>it's really hot outside
>take off shirts
>people standing in awe looking at me
>pointing
>other people who workout walk up to me
>ask me about my routine, lifting time, etc
>shake my hand telling me good job etc
>become an actual park attraction

That was a great feel guys. I've gained a lot of fat since then and get absolutely no mired now. It hurts to remember how it was just a few months ago. But it also motivates me.

Share your mired lads

>you'll never be mired this hard
Is this what Making It looks like?

Pasta? pasta

On my phone. What's going on? She shliqqin it?

>working out in a park
wtf

What is the story behind this? I saw it yesterday.

Never seen an outdoor public gym pajeet?

Drugs

Sorry, but here in America we have indoor gyms with A/C, ahmed.

caught this 7/10 azn mirin at the supermarket the other day. shit was so cash.

>they don't have parks with free body weight equipment
Right, you have to go to McPullups and order 5 sets of dips for 1.99

Are you a slav or something? Because I live in Canada, and I've never seen a public outdoor gym. Is that what you call a playground with monkey bars and shit?

Lol. Where can I find a McPullups?

if you're 6'2" and 220+ and maintain under 14% BF (lower back fat but visible 6 abs unflexed in all lighting) - you should be mired by nearly every women or you're really fuckin ugly or oblivious.

Not working out at home, so your asian gf can feel your pump, before swallowing you to your hilt.

When will you single people figure out what you are missing?

Asia is easy mode desu. I went to Shanghai and I got mired just because I'm 6'2 and brown. People were asking to take pics with me and some 15 year old waitress was hitting on me.

What are your stats OP? I plan on traveling to vietnam, just to smash that tanned asian gash.

>qt gym receptionist smiles while saying hi
Make it all, we gonna.

how do you get fat living in a permanent sauna?

Nothing counters autism.

I'm 6'1", 13%, 185, face is copy paste of jared letos. I get mired all the time, and beautiful women do approach me every so often. They're fucking gone as soon as I open my mouth though.

The dude curling next to me complimented my arms, this is probably like the 4th or 5th time this has happened within the past few years

still havent received any mires from females yet

everytime i go out in public i get stares from young girls, girls my age (24) to older attractive mothers.

i thought i was ugly for the longest time. eventually started making friends who posted pictures of me on instagram, had a huge growth spurt (now 6'2) and was eventually contacted by a reputable backpack company to do some seasonal modeling.

crazy how a year ago i was considering killing myself over lack of girls and my looks.

>ask PT to spot me for bench
>finish with no help
>"your arms are the size of my legs"
y-you too

>down to 15%
>compliments every single day about my gains, mires, flirting, etc. happens so often i become used to it

>up to 25% (with more gains)
>absolutely zero compliments whatsoever

it's really all about that bodyfat %, don't let the neckbeards tell you otherwise.

Not him, nor have I seen one of those irl but there's thay outdoor gym on the beach in GTAV, so I get what he's on about. I thought it was an American thing.

Does sweating make you loose weight or something? Asking for a friend.

There are parks which have outdoor fitness equipment in Washington DC and maryland.

I would get a boner on the spot.

>knows the percentage
I know you're probably just estimating, but how would you go about checking as a non fit fag.

the best that you can do without clippers is to visually estimate. plenty of examples out there. the digital scales always give me ridiculously low results (9% i fucking wish).

it's definitely like a social experiment/performance/piece bc gross dudes jack off on the subway sometimes. gender switching for awareness etc

>me 21, lifting for 3 years, got the HEIGHT FACE FRAME meme goin for me
>CUTE latina grilll sits across from me in math
>mentions she has a boyfriend
>whatever, still talk to her
>crack jokes, tell her about the shows i go to
>whenever we talk its high energy, always solid eye contact
>studying together, tell her I went to whatsonot last Tuesday
>her "omg i love going to those shows. I never know when they're happening. you should text me next time theres a show"
>me: haha... yeah. ill hit you up.....

FUCK lads. Am I reading into this too much? I guess I should just not be such a fuckin coward and go for it, but she makes me real fucking nervous, especially since she mentioned once that she had a boyfriend.

