Why are you alone again on a Friday night, Veeky Forums?

Why are you alone again on a Friday night, Veeky Forums?

>sysadmin
>help qt with a problem
>she tells me that it would be great to have someone like me back at home
>just laugh it off and agree with her

>few months forward
>change workplaces
>decide to ask her out
>she agrees and wants to meet a week after
>we should meet today
>it's 0036 and she hasn't responded
JUST

I'm never alone when I'm on Veeky Forums.

just forget about it, and then when she inevitably texts you back (whether that's weeks later or months/a year) just tell her she owes you coffee for bailing, or better yet cook you dinner at your place

don't be a cuck and not have girls be accountable for that shit

Because I'm a fucking loser, always have been, probably always will be.

Fucking normalfags, get the fuck off my board.

I'm working on an assignment, have to finish it off quickly to study for my 2nd year finals.

You?

Im studying for my finals and all my friends work tonight

inb4 why no study group with qt3.14

Having a movie night with my mom and brother.
Pretty comfy tbqh

r u me desu senpai haha

I love you brah

Remind me why we don't have a study group on Veeky Forums?

I think I'm just ignoring here when she does that.

>late afternoon
>walking dog
>wearing tanktop
>still have a pump from workout
>mad gains on display
>pass by two qts riding a golf cart
>instinctively avoid their gaze because know I'm not good enough

Not fitness related cuh

Just got home from a couple of beers with my friends. My gf is already asleep and I'm gonna crawl into bed next to her as soon as I've eaten some quark. You're all gonna make it

>implying at least 70% of threads on Veeky Forums are about fitness and not just tfwnogf and height obsession

I have no friends LOL

haha same

And then you turn the computer off and realize how dark and empty reality truly is.

ignoring isn't opportunistic though it just comes off as butthurt. I'm in cali so all the girls here are degenerate and everyone cancels last minute/double books plans. it happens to me all the time where a girl texts me back a year later and then we smash. it's usually either a couple days, couple weeks, couple months, or a year for a reply back. I've had it happen to me 5 times in a row before, but then on the 6th I fucked. I don't chase or get mad, I'll just forget about them

Point taken

i would go out today for a party but i didn't because i have no money

also i'm talking to a girl that i met on tinder for about 4 days now, hoping to meet her in real life

kek

Lmao voices in my head keeps me company in the dark literally never alone :)

I have an exam tomorrow that I'll probably fail horribly.
At least I'm gonna have sex and a party after that, so I'll be fine r-rite Veeky Forums?

>Exam on a Saturday

>At least I'm gonna have sex
How do I do this

Yes, one exam shouldn't be the end of the world bro

Because my eyes have slowly been swelling up all week and I look fucked.

because I dont have a job and wrecked my car..

I know... can't make that up
I don't know brother, even tho I'm the prince of manlets I'm blessed with somewhat good looks so I get girls quite on the regular. But I'm also quite autistic. I guess I would need more background to actually give advice

I'm not. I'm on a train to see my girlfriend right now.

Went to banquet with a very chill, hot girl. Was an idiot, barely talked to her the whole time, she went home. And that's why i am alone.

broke, because i've been investing all of my time and money towards something that is currently being fucked with by things entirely out of my control. i dropped out of uni, but i'm really getting the itch to get back now that i'm doing better mentally and physically, so until then i'm trapped in a farm town with 15 pizza joints, 5 dunkin donuts, and precisely jack shit to do for fun. and fuck bars. i'd have to drive a half hour to get to one that wasnt a shitty hole in the wall with no other patrons but drunken townies, and i don't even fuckin drink so it's not like i can find a non autistic way to respond if asked. if i'm not drinking, not eating, and not with friends...i can only imagine how fucking creepy/desperate that would come off to a woman i'm attracted to.
until i can find something to do other than stand around somewhere at random, i'm gonna use my time to get shit done.
kinda boring, but whatever. i hang with people occasionally, but it fuckin sucks that i dont have any opportunities i know of to meet new people. maybe i should try that app for meeting strangers platonically, or just spend more time fruitlessly looking for a job

Theres a party that I can go to...But I feel that since im awkward I'll just waste my time

Because I have no friends, and one guy I thought was my friend sexually exploited me last year.

>every friday
>every saturday
>depression sets in

can't normies just stop having fun so i don't feel like im throwing my life away

watching lotr extended edition for the 30th time

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

It's snowing and I have to get up early to go to a competition tomorrow.

I would have been alone anyway though. I haven't done anything fun on Friday night in a long time (>year).

I sometimes wish senpai, but I'm a Northerner.

As corny as it sounds, this is very true. Thanks to Veeky Forums and other boards my current state of social deprivation has become much easier to bear.

You brehs help a lot

my friends cancelled the plans until next week and I'm too poor to go out and do anything else

My ex from 3 years ago was suggested as a friend on Facebook. I'm curious

Should I add her Veeky Forums?

On one hand, this is very true.

On the other, it's not a bad thing. It's what makes /fit "Veeky Forums". It's why this board stands out.

I don't know what others think, but imo the off-topic threads are half the reason I frequent this board.

Trying to hang out with the one person I know in this town.
Sucks trying to meet new people.
Was gonna ask this overweight girl with a cute face to go to this dance tomorrow, didn't run into her.
Texted all my bitches on Tinder instead.
Nope they can't go.
Now I'm just smoking weed and drawing pictures all by myself.
This is all I want to do right now.
I only hang out with people because it makes my parents happy and I often have to document our ventures by giving them pictures and making my friends meet them.
Friends never stick around for long though, I think they just know that I'm more comfortable being alone.
I do have some really good friends, but they're far away.
Maybe being forced to move away from my best friends just kind of killed the drive to find a new friend for me.
It really sucks.

forgot to omit the "imo", now it makes me look retarded.

