How many points of IQ would you give up for for your goal physique and never having to worry about it ever as long as...

How many points of IQ would you give up for for your goal physique and never having to worry about it ever as long as you hit your maintenance calories.

If I have a choice then 0. Or like negative 1000000 if that's possible.

About 10?

All of them

I would give as many as it would take to be happy again

Not even one point? Why not?

>valuing a few months' gains over intelligence
anyone who thinks this is a good idea probably has very few points to give up

The ability to maintain good physical health without putting in the hours to excercise surely must be worth something. You can neglect your eating.

All of them if it includes face+height+frame.

Nope, you still stay a 3/10 manlet

yes

but why would I? eating properly and exercising is not a chore
what sort of background do you have? I'm genuinely interested to know what sort of person doesn't value intelligence

0. I already have an higher than average IQ and am fit enough as it is. I enjoy working out and if gains were no longer occurring, I'd be a bit sad.

To quote Jordan Peterson: "There is nothing that will provide you with a bigger advantage in life than a high IQ."

>"There is nothing that will provide you with a bigger advantage in life than a high IQ."
Charisma.

None because that's possible to do by myself if I just do the right things

Charisma and general intelligence have a decent correlation.

It's strong enough that past a certain IQ you can develop your own charisma.

Tbh desu.

none because if i lose anymore i'm going to be legally retarded

>Charisma and general intelligence have a decent correlation. It's strong enough that past a certain IQ you can develop your own charisma.
No to both.

You also seem to be a massive faggot.

>T. Intillectlet
You're miserable because you're a psued

10. I'm very smart and charismatic, but I think I could easily succeed in my career with being a bit dumber and more confident, and I would definitely be happier if I was a bit dumber, plus if I was super fit and didnt have to worry about lifting or dieting as much Id have more time to focus on other things, and I could pull down a qt3.4 easier

Never had my IQ measured though maybe I'm actually fucking stupid and just good at faking being smart, who knows.

A 0.2 correlation is not decent, it is shit. And you can't "train" your personality.

Philosophy undergrad struggling with proper dieting habits. Was just wondering what other people thought about it. I still find excercise fun, I would just love to not having to think about what I eat.
>high IQ
>jordan peterson

>lavren
jesus fuck brandon get over her
you had a chance, blew it, now move on

None .

Some of us actually enjoy working out senpai

>aesthetics faggots

honestly you all are a bunch of vapid and stupid subhumans anyways so idk if you all can afford to lose any IQ points

i have minor brain damage. i'd give up my body in order to have reliable memory and sharp mental clarity again.

ps: if you drink to excess every single time you drink, you're an alchy and need to stop forever.

>t. dumb shit nerd
You're such a piece of shit I bet you can't get along with anyone like I can. why study when you cant be charismatic like me? I get along with everyone

Intelligence has been proven to make you miserable
I mean i see the people around me so happy with shit lives
I wish i could drop my iq to the level where stuff that makes the normal people happy makes me happy

An intelligent person
My intelligence just means i burn out thrills quicker
If it wasn't illegal i'd have killed someone for the novelty value by now
But jail seems even more boring than my current life
I settle for taking a lot of drugs and lifting

holy shit the edge in this post

Fuck off statist the world feels better when i drink

I'm not being edgy desu i'm just fucking miserable
I take drugs and drink because it's more fun than being sober
I wish I could just be happy it'd be a lot less effort

genuinely surprised none of you have heard that iq is a flawed indicator of intelligence

what is holding up your suicide

keep chugging the pain away. it's a great strategy with many success stories.

Training personality is completely possible. Most people lack the will power to do so.

I think you replied to the wrong post. I've got charisma and do very well academically.

Im around 130 on Welscher Binet so one standard derivation i guess? Sorry for mistakes, not my native language+too lazy to google. Anyway most people could make it at 115, and it would remove some of my autism most likely, as reading would be more of a chore.