What does Veeky Forums think about sexual health and prom?

What does Veeky Forums think about sexual health and prom?

I feel like I didn't fuck my prom date

>2 1 3 4 5

>3 not No.1
Manlet detected.

you're now aware that guys like these get gfs and dates but you don't

>implying

getting a GF is easy bro. Getting the one you want might be hard. Losing the one you want can fuck a guy up pretty bad. Kinda wish I'd never had her.

r9k memes aside , it's for normies.
"Just go in a group and dance with random girls" is a meme, they all just dance with the handful of popular guys.
Huge waste of money and left me feeling like a loser because both times my date (friend) ended up dancing with other guys the whole time.
Plus I went to a largely black school so you'd get ruthlessly mocked if you couldn't do all the trap dances perfectly. Junior year there was a chorus of "BRUH LOOK AT THIS NIGGA TRYNA JUKE" like something out of a green text story, senior year I didn't dance at all.

>prom
I want underageds to leave.

Anyway:
1. White
2. Blue
3. Green
4. Red
5. Black

4 3 1 2 5

>tfw you will never be guy in green

GO GO GO GO NUMBER 8 GET

FUCK THAT OBJECTIVELY THE WORST GIRL

roll

I know that feel.

You from Chicago my guy?

I went to prom ever year when I was in high school. Got laid every time. I was high af. It's unavoidable so just give your kids condoms.

I didn't go to prom but I don't think it's a normal thing to fuck on prom night, is it?

It is.

I like the dude on the left, he reminds me of the zeo ranger.

I wasnt even formally given a prom invite, our student ambassador skipped my table when handing out the tickets

Only for black guys.

white guys go home, drink mountain dew and play call of duty ghosts

it depends, lots of people I know did, and lots didn't. I had a gf for both times I went, and we didn't have sex either night actually, by coincidence

when she has a face like that you'd wish it was further away from you