Who here's never actually gone to the gym?

Who here's never actually gone to the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12857004
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you here exactly?

I have, but I just run on the street now and dont have to pay any fees

would people watch and follow a series of videos with workout that can be done in ur room?

why come on Veeky Forums if you dont lift

probably to start heightism threads, I'd guess

Last public gym I set foot into was over two decades ago.

I used to come here because I thought the culture on this board was pretty good and funny. Then I started lifting

I have 3 months break and literally everyday free and the gym is 5 minutes away, what program should I go on to get bigger.

.t 60kg skelly

diet and weight loss

there's this cool lil thing called the sticky, give it a read

I havent been in a gym since I was 16 and almost died choked myself out with a 25 and a 10 on the bar and some strongbro lifted it off of me with 1 arm and told me I should use a spotter.

I use free weights and a pull up bar at home

I like to post black male white women pics to rustle jimmies. yes i'm a virgin.
Eat a dick nazi

Home gym master race

pussy
just use the bar it's one of the best exercises

this isn't really productive behaviour though

oh well

do it on /pol/
you'll get more (you)s anyway

Been home gym since I started lifting so I've actually never been in a gym before.

This explains everything.

I do it on /pol/ I do it here, I do it on every board. Nazis are on every board on Veeky Forums. I also post black with asian women to keep them nice and rustled as well.

>he doesn't post jewish women with black men
heheh :-)

Don't do ss... Everyone who recommends ss has never actually done it. Do this routine 3 times a week
>bench
>shoulder machine
>bicep curls
>tricep extension
>calf raises(10 sets and make sure you do them as quick as possible)
>squat(only once a week and only go down like 6 inches so you don't hurt your back)

Do this routine and completely cut carbs and fat out of your diet and binge on protein shakes. In about 2 months you'll be ripped

That would be to easy, most cuckold men are jewish so it rolls right off them. I go after the strong Aryan (lol) men.. They lose their shit

what about arab/asian/white men with black chicks? or is that not your goal here, im a bit confused

Maybe ill add that to repertoire. But i would do that on thecoli, its like the black version of /pol/

I've never been to a gym, that's probably why I'm such a skinny fat trashfire

if you don't lift when you lose weight you're gonna look like shit fatty

I have done ss. You should do it too

I actually never have but thats because I have a home gym with just about everything you really need.

Does it have a gf built in?

well... do it?

What is the cutting carbs and fats meme about? As a skinnyfag why should I cut carbs? What does carbs do?

I'm sure your mom is proud of you

Carbs make you retain water instead of gaining actual weight. Fat is just bad for you. All you really need is protein.

Are you memeing?

No

keep it up brother (or sister). FUCK NAZIS

>tfw in the gym now

Was gonna say this. Just do my routine and eat like this you'll get out of skelly mode quick

Retarded pseudoscience. Humans run on carbs. Even if you go full keto your body will just convert fat to carbs.

Fat is also necessary too to a certain degree.

IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE

THIS IS A TROLL POST

I posted on Veeky Forums for the memes for about two years but I started seriously going to the gym about three months ago

>heightism
Oh God, they gave it an -ism! Is there any group of people more self-righteous than manlets?

I know it when he tell me not to go down on squat.

Now this is the weird part, I don't know what to believe. I just eat lots of rice and cut off the junk food and try to make my own protein shake made of oats, whey and milk.

>humans run on carbs
Just because it's our initial source of energy doesn't make it the best source you retard

Not a day in my life. I have a home gym.

yeah

carbs and fat are both good for you. there are different types of both of them and some i guess aren't as good as the others, i dont know that specific stuff. but you should be eating both of them. sounds like your diet is fine

Yes

Okay reading about this keto thing is interested but .. does it help a skele like me? I'm 60kg I need to gain muscle mass.

what? no don't do keto. it's mainly for people who are cutting. people saying that you should do it are trolling. i said eat carbs and fat. keto would be if you didn't

Your parents must be proud of you.

Veeky Forums is top tier comedy, I'm just here for the fatties, chads and frogposters

I come here for swimming, martial arts, diet, injuries, motivation, and memes.

no one posts here about swimming

I always reply to those threads because I'm an ex 8 days a week autism swimmer who used to compete and they all always only ever get about 20 replies and they die.

what is the starting swim

The same is true for Veeky Forums and literature. /fitlit/ was the final redpill.

memes, shitposting, giving advice where I can helps anons and makes me feel good, ridiculing delusional assholes
The lifting advice here is shit, do research on your own.

Hit your goddamn macro then eat as much as you can until you gain *some* weight, after that adjust how much you're eating so you don't outpace your muscle gain by too much (this will happen no matter what, completely lean gains are almost impossible and entirely slow, that's why people cycle bulking and cutting in the first place).

Fap material

This is true. Only boards I frequent and it's pathetic.

I have literally never been to a gym outside of a clubhouse when I'm on vacation at my family's house in South Carolina. It's part of their neighborhood.

I have a home gym. People are disgusting. Don't touch my equipment, etc.

i lift at home

strawpoll.me/12857004

i never go to the gym but i do sports in a club

never been.

am 5'5. why bother. some skinny fat 5'10 guy will automatically more masculine and better looking than me by virtue of his height.

does LIFTING MUH FEELS count?

Well I lurked for a month or so before I started lifting, but yeah any longer seems nonsensical to me.

I've never been to a gym.
Garage master race

I went to a gym for 2 months and got charged $40 dollars a month. $80 total for you brainlets.

I asked my dad for his old treadmill, and bought a power rack and bench for ($120), an Oly Barbell + 210 lbs of weight ($200) and now I'm set until I break 210 lbs on deadlift, then I just have to buy a couple more plates. $320 would pay for going to the gym for 8 months.

True

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

Hey do this routine and eat alot. You will get good gains.

>tfw when stopped lifting over winter and gained 10 lbs
>felt embarrassed to come here, wouldn't let myself
>missed the memeing
>back in gym for 2 months
>browse fit for 45 minutes a day after I run, lift, and fap. Often times drift off I to nap
>start 4/5 manlet hate and sips threads a day
It's good to be back lads. Friendly reminder that if you don't go to the gym you should just kill yourself and come back to the board when you do.

This, being fit doesn't mean being big

Probably for a few reasons. The main offenders I've seen:

>/pol/tards
They come to start race thread to find a way to slip in their /pol/ rhetoric.

>/r9k/betas
They start mental health, how you holding up, feels, and depression threads.

>vagabonds and people who have peripheral knowledge of Veeky Forums
They come to start thicc, thinn, and height debate threads. They also beg for Veeky Forumsmemes

>people from /cm/
I didn't believe it at first but I someone told me this happens through skype so I clicked /cm/'a catalogue one day and found that it was true; /cm/ regularly comes to Veeky Forums for pictures of Veeky Forums posters. I imagine some stick around and meme to their hearts content without knowing the culture.

All of these people should probably go home.

for the first sip of the day

That is fucking pathetic, height helps but is not the ultimate attractive characteristic one can have like the tall neckbeards like to think.

Same

Bro squats will make you have a bulky core, if you want to look like zyzz then leg press.
Your 6 inches of mirin is scientifically correct.

Are you te awamutu by ant chance?

kek

I would, I don't wanna go to the gym

>paying money to lift stuff
lmaoing @ your lyfe