Whats the point of living if you have no confidence?

Whats the point of living if you have no confidence?

>be 6'2
>mildly attractive
>have no self confidence
>no friends

Why am i so autistic? I think being bullied most of my life has something to do with it.

pretend you're confident and sooner or later you'll believe in it, in certain situations. that's what i do. 90% of the time it doesn't work but it feels good when it does work.

Ive tried doing that, but my mind always goes to this mind set of putting myself down or telling myself that im lying to myself

>never had compliments that came from non family
>own friends always put me down
>refuse to accept any good traits
>think that others are snakes for being nice to me

I want off

If your "friends" do nothing but ridicule you and make fun of you they aren't friends, they're people you talk to. Never ever confuse the two, friends boost your confidence and are people you can confide in.

get on adderal dude. you'll thank yourself.

Can confirm. Best thing I ever did. It took a while to figure out a cycle that doesn't increase my tolerance though.

buy one these, walk around everywhere wearing nothing but this including at work, gain confidence as you learn to not give a fuck about what those around you think

Why would he walk around with a hammer?

those are nunchucks you can see the other end underneath the pit

>he doesn't keep an extra hammer under his armpit

never going to make it, brah.

good posts anons made me giggle

Realize that nothing matters and that you are going to die someday.

>the point of living
the same as always: to reproduce

>Why am i so autistic?

Because you're a fucking bitch?

Ditch your friends, you shouldn't be around negativity because it gets to you wether you think it or not.
I was in a similar situation through my high school years, one of the best decision I've done in my life was to tell them to fuck off. I was lonely for a while, but slowly got new friends, and even several gfs (something I never had a shot at before).

You dont need that negativity in your life man.

That's a mindest you acquired, you need to get rid of it and replace it with something else. This is all you, there's no secret trick; you have to believe in yourself, think of all the things you're good at and try to better yourself constantly. Do the things you enjoy, confront your fears and live life on your own terms, in short, be the person you truly want to be.
Don't try to "fake it till you make it" because that never works on the long run: you know you're faking it and the people around you won't take long to realize that

how old are you

Not OP but I'm in the same boat and I'll be 20 in one month.

get out.

Yes, get out! This thread is not about helping or support its about the love of bullying and being a sadist in general.

I just pretend that I'm an overly confident black musical artist who's married to Kim Kardashian when I have to do something that requires confidence.

When I need a confidence boost I download a gay tinder like app called grinder, take a torso pic(no face), set my location to some big city

Then watch as the phone keeps beeping
Leaving it overnight nets like 200 messages

It's pretty scummy and it's not convincingly no homo but works for me as pathetic as it sounds lol

but how does it work if you know its pathetic?

if its so pathetic it should make you feel worse not better

Self-confidence is a skill that can be developed. Think of it like a muscle, it has to be worked on to develop strength. Only a small percentage of people naturally have high amounts of self confidence, it's something most others have to work for. Some ways to develop it are to get Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums or to become highly proficient at a certain skill. Being in situations where you meet and interact wit hnew people like joining some kind of club or sports team can help. Jere's a book to get you started on your path to being a confident succesful person (pic related)

vanity bro
people lusting over me helps my dysmorphia

>book
self help garbage will not help anyone become more confident. finding something that gives you confidence and moving through life with certainty will.

Not that user, but the reasons books don't help 99% of the people who read them is because they don't actually follow the advice or do the exercises. Most of the self help shit is the same stuff repackaged, simply because the core problems have already been solved. People are just too lazy or afraid to implement the solution.

100% this. It's all the same shit from Meditations to The Art of War to modern self help books. Books aren't problem, it's people that don't do what's in them

>be 5.9
>mildly attractive
>have no self confiende
> no friends

That was me three years ago. Now iäm
mildly attractive
have pretty good self confidence
a lot of friends and a girlfriend..

I was suicidal at one point and don't think I never get relapses where I feel like shit and my confidence crashes. But shit going out of my comfort zone really helped me