What do you think Yukio's routine and diet was like?

What do you think Yukio's routine and diet was like?

suck dicks x F

Probably way more badass then mine and most of Veeky Forums's.

"Great"

Didn't he go into it in one of his books

>have great discipline, gather japanese comrades and start a group
>get fit
>suck dicks
>go to a random army base and attempt a coup
>nobody takes you seriously
>commit sudoku
>the person who was supposed to behead you ritually fails to do so and commits sudoku himself

what a fucking failure

This man was the definition of an ubermensch

>inb4 people who dont know what it is say some stupid shit

it was his way of giving himself a warrior's death, pretty badass if you ask me.

he knew the coup would fail.

looks like a lot of 3x5 with a hypertrophy block once a year

He was a whiney faggot that didn't get laid enough in his youth and stayed bitter about it.
>omg Imma die a REEL WARRIURZ DEATH I'M SO HARDCORE
Literally an edgy teenage faggot stuck in a grown man's body.

Not really. It's actually quite pathetic.

it was an act of art for him. Taste in art is highly subjective.

dat projection.

postwar japan was very different to the american suburbia you grew up in faglord.

i suppose you think alexander the great was a wannabe tryhard as well?

>doing things to impress the faceless users of an obscure vietnamese cryptography frog cult web site

Literally the stupidest post I've ever read lmao
Were u dropped on your head a lot as a baby

He was a cock smoker who pretended to have TB rather than serve in the army.

The real badass gooks were being gunned down en made by America machine fire and naval batteries.

Big compounds, kendo & karate. Pretty much the regular nip shit + weights. Traditional Japanese weightlifting (Hojo Undo) has retarded form, so I believe he preferred regular modern lifts.

An actual response from a Mishima reader and someone who is aware of the history of lifting:

>Considering the US military presence in Japan and the popularity/influence of imported American culture (baseball/pro-wrestling), it is very likely he would have been doing what was in vogue on US shores in those days. Mishima states that he began weightlifting around his 30th birthday, which was 1955. The only record of his lifting, AFAIK, are pictures of him curling and squatting.
>(A historical note: this coincides with the rise of the great Japanese/Hawaiian/American weightlifter Tommy Kono who may have influenced Mishima.)
>1955 was a pre-ZOG'd era where Bob Hoffman ruled both weightlifting and bodybuilding cultures. Hoffman's methodology was that one should be strong to look strong. i.e. programs had a strong strength component.
>A typical beginner program from this era were the 'York Barbell Training Courses'. These were typically 3xweek multi-movement routines (10-12) of 1 set between 6-12 reps where one was supposed to slowly increase reps before then increasing weight and/or take progress slow.
>This method of training has fallen completely out of vogue, but was everywhere at the time. Found within Grimek's recommended routines and weightlifting books of the era, which used them as 'break in' plans. A multi-set approach to this can be found in the 'Tommy Kono Plan'.
>If Mishima ever did 'power' work you would be advised to seek out the routines of Paul Anderson, Grimek and Hepburn. If he ever did the Olympic 3 you would be advised to seek out the work of Bill Watson, George Kirkley and Al Murray/the British Amateur Weightlifting Association for relevant routines. WL was popular in Mishima's era: Tokyo olympiad was 1960 and the country went crazy for Yury Vlasov who I would bet money on Mishima saw lift.

cont.

>He also practiced boxing and kendo.
>Diet? He was rich by 1955 and Japan was past the worst of the post-war suffering. My take? Typical Japanese diet of mostly rice with a lot of cigarettes and whiskey to wash it down.

12 semen shakes a day
3x100 katana swings
500 hip thrusts
1xF sudoku

He spent years planning his ritual suicide. A lot of people think that the failed coup was just a means to an end to give proper reason to commit seppuku

Thank you.

You know absolutely nothing about Mishima

I have his Sun and Steel but haven't read it yet.

>>get fit
>>suck dicks

Tis the Veeky Forums way.