Please tell me the secret to end procrastination

please tell me the secret to end procrastination

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8i7uc88628
waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-procrastinators-procrastinate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Close your browser and don't ever come back here.

... Heh, heh, am I actually answering your question or just being an ass? Ha, ha, okay, well, see you tomorrow, fuckface.

hitting rock bottom

There is no secret, it's discipline.

Just go do it

i'll tell you tomorrow

lifting

2000 iu vitamin d

Kill yourself.

tablet not liquid capsule vit d

A job you loser

There is no secret. You just do it or you don't. You have to want it, whatever it is. If you don't want it, you won't go for it.

very small doses of adderall.

Envy

I don't know ask Shia LaBeouf.

Veeky Forums
I don't even play videogames or watch tv anymore, it's Veeky Forums sleep and lift 24/7/365

get actualized my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=W8i7uc88628

This

This is a hard truth but I'm not memeposting... ot's genetic, unless there's a something forcing you to do things, like fear of being homeless, there is nothing you can do my man.

Stop watching Youtube videos.

Replacing your addictive void with something else that's more productive.

Writing shit down even if it's not super organized. Breaking down larger tasks into smaller tasks.

Caffeine.

I wouldn't call myself completely cured of my fuckarounditis but these have worked for me in the past and I'm in better shape both physically and mentally than before.

Good luck and godspeed user.

varg is a youtuber

If you are reading this message while scrolling through the posts, there is someone in this world who thinks you are amazing and perfect and need to change in no way. If you are reading this message someone cares about you and thinks you will accomplish much. If you are reading this message I think you are wonderful! I hope this brightens someone's day!!!

is he a hack?

I'll tell you later

best post desu

The secret is stoicism (nofap if you're dumb and wank more than twice daily)

KILL YOURSELF, FUCKING DO IT, DO IT NOW FAGGOT!!!FACT!!!

fuck you

For me it was simply starting. Starting and not stopping. Don't let yourself get bogged down on useless shit, just keep going, get yourself into the habit of doing whatever it is you're trying to do. After a habit is formed, everything after that is easy. It's how I lost 60lb in 6 months. I started just walking on a treadmill. Eventually I thought that wouldn't be enough, so I started taking my dog on 2 hour walks instead of 1. I even started getting up at 5 am so I could go for a walk in the park before going to school. I went from not being able to run even for a block to being able to run 3 miles without stopping. Shame that I stopped, or else I might have gotten down to an actually healthy weight.

Its hard but try just working first day. After that first day, you will realize actually how much work you have in front of you. Based on your concern for your future, anxiety will build up to try to finish certain amount of work ahead of time in order to not fall behind.
That anxiety is what you actually need.

Literally just do whatever you have to do, doesn't matter how to feel or what you think. You have to be like a robot.

Not him but I've been watching his vids for 2 years, that Asian guy who makes weird videos like one where he would jog drink and smoke at the same time also mentioned Leo from actualized a few times

Realize that you are your own worst enemy and that you do not want to live a life of regrets. This is an epiphany I have reached due to my failures in my academic life which i have started to improve upon. Lifting wise, pure discipline.

Gives great advice on alot of subjects he advertises his books but he doesn't give vague advice to make people buy it

Dont whack off till youve done what you were meant to do

Just put off procrastination until tomorrow.

>haha lets laugh at fatties! Your weight has nothing to do with genetics!!!

>w-well you see discipline, and drive are totally based on genetics. It's not my fault I'm a failure.

Never change Veeky Forums

>either everything is based on genetics or it isn't

Being at peace with being unhappy. Srs

Gotta be able to just have a shitty time every once in a while for the sake of getting something done. Most people who procrastinate think they need to be comfortable and motivated doing everything they do. Sometimes you just don't want to do something and it's gonna suck dick doing it

Be strong enough to give yourself a bad time. Not always of course, but be strong enough to do it regularly because it is necessary

Here:

waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-procrastinators-procrastinate.html

Explain the sun fsggot

>Veeky Forums is one person
i don't laugh at fatties, i understand a lot of their problems are mental shortcomings in a society that's driven by cheap, convenient, tasty, and plentiful food

life sucks dick for people low in conscientious, i'd rather have an IQ of 100 and high conscientious then something high and lower

Find something you'd never procrastinate for. If you don't have a passion for something but someone tells you to invest a lot of time and effort doing it (whether it's your parents or your college) you either need to find a reason why you're even doing it or just eat shit and power through it. Otherwise you really have to ask yourself what you're doing with your life.

No BS OP, Imma tell you how. Take a moment to sit down and accept that you don't like what you're going to do. Get the sadness and frustration of the work out of the way. Then tell yourself why you need to do it and get it done.

ADHD screening. If you have it hop on that adderall.

Thank you. This article is amazing.
It breaks down procrastination to its core and is 100% relatable.

Like some of the anons have said, it's simply a matter of doing or not doing. Do you think that successful people enjoy every bit of their lives? They do shit they don't like because it will probably benefit them later on. They fail a lot too.

Do you want to be in the same situation in the future? If not, then get busy son.

I thought I did and yet I'm still a NEET

Does it mean I need even worse? Because I'm not ready for that

I have accepted biodeterminism as a fact. I'm now aware that I'm genetically predispositioned to be a lazy unsuccessful piece of shit.