Dropping conference talks on Nov 1-3. You boys ready for this one? Looks too good!

Dropping conference talks on Nov 1-3. You boys ready for this one? Looks too good!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aSBj7BcCDY
dfinity.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm totally ready

Ive been holding this shit forever.

Im mad I only put 2k usd in this coin. This is undervalued as fuckkkkkkk

bare minimum 3x potential, perhaps 5-7x in a few weeks

Did you buy in for the team or the vision or the team? I went in just on who these people were and their connections. I wanted to pick some up the other day, but decided not to bite. Today, after noticing they go live in just a few days with demos and all of that shit, I decided to get in while I could. If it surges and dips, I'll just buy more when I can.

Vision and team. The vision is solid and the development seems far more organised and ahead than any competitor, but the team locks it in. They clearly know exactly what they are doing and Gilles Fedak has all the qualities you want in a CEO of a project like this, as well as the technical background.

I liked how the graph looked.

Still looks really good to me.

I was happy to get in at .69 and I'd dump more into it if I had more cash on me to do it with. I can see this coin going up within the next few weeks alone, let alone in the long term.

Something like 90% of the stock is held in 35 hands, so if it runs then it can really run, especially considering this seems to be a long term investment for most.

It's a double down move, honestly. If the Chinese are cool, then this could really jump.

Do you guys think this is a better hold than BTC over the next week?

Is this project farther along than Golem?

Fuck, was about to jump in and then i saw this shill, now i fear getting dumped on by Veeky Forums as usual. You guys gave me PTSD.

Not really a shill. I'm just glad I bought in now, not later and I'm just seeing if anyone else wants to bet on a good horse. Just look at the graphs and see how strong they've been. Steady growth, good market cap, development teams with connections in China and France, they're actually getting shit done, etc. etc.

I haven't been watching Golem so I honestly couldn't tell you. If you want, there's an AMA on the 8th after the conference on reddit.

The project itself looks great (I'm a comp sci masters, so not nearly on their level but I understand it decently)

What I'm concerned about is what the best hold for the next couple weeks will be, I'm thinking the safest is BTC but do you think this will see a spike pre-devcon or is it priced in?

I bought because all boxes are checked, if this doesn't pump while a shitcoins like vertcoin is beyond 200 millions then this market is totally retarded and hopeless.

This is a 500 millions marketcap project with the 21 and a 10 billions one with the V2.

i bought some a few days ago, waiting to see how dev con goes. if they deliver a good product, we could easily see great gains. Check the subreddits, it's active and there are many devs waiting for their product to release

See their videos: youtube.com/watch?v=6aSBj7BcCDY

The project is pretty close to Golem, the difference is that Golem aims at being rapidly integrated into softwares (like Maya) while Iexec targets to do Dapps and edge computing which is a far better strategy from my pov but on the long term they want to do the same thing.

Also Golem is struggling to progress (see how late they are on Brass) while iexec is delivering on time (in fact they are already working on the V2 since multiple months), overall I would say there seems to be a huge gap of competence between the two teams, Gilles Fedak (the founder) literally wrote textbooks on grid computing when internet was barely a thing in the mainstream.

i think this is a solid coin to hold through november

Veeky Forums better not pnd this is too good for that

Even better than BTC? Or would it be smarter to pick it up pre fork?

I don't think sellers will let it overshoot too much, rather just walk it to a strong price/cap. I'm expecting $3.50-$5 depending on how well they let it run.

I'm putting money into it now, honestly. It's Etherium based so it might catch more gains off off of the fork than people realize.

BTC is a smart conservative move. betting on any ALT's through this fork market is definitely riskier. i believe RLC has enough news/announcements/events to keep the price at or above what it is now, and depending on the news they roll out about partnerships this thing could really moon.

so i'm holding with interest and will buy more if it dips before the fork

You're expecting 3.50-5 in what timeframe?

Yeah you guys have good points, ive just been burned recently so I think btc may be the best course of action for peace of mind.

I think it will outperform the fork personally, the magnitude will depend of the partnerships announced through november.

It's too bad they didn't push it on Binance.
Binance+Bittrex would have assured that manipulations would remain difficult.
At least the volume is decent on Liqui.

understandable. i generally have a policy of only buying coins at or below ICO so this is a real deviation for me. what's helped me make the decision is the fact that historically this coin has been very stable and even through the worst of times has held it together strongly, and that was without an imminent product release or partnership announcements. i think momentum is picking up on the side of RLC and i hope i'm right.

