How do you shower in 5 minutes or less, Veeky Forums? Y-you do shower in 5 minutes or less, right?

How do you shower in 5 minutes or less, Veeky Forums? Y-you do shower in 5 minutes or less, right?

can't, hair is 25" long. takes at least 5 minutes to just scrub face and wash & condition hair

Australians out. Civilized countries don't have to worry about timed showers.

It's easy, pour water on yourself, then soap and water again! Not hard!

Yes. 5 minutes is pushing it.

I used to have long hair. Not having to deal with showering is enough for me to never grow it out again. Seriously when you step out of the shower and all you need is a couple of rinses with the towel to be done is the best.

I only really soap my face, pits, balls, and ass crack, the rest is just a quick rinse. Its pretty quick.

Use cold water. Once you feel the time is right switch to freezing water and it will propel you out of the shower. If there's condensation on the mirror you're doing it wrong.

I take 30 minutes
> 10 to bath
> 20 to sleep

15 to 25 minutes sometimes. Never less than 15

I take cold af showers so all my showers are under 5 minutes

In the military they teach you to lather yourself up before even turning it on, then when you are lathered up, turn it on and rinse off as fast as you can, then turn off the shower and dry off

it's that simple faggot

how are you supposed to lather dry?
do you wet the soap preemptively

>Go in
>Go out less than 5 minutes after
Shouldn't be too hard

not like there's hygiene standards in the military anyway

if you don't know that soap can lather dry you are an idiot
nothing unhygenic about what I just described faggot

If you are constantly taking long hot showers and scrubbing your skin with harsh chemicals you probably have itchy, irritated red skin all the time and bad acne from your pores getting skullfucked.

Just take cold showers and don't use soap all the time. You aren't going to get sick or anything.

yeah i'm really considering getting rid of it. i miss only having to take 30 seconds to scrub my hair. my so likes it long but i'm tired of seeing it all over the house and it gets in my food all the time

>don't use soap all the time
wat

>if you don't know that soap can lather dry you are an idiot
>he doesn't get suds action
>he likes spreading friction thick cumpaste texture all over his body

>uses soap all the time

faggot

you probably smell like a perfumed little high school boy going to prom
not at all like that senpai, not at all like that

in fact, I only use soap to wash my ass, pits and dick.

if you use soap on anything else you are a faggot who smells like a little boy

also I'll add that the only acceptable soaps for me are the cheapest bars of irish spring available. knock-brand if the got them. anything else is for faggots and little boys

>that first sud of the day

I shower as long as I want to.
I jump in and stretch my entire body while cleaning myself. Great for recovery, feels good, wakes me up.

That's really bad for your skin user.

I don't clean with soap every day so not really.
Or are you trying to tell me water on my skin is bad?

I take 2 ~ 20 minute showers a day. Once in the morning, and once after the gym/before bed. Feelsgoodman

idgaf if it's wasteful/not good for me/etc, I don't drink or eat junk food and I'm getting straight A's at uni and working 40 hours a week, I think I've earned it.

Hot water is.

Yeah if it's hot enough you can burn yourself. Luckily I'm not jumping in a pot of boiling water.

>shower about once a week, 8-15 minutes
>body wash for sensitive skin
>even with cold water, skin STILL gets itchy afterward
Don't tell me I'm supposed to do it more often

>bad activities are good because i don't do other bad activities
lol

People who take longer showers are typically lonelier. Twice a day user? For 20 minutes?

Are you alright?

I take long warm showers because I like to relax and I'm not enough of a low test beta to give a fuck what Veeky Forums thinks about it.

fuck that, I'll shower forever if I have to
fuck getting zits

I would just say stick with cold water, and only wash your ass, pits and dick. you don't really need soap on the rest of your body, and if you have sensitive skin like me then you should consider cutting out shampoo altogether. my hair is less greasy and my face cleared up and has a healthy glow

drink more water.

yet here you are posting about it, baiting for this reply

have a (you) faggot

how does shower length correlate to getting zits?

I only get zits when I eat pizza and greasy food, even if I wash tf out of my face.

>long warm showers
>not a low test beta
I bet you don't even wear a swimsuit you fag

Never said it was good, I'm just saying pick your battles. There's a lot of things I enjoy that are bad for me, if I try to limit literally everything that's bad for me, I'll become joyless and probably tax my willpower too much.

Taking long showers isn't the best thing you can do for yourself, but it is fairly harmless in the grand scheme of things.

