Anybody ever used Melanotan? I have access to peptides but I've heard you get serious moles from it

Anybody ever used Melanotan? I have access to peptides but I've heard you get serious moles from it.

why does he have an asthma mask?

because removing it would be extremely painful

He's a big guy

Yeah dude I use it to help get to sleep sometimes, works like a charm.

its a cpap mask for his apnea, i can't imagine him needing it for obstructive sleep apnea, unless it's cause of his thick neck.

heh, that stuff gives me wild dreams, but melatonin and melanotan are different things

sleep apnea can be caused by retruded jaw, even on skinny people

but surgical corrections are so much more practical

I've never heard of it, just looked it up, interesting. It *seems* really hardcore but also really practical. But then I have to take away the illusion to myself that i am tanning because it feels good and not because I'm vain..

Using melatonin will only correct a melatonin deficiency.

yes i have. didn't do shit

i honestly cured my insomnia just being constantly moving around all. fucking. day

i'd walk for hours till i would just come home and pass right the fuck out from sheer exhaustion. now i sleep around 8 hours a night and it feel greats

side note lifting didn't help me fall asleep. lifting only wakes me up. just mindless cardio did the trick

You fucking retards

It's MELANOTAN, not MELATONIN

Yeah it interests me because you can achieve like an entire summer of tanning in 1 session at a salon after taking 0.5mg for a couple days beforehand. Its a question of which is more dangerous: tanning booths or the injection

Isn't that like, support obvious though to friends? What would they say?

Fuck OP and his retarded tanning shit this should be an insomnia thread.
I noticed when I go traveling to places and just spend literally the entire day walking around to different sights, by the time I get to bed, I just absolutely crash. I think you might be on to something, but it's sort of hard to walk for 8 hours a day when I'm working

Cease your bane posting

He could just be wearing it to ensure proper sleep
IIRC Stan Efferding recommends CPAPs to his clients as a means for the best and consistent recovery

those abs are unfortunate...

obviously, but how many people even know a tanning drug exists? not exactly hard to say "I bought bronzer and went to the tanning salon"

Ran 0.5mg a day until the bottle ran out, tanned twice. Went from looking white to full on african american. Guess I can consider myself a bbc now

Im skinny and have sleep apnea, it doesn't just happen to fatties unfortunately

any freckling or moles after it went away? how long did it take to go back to your natural skin tone?