So do you guys think the best time to buy would be now essentially? I'm just looking at the chart and wondering why there was a dip at all recently. Also curious why the price was so high in June?

by the end of november, perhaps a week earlier. That's pure speculation on my behalf just based on the phase the company is entering and my rough valuation.

why end of november? aren't all announcements going to be made around the conference and the reddit AMA?

price spiked in june corresponding to the rest of the bull market at the time, crypto was flying

there hasn't been the strongest volume on RLC so even with relatively low volume ($1m/24hr) we've seen 15% gains then retrace when that volume halves.

all depends on their announcements and how their version 1 product looks

I don't mean to sound like I don't trust you or disagree with you but would you mind breaking down what exactly you think will justify such a huge, huge price jump?

Are you saying you expect an announcement similar to the IBM / XLM one?

they're staggering announcements through the month. the founder all but advised to hold the coin through nov/dec for these

This will be the biggest coin of 2018-2019 I can't say enough how disruptive this is. It could literally be bigger than AWS. These guys are fucking badasses, their codes already running some of the biggest supercomputing grid projects on Earth. Billion + market cap would be wildly conservative.

I'm just trying to figure out why there's such low volume if there are so many things coming up, there must be a reason surely.

I'm reading more into this now and I'm becoming more and more tempted to go into this, however I'm unsure when the best timing to do so would be.

but they have big competition coming in

dfinity.org/

If you're going in, dollar cost average your entries. There is always a better time to enter than right now. Always.

Interesting, checking that out.

I'm feeling kind of worn out and just want to buy something and forget about it at least for a couple of weeks if not longer.

I am getting the impression that this really is flying under the radar somehow and will change with partnership announcements.

What are the chances that they announce a partnership with Microsoft?

>Strong competition
Made me chuckle

puhhleeeez

they've been working on the platform for years, no marketing but now they are emerging from the shadows.. new site, new marketing team, product release and partnerships (fortune100 companies). They will be on the radar soon.

They could announce partnership with big companies (they have repeated contacts with Orange, for those who don't know it's one of the biggest Telcom company in the world), however it's just guesses but Fedak was pretty enthusiastic on the Slack and he isn't a guy who poses with a skateboard to pump his coin.

Also even if big companies are great the main goal of the devcon will be to sell it blockchain developers, that's where the biggest growth will be in the next 5 years, iexec could provide solutions to things like Zksnarks, LN and Plasma with offchain computation and it's REALLY a big deal if you can run a dencentralized Lightning Hub on iexec blockchain.

The low volume is mostly due to the fact the project has weak awareness, just look at the number of subscribers on reddit and twitter compared to Golem, contrary to them iexec didn't do any marketing since their ICOs and they have just worked on their product.

Competition in this space is good (and necessary). They look like they have a good team, I'll keep an eye on it for sure.
No Idea how big any partnerships will be, but I definitely feel like they will have some decent weight behind them.

I think this is honestly starting to sound like a better hold than BTC for November.

Yeah Orange is pretty huge. I completely understand the long term implications here, I just got burned pretty hard recently by making a silly stop loss error on a very risky coin and then falling asleep, so I'm kind of itching to get back to where I was in the short term. I know it's irrational but my main focus right now is to make that money back. Once that's done I will have my long-term mindset back.

Can I ask you, would it be reasonable / conservative to expect iExec to catch up to Golem's market cap in November with everything lined up?

I agree competition is absolutely necessary. Hopefully the weight will be immense!

>Can I ask you, would it be reasonable / conservative to expect iExec to catch up to Golem's market cap in November with everything lined up?

I don't know, the market works at 90% on hype but all the fundamentals are here to beat Golem, right now only thing iexec needs is to be talked about on social medias.

Well, I'm thinking their partnership announcements will be generating a lot of hype. We will see! I'm leaning towards putting my BTC into this. Will watch for a good entry point.

With the announcements in November, the hardfork coming up with BTC and the possible Chinese connection this coin is looking just right, even for people only going in with 1k.

So you're pretty sure this will increase more than BTC in the next couple of weeks?

I hold around 100k rlc and am gonna be holding for years. If this rocket ship hits a billion mc we’ll all be rich. Fully possible brahs!

>100k

Fuck I'm jealous.

Speaking longterm this might reach 5-10 billion cap. Etherum projects + educational institutions + tech companies could all use rlc

As far as how much you're putting into it? Yeah, but this has some real long term potential here. I'm buying in now, and on any dip I can get in on they have for the next year.

I have $3000 of BTC right now, I'm fully aware of the long term possibilities here, but in particular I'm wondering how much possible announcements at devcon may boost the price.

If it's a worst case scenario and the announcements are medium tier but not huge, do you still think that will pump the price up higher than BTC will be around the time of the announcements?

Higher in proportion to BTC* sorry!

Honestly, it could or it couldn't. The Chinese could say, "Meh, fuck regulations. trade away boys" and the market explodes, segwit2x could fork hard on btc which would boost eth markets but we wouldn't see that until December most likely.

I couldn't tell you for certain, but what I will tell you, is to just look at their growth, read about the dev team and see what they've been up to the past 6 months. You'll see they've been very busy and I think they're going to surprise us this Friday. =D