those half my age.

I'm 5'7 and always had gf. Lol in ur face you've never had one