Should high schoolers be banned from all gyms? Ignoring that some are 18...

Should high schoolers be banned from all gyms? Ignoring that some are 18, I mean unless they have graduated or dropped out

>horde all weights
>lounge on machines not using them
>holler and yell as indoor voice
>make fun of everyone regardless of fit status
>inb4 muh muh feelings
>try to fight anyone and thing
>might be just mine but rip towels off people in locker rooms

Every high schooler at my gym is very quiet and respectful. Granted said gym costs $60 a month so it's probably their parents money and it keeps the riffraff out, but still.

Also that last point sounds really gay and illegal.

all the high schoolers at my gym are scared to fuck around since a lot of the guys at my gym are hood or ex-con

>Being pushed around by high school kids.
Beta.jpg

Staff hasn't seen it and won't act. Fucking pussies

just tell someone to shut up or tell an employee if theyre being distracting, theres plenty of annoying older people too and theres plenty of respectful young kids theres no reason to ban kids from the gym when Americas childhood obesity rate is through the roof already. Do you really need to ban a bunch of kids to avoid confrontation because youre too chicken shit to stand up too teenagers?

Tell em what for, you sillynanny

the kids seem to act like everyone else, in my experience. most keep to themselves, do their stuff, and leave.

it's probably different if they workout with friends.

What the fuck in that gym is worth 60 bucks per month?

I just minded my own business, finished my sets and left when I was in HS. The same goes for the guys that had around my age. The loud motherfuckers were usually the gym rats

then stomp one of their asses and since the staff hasnt seen that they wont do shit about that either.

Theres a highschooler chad at my gym.

Hes like 6'4, built like a truck, and has amazing short blonde hair.
He comes in and does a bunch of different DB and machine lifts while bumping music.
Every female in the gym stares at him lifting like hes some sort of fucking alien.

If only I had looked like that in highschool...

oh no someone loaded a bar with more weight htan u can bench but they loaded it in a way different than u

BAN THEM

that shit is annoying, its like you go to the store and instead of the guy at counter giving you a dollar, he gives you 100 pennies
pool, if a gym has a pool the bulk of your membership will go to maintaining it
this, how small are you OP?

College kids aren't much better

>big group from baseball team comes in the mornings
>just stand around machines and talk, taking up space
>obnoxious grunting on babby weight
>never rerack weights

>rip towels off me in locker rooms
Fixed that for you op

>$60 for pool privileges
Lmao my gym has a pool as well and I only pay $30

Did it ever occur to you that they were doing burnout drop sets? Probably not. Probably because you've never even heard of them

must be a small pool cause the one near my house is $57/month and its nearly olympic style with a hottub next to it

>babies doing bodybuilding with no strength base
kek

You don't think a drop set starting at 170 lbs requires a bit of a strength base?

>pays $60 per month so he can talk about how big the pool at his gym is

>implying I pay $60/month to not use a pool
I don't think you can read friendo
>implying the average high schooler can do dropsets starting from 170
lel maybe some of them that play football

Gang of three high schoolers at my gym. Skinny fatty and skinny fatty. They all take their fucking shirts off even the fat mexican. It's disgusting watching the truffle shuffle when I'm lifting. They talk up a storm I just crank my music.

fucking retard indian pushed my bar i was deadlifting and almost hit someone squatting fuck that kid

All the high schoolers are scared at my gym as well and mine doesn't even have any obvious hoods or ex-cons. The few at my gym are weak.

The real cancers of the gym are the crossfitters. They do stupid shit that doesn't work as well as using machine lifts or treadmills, take up shit tons of space and equipment to fail at exercising, and are literally a safety hazard to others.

ive been going to the gym since being 15, havent done any of these things ever.

No

>being this intimidated by high schoolers
the beta, it must hurt

everyone at my gym is autistic as fuck apart from older guys. most guys over 30 are cool and social while the kids looks like they escaped concentration camps and haven't seen the sun in few years. they also don't talk and constantly stare at the ground or their phone.

what to know the funny thing? most of these kids have gfs. some of them even bring them to work out with them. i will never be able to wrap my head around how someone so autistic and socially inept can get a gf.

I don't get why they're not playing sports to keep fit. The gym is for autistic/loner adults or serious bodybuilders and athletes with specific goals. If you're a kid, the gym is fucking boring - and their behaviour shows that they are bored. So why the fuck do they come?

>autistic virgin feels intimidated by chad teenagers
nice post faggot, grow a pair

Everyone at the gym I go to is quiet and respectful.

One time I walked in and the music on the PA wasn't playing and you could literally hear a pin drop.

Only noise was the louder than usual release of breath that people make when lifting.

technology. when i was a kid we only had dialup not to mention having a computer back then was pretty expensive until broadband came and tv was useless so the only way to have fun was to play sports. now you don't have to leave your house for fun

Good point. And in the gym they can do 'exercise' without lifting their gaze away from their phones.