If high testosterone guys like chubbier girls...what do high estrogen girls like?

If high testosterone guys like chubbier girls...what do high estrogen girls like?

Other urls found in this thread:

darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not you

bbc

BBC

big black cock

fucking summer is here

their fathers

yup

Chad.

These posts don't piss me off because I'm white, they piss me off because I know you all are white

Big guys

For you

FPBP

girls with high estrogen are usually fat as fuck so they like the unattainable, so they usually end up with fit niggers

Having multiple bastard children from multiple partners.

Chocolate and crying at the end of movies.

If anyone here actually went outside, they would know that fat chicks love lanklets. See tumblrs obsession with dr. Who guy and bendadick cumsalot.

Chad.

Always Chad.

came here to say this

High test guys like women with feminine faces above all else. Not fat chicks like fit has you believe.

Me

estrogen is kind of a shitty hormone.

test is much better.

This

>estrogen is kind of a shitty hormone.
good luck keeping a hard on without estro

Yeah fuck that, when my estro is low it's way worse than when its a little high, high I can still fuck, low I may as well be chemically casterated

ottermode borderline twinks

>(((they)))

>high testosterone guys like chubby girls

there isn't really evidence of this though. high testosterone guys come in all varieties and changes the brain in several ways. it can make you more autistic and obsessed with shit like cars/technology/computers/lifting. it isn't a "good thing" necessarily, because estrogen also has positive effects on guys.

low-estrogen, high testosterone females are typically your career-focused women, IE the ones who become CEOs or spend their time getting ahead. i can imagine higher estrogen makes women more homely and maternal-types.

darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html

high estrogen girls are in church and theyre married by 20

Manly, old fashioned men. New age gender fluid trash disgusts me, if you wear skinny jeans or act "cute" it's hard for me to consider you a man.

high test males like TITS and ASS

the "chubby" thing is feminist propaganda

Every white girl should marry a white guy to pay the bills, save face in front of family and fuck a black man on the side for sexual fulfillment. That's the ultimate redpill for white women.

What if they don't want to be considered a man? What if all they ever wanted was for a woman to make of their penis and cheat on them?

>Estrogen is good for guys
>Test makes you autistic
Are you...writing fanfiction about the human body?

he's half right i guess, tests spikes turn you into a hyper sexual turbo autist

High estrogen makes you fat, ugly and dying of breast cancer dumbfuck. There's no equivalent of an hormone in females that makes them superior. It's more a mix of progesterone and estrogen and all these hoes want to m8 with high test males regardless.

Aggressive behavior

the same thing every girl lieks

CHAD

>There's no equivalent of an hormone in females that makes them superior.

its called oxytocin

They want the apex human,the /fitlit/ poster.

Can confirm, I sit above 1000ng/dl and have always been a turbo autist and generally overly sexual person