Daily reminder that FRAME<FACE<HEIGHT<DICK SIZE

Daily reminder that FRAME

> Just ISSOU my shit up

is that a new based rocco meme?

>manlet thread
>320 replies within an hour
>dicklet thread
>nothinghere.jpg
so basically Veeky Forums is a bunch of low test 6'8" skellies with 4 inchers.

Small sick reporting in.

no such thing as a small dick. do you mean big clit?

STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY STAY

DATS THE WAY

>bone pressed length
fucking presslets when will they learn?

kek

based Manuel

7'' long isn't impressive
6'' in girth is a fuckin anomaly. having a 7'' dick is about 15x as likely as having 6'' in circumference
source: 7.75''x5.5'' dicklet

>90th pct isn't impressive

it really isn't, especially if you're large framed. my hands are 4'' wide, so it looks short and thin by comparison. and desu, i've had several women be underwhelmed with muh dicc

>baiting this hard
that or you're measuring wrong, you don't start at your boipussy for length and girth is at the middle not the base

reporting in

i know, dude. i'm measuring non bone pressed erect length (literally resting the ruler on my dick), and measuring at mid shaft with the slack in the tailor's tape pulled out.

7" really isn't that long man, need to up those standards.
Anyway girth and endurance is what really matters.

7" is kinda long tho.
t.7.7 masterrace
the "girth is at the middle" thing is kind of retarded. if it's 2"-3"+ from the bone, it goes in and it counts. midshaft girth gives better measurments to some people.

>average* = good
*includes people of all races

Why haven't the chinks developed a penis lengthening treatment? I would think they would be motivated and then make billions off everyone else.

Penises and sex in general exist for the pleasure of men in chink society. If it works and feels great (for him) it's fine.

most asians are super poor.
dicks dont mean much in their culture.
they're too busy making electronics and vidya for NEETS

6"+ girth is like top 99.99 percentile. A lot of people probably measure wrong.

The overwhelming majority of men fall between 4.5"-5.5" girth.

70% of men aren't even 5'' in circumference. 5.25'' is the 84th percentile, and 5.5'' is 93rd percentile.
global average is 4.5'', first world average is 4.8''

Yea but if your not asian/indian/arab you will probably be pretty close to 7".
I haven't seen many dicks, but I'm pretty sure the average is screwed for white people, white people im sure the average would be 6-6.5 inch easy.

Just saying the likelihood of finding a legit 6" girth penis is incredibly rare. You'll probably find a legit 8" dick five times over before you find a dick with legit 6" girth.

Which makes it all the more hilarious when people claim to be 7"+ girth.

Who upwards curve master race here?

Why is that master race?

I have one. Girls absolutely love it missionary. I for one fucking hate it. It looks tiny from above and it kind of hurts to get it to a 90° angle. Looks huge from below though so girls probably think it's bigger than it is.
I'm 6.1" 3 inches from the base does that count? I mean it goes in kinda deep so it stretches all the same r-right? My legit base is 6.3" but I don't measure that. also
>tfw cone shaped
>watching her face change as you push it in

Legit

the kinsey studies produced averages of 6-6.5'' iirc, and only measured white males, but only a few hundred men were sampled and measuring wasn't as it is today. however, larger scale studies of exclusively white males have pegged the average as between 5.25 and 5.75'' bone pressed erect length, as compared to the global average of 5.2'', but similar measurements are common in japan, the UK, germany, egypt, south america, etc. pretty much anywhere that has decent sanitation, food access, and healthcare will have averages hovering around 5.5'', and third world/underdeveloped countries (kenya, huge chunks of china, guatemala, eastern europe) generally tend to average around 5''.
and idk about you guys, but if i'm reading an article or study that doesn't list their number of subjects and averages, or what measuring protocol they use, i will generally immediately disregard it. and its for the same reason the congo average of 7.1'' is total bullshit: it's super easy to fudge statistics or studies if you want to engineer them in a particular way. for instance. the global average of 5.2'' was determined through a meta analysis of 10000+ men across the world where all of the studies collected measured bone pressed erect length along the top of the shaft, and the congo study asked 23 men (no measurements were taken, if you didn't pick it up) how big they were and it came to just under 7.1'' which, if converted to metric, is exactly 18cm. those motherfuckers got such a high average the same way Veeky Forums averages 8 inches: anonymous retards, who didn't have to prove anything, lied to feel better about themselves.
there's also the social selection mechanisms surrounding stereotypes, so below average men will intentionally avoid intimacy or telling the truth where big dudes will jump at the chance, but no way it would make such a huge difference that it adds more than an inch to average.

i'd say
FACE > HEIGHT > DICK SIZE > FRAME desu

tfw I'm above average in all these qualities and get miried by half the girls at the gym

>protip: wear sunglasses at the gym to know who's mirin you. A side effect is you become "sunglasses guy" but it's more of a positive than a negative.

DICK=HEIGHT>FACE>FRAME is objectively true

i'd put frame either equal to or on either side of height, depending on who you're courting and how far each trait diverges from average. most women i've met, generally, prefer an average height guy with broad shoulders and a deep voice over a guy who's 6'4'' but super skinny. some women value height over frame, so lanklets would have the advantage there, but at a certain point a positive trait becomes negative and negative traits stop mattering. being tall would be great, but being 7'5'' would suck. being short sucks, but being 5'8'' wouldnt be all that bad.
dick size only comes into play once they've chosen to fuck you, unless she's a slut conducting dickterviews over snapchat

speaking from experience, knowing that you have a pretty big dick can give you that CHAD ATTITUDE when dealing with some girls though. it's a nice feeling knowing you're more of a man than 99% of males. and attitude does matter. plus sometimes I wear sweatpants and catch girls mirin my bulge (5.5"x5.3" soft shower).

>tfw 7x5

who else /girthlet/ here?

>8" hard
>2.5" soft

ITS NOT FAIR BEING A SOFTLET

So a guy with a bigger dick than you is more of a man? Does that mean you would not be allowed to make eye contact and maybe pay a tithe?

>butthurt dicklets
When will they learn?

FACE>DICK>HEIGHT>FRAME

>pic

shit.

Ya I got a small dick what do you want me to do about it

Jw bro. Like if i posted my dick on here would you praise it?

based ethan hawke

>caring this much about other peoples penises on a japanese cartoon image board