Agreed, talking about lifting itself isn't that entertaining at all.

No friends no gf
Lab report on Wednesday ochem midterm on Friday haven't prepared at all
No motivation to do either

Woman I was fucking moved away to go to grad school yesterday
Other friends went home for the summer and I'm stuck on campus until I leave.
Feels bad man

feels

This

my mommy tara is keeping me company

thought I'd get a gf this semester

a-always the next one right?

>sudden notice eviction
>have 3 days to vacate
>family doesnt know what to do

Because I froze out the gym qt because her kind of overenthusiastic approach kinda put me on tilt and now she gives me an awkward wave hello and nothing more now. I am going to die alone.

> three days to vacate

Which shithole of a country do you live in?

Damn nigga what the fuck are you gonna do

I'm not alone

I'm working the night shift sitting next to my anxious and loud Korean co-worker named Wan

I'm working until 7am so I'll be monitoring all night boys!!!!

feels
that's all there is left

It'll be the next semester until you run out of semesters in your degree.

My new coworkers invited me out to a bar, not knowing that I'm a recovering alcoholic. I thought I was going to be able to handle my shit, maybe play some darts or pool and hang out, but by the time I got off work I was halfway to having a panic attack. So I ditched 'em. Now I'm at home, getting ready to work out, and I feel about a hundred times better.

Im watching hockey and its cheaper to drink at home.

blues?

I'm a 5'8 black skinny fuck with no friends. But when I'm on Veeky Forums I feel a sense of comradrie no normie can ever give me. Nothing compares to sitting down in the spring warmth out on the porch, scrolling through Veeky Forums and /r9k/ whilst sipping on a mug of green tea. Beats any friday night party desu.

I love you brahs

My gf had to travel to another country because she couldn't find work here/her family lives abroad. It makes me sad.

I only have 2 good friends and we live in different states now

>inb4 why dont you make new friends

Dont know. We have no immediate funds for a new place. I can fit all of my stuff in my car but my parents have furniture and what not. Great way to end finals and start summer

Yes sir. Im expecting the preds to meet Winsburgh in the final. But we shall see. You play at all?

Why don't you accept Zimbabwean Nationalism?
I was once American but I moved to Europe and immersed myself in my ancestor's culture.
Never felt lonely or disenfranchised since.
Plus the tea here is much better.
Don't they have tea in Africa?

I don't really like going out anymore. I'd rather watch sports and go to bed early for work at 5 am tmrw

Too bad you're black and don't belong on our Veeky Forums.
Bye bye!

On user, you KNOW they don't have tea in Africa.
Just enjoy the simplicity of him enjoying the White man's gifts and don't ponder his lack of a desire to obtain those things for himself and his people.
It will just result in a ban and possibly a mini-chimpout(tempting, I know)

crippling anxiety and tourette

Nigga there is no way in hell I'm moving to zimbabwe lmao. If anything I'd move to panama since that's where my dad's side is from. Plus african blacks hate american blacks.

Buut good on you for finding your sense of self, user. But unfortunately I have no idea what my heritage is and there is a slim chance I would ever find out.

I fucked up the text game and came across as needy and desperate, which I am.

>be a cuck! :^)

I don't think I've done anything social on weekends with non-family since my two friends got into a fight about politics shit a year or two ago and even then it was just once a month or so
The fact that people go out to bars and shit feels just as weird now as it did when I was 14

yesterday was a national holiday and I can't be fucked to go anywhere
still trying to fight the hangover

i'm an autist

Sheit what's wrong wid zimbabwe mah nigguh?
Dat's duh homieland!
If we's all equal, it should economically stable
If we's all equal, dey shud have dem free road n welfare n fryun chikun

anyone in boise idaho want to meet up and hang?

Masseuse coming over tonight hopefully. Not going to be alone and I'm getting help with my doms.

I wouldnt want to live in the most fertile land of africa where people dont know how to farm it desu.

Why don't dey know how to farm? Dem white devils wuz there just teachin' it!

Binge eating and drinking

I have a problem

Because they are niggers

>its been 27 hours and she still hasn't responded to yuor text

it's called multiculturalism

Get cs:source. I always talk to people on that game. And no, they aren't little children asking why you suck at the game.

suckssssss. I had something similar happen. I had to stay with friends for a bit while also spending some nights in my car. That feeling of wishing it was yesterday where you were worried about trivial shit

my best friends are out of town this weekend. and I have to wake up at 3 am to drop off my brother for a 50 mile race.
I'm just gonna smoke weed, drink IPAs, and watch NBA until I pass out

Aye laddie
that's the answer I be wantin' ta hear

OP here. My gf is teaching overseas right now. I feel you.

Well good for you. Happy now? Happy that I shit talked my own people?

im scared to have a gf again

are you a nigger type of black or are you decent? do you live in the "hood"?

no.
I wanted you to be like a pioneer colonizing the west but instead in Africa and then you go there and try to help them and fail but it's too late to come back and then I fooled you.

Are you thinking on going steady with her? I'd like to, but my and her monetary situation doesn't allow it.

Me too

Can't fuck girls on Tinder because I live with my parents