>pic related, its ya boy

do you guys have more pictures of girls admiring men? i think i'd like to see those, because i would like to look at them as motivation, like to think that girls might someday look at me that way

You're probably right. Seems like 90% of the shit on the internet lately is fake crap meant to get a strong reaction on normiebook. Also lots lf sjw bullshit. Figures

3 years for that body? lol

keep cracking jokes. if she has a boyfriend don't do that shit though. could even tell her boyf. i'd sure like to know if my girl was flirting w dudes

>being this delusional
nothing amazing but it probably gave you the confidence to be alpha so im just gonna say now you look like shit

>3 years for this body
L O W
O
W

T E S T
E
S
T

>be me
>coworker (female) and I look in each other's eyes for two seconds

D..d-did I make it, boys?

>doing tons of bodyweight training and skills lately
>recently achieved planche after 5 months
>hook up with ex (broke up due to distance, but recently moved within 40 minutes of each other. Don't know if it'll be anything serious again)
>she stays the night
>in the morning I'm doing my calisthenics routine before work
>manna, planche, front lever work
>think she's still asleep
>take off headphones and realize she's been sitting up on her elbows watching
>biting her lip
>she tells me to come back to bed
Was a little late for work. I think I'm gonna try and make this work. I'd been missing her for a few years.

>3 years
>for that
I mean if you lift like once a week for 1 hour then it's ok.

I always look at random women in the eyes, like when passing by on the street. Nothing too creepy i guess, just casually looking.

Anyway I've noticed that as i become fitter they lock eyes to longer and longer periods of time. When i was fat they would immediately look away. Now it's like 3-5 seconds

Am i the only one?

Am i a creep?

How many years user?
>tfw missing my first ex for 8 years even though I've had plenty of other gfs since and she was a whore

Girls don't give a fuck about muscle, if you have face it's all you need. The people begging you are upset they have better bodies but don't get attention (because their face is busted)

She pretty much asked you to ask her out. Stop giving a shit if a girl has a boyfriend. She probably said it to ease her conscience (tehe if he still hits on me after I mention it its him not me). Keep talking to her and casually ask her to chill outside of class. She wants to fuck, though

3 years on and off, not dedicated. Also I'm 6'2 and came from legit aushwitz mode of 140 to that of 185

She's got a bf, get your own girl. Whatsonot is cringe-tier music, gross. I bet you're that loud mouth 'high energy' guy in the library who wont shut up while he tries to pick up his classmates. Here's a tip, shut up and open a book.

Uh, so I'm NEET and totally not Veeky Forums. 5'10, 78-85kgs is the weight I fluctuate between, I'm definitely packing more fat than I want to be. I'm not NEET for long, I just got back from my gap year where I did a huge trip around Europe l, of course drinking too much and packing on some weight. I've got 2 months before work starts back up again, I'll probably just indulge myself in my hobbies while I wait for work and uni to start up, what are some good exercises I can into? I've got a lot of spare time on my hands.

>Lift, chest/tris
>Later, carrying a box from car to apartment
>Girl I vaguely know says my arms look huge (they don't)
>Instinctively say "eh, they're alright"
>Autism

use this chart

I do exactly the opposite. I am autistic and too, worry about people thinking I am a creep so I avoid eye contact altogether. Should I look at women in the eyes when walking down the street?

absolutely no ond can go under 6%

Don't listen to the naysayers, that's a good physique

Don't empower thots though. Tell her bf (which you can do anonymously with confidence she won't find out it's you, because if she's hitting on you she's hitting on other guys too). If you're devilish, smash her then tell him.

>what is rich piana

>be militaryfag
>semi annual height and weight checks
>if you're above your max allowable weight for your height they measure your neck and waist and get your BF%
>have to be under 18 or 19% or something like that
>I'm 6ft so max allowable weight is 201
>I was 204
>tell me to take my shirt off so they can get my measurements
>when I take my shirt off 1stSgt comments
>I can tell just by looking you're fine user. Lookin good!
>taped me out anyway for records
>14% BF

Are those accurate? My abs are barely visible unflexed

>At work
>Cute (cute!) coworker from different department tells me my arms look big as I walk in
>Stuttering retard mode
>Say "uuuuuuh" and mumble an incoherent string of syllables
>Powerwalk away
>She now smiles and makes fun of me every time I walk by
>Don't know what to do because you'll get fired if you get romantically involved with a coworker

What does 1-4% look like on a normal body without muscle?