>consider cutting out shampoo altogether.
i'd advise not falling for this meme unless you want your head to smell like deep fried cheese with bits of dried cum flakes on top

>Taking showers is a bad activity

dirty skin = zits
clean skin = no zits

you claim it's not a meme then use stupid inflammatory language like "deep fried cheese with dried cum flakes on top"

I haven't used shampoo in like a year and literally never had this issue. In fact, my hair looks better than ever. Quit being a bitch
okay, once again I must ask how does shower length correlate to dirty skin and zits? I don't get zits at all and I take short, cold showers and I honestly dont even use soap on my face. just cold water

cold water doesn't break down skin oils, only hot water does

nigger if i don't wash my hair for just two days it itches like hell and smells rancid

Are cold showers a meme? I'm thinking of starting them, it's starting to look like hot showers are what's ruining my lips.

Cold showers are good, they typically don't dry your skin out as much. They can also boost testosterone production. Unfortunately my shower doesn't have any heating controls, so take advantage if you can.

don't... shower your lips then?

first of all, post proof

second of all, what does "breaking down skin oils" mean and why should I even care?

I told you all I do is take short cold showers, and only soap up my gooch, my pits and my dick.

I told you that I don't use shampoo and my hair has gotten better.

I told you I don't get acne.

Those are the results of me switching up my shower routine.

I do not give a fuck about the finer details and science behind taking a fucking shower, I only care about the results I'm getting

I'm in this thread to advocate for this type of routine because there may be people like me who want to change things up and maybe someone will see me advocating short, cold showers and quitting shampoo.

Just because you want to be a contrarian and try to debate finer scientific points with me does not mean I'm going to just go back to taking long hot showers with a fuck ton of harsh, chemical soaps on my skin.

Your points are moot, especially without any actual proof

>They can also boost testosterone production
uwotm8?

maybe your hair is too long and your diet sucks

I have a couple of sisters with longer hair than you and they only use conditioner like once or twice a week...

cold showers are NOT a meme. the hottest I go now is lukewarm/room temp. for the most part I go as cold as it will let me

I'm a big fan of cold showers and love the feeling after them. But i got a new big ass shower head and took a warm long shower and it was relaxing as fuck.
Why is everything that feels good in some way bad for your body? Shouldn't naturally things that feel good benefit the body?

Dont know about boosting test levels but i do know that cold showers help with production of brown fat, which is apparently better because its used when your body is cold and is more likely to release energy than white fat

Its all moderation man. Way back in the day all the good shit was hard to find so we've been hardwired to try to get as much good shit as we could, shit like sugar, fat and salty stuff. Nowadays that stuff is everywhere, and our body hasnt evolved to deal with an excess of all this good stuff because it never happened before. Warm baths arent innately bad, btw, theyre pretty good for relaxing, and cold showers are good if you want to stay alert.

So would you recommend cold showers in the morning during the week and one long, warm and relaxing shower on the weekend? I only use natural soap without any perfumes and shit anyway.

Something to do with keeping the boys at a respectable temperature. In fact, if you bath on hot water for like 30min a few times a week it apparently temporarily sterilizes you.

Also there's this benefit. Nothing to do with T, but the brown fat apparently increases your metabolism or something to that extent.

I take cold showers. No need to stay for longer than a few minutes

>turn on water
>step into water stream
>wet hair with and wash with shampoo
>use excess shampoo for pits and groin
>rinse all suds off
>turn water off and get out

My showers on average are only 2-3 minutes. Thanks BMT

>not drinking a protein shake in the shower and using the stream to rinse the shaker afterwards
>not brushing your teeth in the shower
>not exfoliating and hydrating your face and body
>not taking a piss
>not shaving
>not jacking off with your butt pressed against the cold wall
You must have a very inefficient life

>he thinks its efficient to do things in the shower that can be easily down outside of it without wasting water, the very opposite of efficiency
do you even reason?

>all these autists who only wash pits, dick, and ass
No wonder you dirty cunts can do it in

I do all of this, except I sit down when I jack it. That's not weird is it? I take longer to get off if I'm standing.

i wake up and immediately get in the shower and sleep for an hour and a half or so in the hot water

then around 2pm ill head to the gym and work out for 2 hours and sauna/shower for an hour

after work ill come home and shower for an hour to relax

100% srs feelsgoodman I'm depressed as fuck and my skin is shit but the showers make it all ok