If protein is so important for muscular development how are gorillas so big eating nothing but leaves?

If protein is so important for muscular development how are gorillas so big eating nothing but leaves?

They eat plants all day long. They literally don't do anything else.

I think its because animals physiology allows them to better take up protein from plants

Superior black genetics checkmate whitebois

this. they literally have an enzyme that allows them to degrade fiber that humans don't have

also I'd hazard that plant protein is more bioavailable to them than for us as well

They are able to better metabolize Cellulose which makes up the cell wall of plants.

Whenever you read "fiber" on nutrition facts, that's literally the part of the plant that our stomachs are unable to breakdown and cannot draw nutrition from. The reason fiber is good for you is BECAUSE we can't digest it, it moves rapidly through your intestines and keeps regular bowel movements, which are good for your organs and colon because keeping digested material inside you too long is not good for your bowels. Eating a lot of fiber and shitting at least once a day is much healthier than going days without pooping.

A gorilla can actually break down what would be "fiber" for us and get calories and protein from it. This is why people can't ducking eat grass and leaves and shit but cows and gorillas can and still be meaty.

Vegans btfo

They /BOB/ (Bulk On Bananas)

30 bananas per day and 4 scoops of whey will make the gains go crazy

How come niggers can't do it then?

Yeah but the importance of it has been overstated a lot.

If we oxygen is so important for us to live, can can fish live underwater?

Jesus user your more retarded than the fuckin money

protein synthesis (the recombining of amino acids into proteins of self) is directly correlated to testosterone levels. were talking animals with test levels 4-5x that of a man. its like 100 grams of protein you gotta eat, he only needs to eat 20

... there is oxygen underwater. Not sure who is more retarded, you, OP or the monkey

>there are people who go days without pooping?
What? I thought everyone shits multiple times a day

This is more correct that what you meticulous biochemists are spewing out. Whatever the process, they do A FUCKING LOT OF IT. Sure, they have cellulase and that makes their diet different, but you didn't mention that the calories required to run a gorilla is assfuck massive.

Besides, you can't digest more than 30g of protein at a time.

WHAT THE FUCK, NONE OF WHAT YOU JUST SAID MAKES ANY SENSE YOU GOD DAMN MONGOLOID

Wtf why dont we just dump leaves into vats of enzymes, break down the fibres and get fuckin minted from protein shakes.

They would be made out of LEAVES for christ sake. Not even fruit. LITERALLY ALL OF THE LEAVES WOULD BE AVAILABLE. PROBABLY GRASS IF WE SCIENCED EVEN HARDER

It would still be a carbohydrate you fucking ignorant hillbilly cuck faggot.

Oh ok.

you're fucking retarded

U U U U
U
U
U

By filtering the oxygen from the water through their gills. Jesus user.

I recently fell on hard times and was eating like shit for a good month. I couldn't get too many greens nor good amount of fiber.

For the past 2 weeks, i have been shitting maybe like 7-9 times a day. Each time it feels like i have to shit way more but can't get it out. I have money now and am just eating a shit load of oats. Seems to be helping.

Eat your fiber

Gorillas consume 20kg of plant matter a day.

Do you?

Also what do you think the O in H2O is?
Did you fail chemistry and biology.

>Oxygen
>Important

LMAOing @ ur life kid

Oats are always cheap though

>lack of high myostatin
>Digestive system allows cultivation of bacteria which can break down cellulose and then use byproduct of bacterial waste to obtain a significant positive nitrogen balance
>They eat 40 fucking kg of it on average a day

Remember that part of human biology purposely tries to prevent us from gaining a lot of muscle. A gorilla doesn't physically need to be massive but it's anatomy doesn't prevent it so they just get fuckhuge. We need to force our body into a state where it believes we need that added musculature to survive.

yes it is. But i couldn't even get to a god damn grocery store. I was literally spanning out what i had left for the month. Which was ramen noodles and taco shells. fuck, it was horrible

Fish don't break apart water to get oxygen. That would be fucking insane though.

imagine the river freezing behind them to provide the energy

Bruh, should have just cardio'd yourself to the store. Even Amazon will mail oats right to your door.

i should have, but i was really down. I lost my job due to random drug test and had smoked weekend before due to a UFC event. It was just bad timing and me being stupidly sad

>Besides, you can't digest more than 30g of protein at a time.

I can't tell if you're trying to trigger people or just legitimately stupid.

electric eels can

because they arent human you incredibly dense fuck

it's not, follow ape nutrition and you'll be golden. fuck science.

no shit you fucking retard so how come you see one each time you look in the mirror

I have a secret weapon

Sorry it was two different statements, I know they just get the tiny bubbles through their gills.

He was saying there is no oxygen underwater, and H2O contains oxygen.

Gorillas have much less test than us.

What was your job?

Did you not do the b vitamins and lots of water trick?

>Besides, you can't digest more than 30g of protein at a time.
4 SCOOPS CMON

Can someone explain this joke?

Bugs and small animals, they have sharp teeth too.
[spoiler] Don't contradict me, I obsessively studied prime apes for 5 years as a child. [/spoiler]

i don't think fish get bubbles, oxygen is just dissolved in the water

t. just succeeded my cultivation technology exam which contained a chapter dedicated solely to oxygenation mechanics

Its useless take whey protein if i have worms?

the only correct person in this thread and it just gets ignored.
cellulose isn't why they're huge. that fuels their bodies, but it's a carbohydrate. nor are gorillas proven to have more testosterone. the answer is myostatin.

>cellulose
>ose
That's a carbohydrate not protein

if protein is muscle and you need proteins to build muscle where did the first protein come from

Ur mom

From your mother milk

He's saying that most negros are concentrated in the African continent, so they would more likely have the same bioproteins gorillas consume available in their surrounding environment than, say, northern Europeans or Americans.

That's like saying "oh air is required to breath, how do you explain fish" it's a completely different animal

Check mate atheists

has anyone been as far as even to go look more like?

all this shit about biology...

they live like half as long as we do and grow faster.

You're asking the wrong questions

What would happen if we put a gorilla on a cycle?

Wrong, fish remove dissolved O2 from the water, not the O from the H2O molecule.

only people who gym since the calorie intake is quite high

It would fall off

>how come trees as so big when all they do is drink rain?

If gorrilas break down the fiber then what pushes their bowels through?

and trees grow tall from eating dirt, so why dont humans eat dirt.
its a different fucking species you vegan moron
if you dont know anything about nutrition, just say so

>Wtf why dont we just dump leaves into vats of enzymes
We do. That's what a cow is you fucking retard.

They have a different digestive system(like some medfags or whatever pointed out in better detail)

Did you also know that horses can get diabetes from eating too much grass and hay, OP?