You're in, nigga. Just stop being autistic. Or maybe keep being autistic, if she finds it endearing.

Fuck the job my man.

thats' why you just walk around, get mired then go home with the confidence that you're wanted. That's what I do man. Kissless virgin despite making men submissive and women dumbfounded and lusting.

>tfw 13-19%

can i just lower calories? is this how calories work? if i'm going to the gym n shit does the muscle just replace the fat or what. i don't get this shit. my fitness pal says i gotta eat 2700 cals a day cause i'm 160 pounds but what if i don't and i just keep lifting. what the heck happens. can someone please explain

lmao at these skellies

never gonna make it

>maximum kek

2, nearly 3. Then I got offered a job, in her city, with the company she worked for being my biggest client. It seemed too good to be true. Met up for a drink to catch up, then brought her home. waking up with her head on my chest felt like a dream.

facts

doesn't really matter the percentage
you can go as low as you want and it's going to be more attractive
as long as you're still eating everyday and not doing anything crazy you're fine

I'm under the impression that most people can't see abs until they're around 8-10%

That's a crazy, weird, idiosyncratic, awesome feeling.

Nice work!

You get better FACE if you work out. Your face become leaner, and if you're also doing good with diet your skin is healthier and more vibrant.
Working out and living healthy helps get better FACE.

Wew lad you sound miserable

I. Would. Do. Her. Right. Fucking. There!

Canada fag here
I've been to China and was told that the reason exercise equipment is publicly available as such is to help keep people healthy, since many can't afford their own equipment and having healthy citizens takes a load off some of the Healthcare
> inb4 air pollution will kill everyone in 25 years anyways

6' 3" 226 lbs here with decent body fat %

Can confirm, get mired every single day.

>cute girl mirin me at uni's cafeteria
>I notice she's looking at me
>I look at her
>She looks at me
>I do nothing but smiling like pic related.

No, you became more attractive. Same happens to me and I was never fat to begin with. You're making it user

>3 years

Hmmmm what are your lifts m8?

Also congrats on attracting a lady.

>buying new shoes
>cute as fuck girl behind the counter
>she keeps looking from my face to my chest to my arms
>think she must have been new since she kept struggling with the till
>looks back at me while blushing
>tfw I have no reason to go back to that shop
>probably never see cute girl again

Pecs, abs, dinner, solid

>be 6'4
mired everywhere

>eventually started making friends who posted pictures of me on instagram
Like just of you? That's pretty weird.
>"Look how hot my friend is!"

Yesterday a manlet bro told me I was looking buff in the jacket I was wearing and that my posture was good.

DYEL as fuck but gotta admit, felt good.

yeah it happens, nice

>15
>pecs
>abs
>solid

legit
when I'm at ~10-15% I get approached by girls about 75% of the times I go clubbing but when I'm at ~20% I have to approach and even then my success rate is maybe 50% at best

Holy shit, thats Major Lillywhite from iZombie

Elite competitive bodybuilders on stage get to ~3-5% but they're only there for about 24-48 hours, any longer would fuck you up
Yes, 14% of your body is fat so it has to be somewhere.

>few days ago
>hot blonde checks me out
>give her the ole one handed finger gun
>she looks at me like im a retard
makin' it bros

the one in crystal city is bretty nice if you know it, seems like youre in the area

bruh they aint gonna have outdoor amenities in your wilderness ass forest world

it can, but only water weight not fat i dont think

i got mired by some high school girls when i picked up my little sister. does that count?

good gosh that does seem like fate to me if there is such a thing

right, but you can polish a turd all you want user.

read the sticky

have a secret forbidden love user, chicks love that shit

i raped her
t. slav

I'm not gonna say my exact age on here, but I'm lower high school age, leave it at that.

For some reason I look a lot older, and I get random mires (I'm avg fit not super) from women who are well older.

It's cool, but there's pressure and I can't act my age. Some waitresses called me jailbait once, it was my birthday and they thought I was turning 19 it's that's too high.

Mods

Enjoy your ban.