PAYPAL OF BLOCKCHAIN

PAYPAL OF BLOCKCHAIN .

IoT and smart contracts
An exciting challenge of the coming years will surely be to imagine how objects, machines and artificial
intelligences will interact with each others, and how they will automatically negotiate and define payment
terms. They will need a payment framework which specifies the payment and help to define the reasons and
conditions of the transaction.
One can imagine a self-contained car order a new wheel to a virtual garage, make a down
payment and pay the remaining 90% only at delivery.

Token
While it is built on the blockchain ledger of Ethereum, Request aims to be independent from other currencies,
monetary policies, or technological choices so that we build the most robust system possible. We believe this
is the key to evolve through time with a growing community and develop an ecosystem around our framework
where more DAPP (Decentralized applications) are created.

Incentive for a secure ecosystem of applications
REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens which are necessary to participate in the network, create advanced Requests
and reward various parties who will help build the request ecosystem.
When using the network, the participants will need to pay a network fee in REQ which will be burned.
Burning the tokens could potentially increase the demand on the remaining REQ tokens.
The fees will be adjusted by the Request Network operators depending on the decreasing supply of REQ
and the exchange rate with the different currencies authorized by the network.
As an example, a request at the beginning of the system might burned 10 REQ out of the total supply
of 1 000 000 000 REQ. Later, after the system has been used for a while, a Request might burn 0.0001REQ
out of a total supply of 100 000 REQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/168GRr4WmmTCAMMkyE-3UfoWWOXj2Ccr0n5S0jfYdiLU/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The network will have a built in system to reward platforms on top of the protocol who decide to charge
a REQ fee. In this way we favorize the creation of an entire financial open platform.
The costs we expect on the platform are 0.05% to 0.5% of the transaction. These costs will then decrease
when the volume of the network increases in order to remain competitive and to avoid incentivizing the
development of alternatives. With the global market transiting more than $ 5,000 billion a day, minimal fees
will become ample when the platform grows to a larger scale.

Use cases
The use cases of this technology are extremely wide. This system automates real-time global accounting,
replaces an entire branch of the audit, eliminates manual tax collection, simplifies international payments,
allows machines to communicate on the same financial field, replaces payment systems such as Paypal,
and makes the most advanced payment terms available to everyone.

docs.google.com/document/d/168GRr4WmmTCAMMkyE-3UfoWWOXj2Ccr0n5S0jfYdiLU/edit?usp=sharing

I'm already pretty invested in it.
But it keeps going down in price for whatever fucking reason.
It could really be something in a year or two, but I don't know if I will be able to hold that long.

It should be worth something EOY 2017 they're ahead of their roadmap read their blog but I don't expect it to fully moon until mid 2018

FOR COMPARISON :

MARKET CAP

PAYPAL : 85.52 BILLION $
OMG: 702,4 MILLION $
REQ : 27.5 MILLION $

DYOR and make your decision !!!

I respect how hard you are trying to offload your heavy bags. Godspeed user.

Once the product drops it'll pass ICO.

This is the best deal on a speculative token atm

Realistically if the roadmap is met what price do you see this at Q2 2018?

30c at the start of Q2, depends how well they market themselves off.

.75-1$~ q2 2018

i realistically see this x2 from ICO price EOY and and by Q2 they will be implementing staking so I'd say x5 or more from here (conservative est)

Even 0,5 will be possible. But we do a price prediction on a WP only?

verything is dumping at the moment . I don`t think it will take long . we are at the bottom now. Pretty sure within couple days it will moon min. 3-4x

Thanks guys, unrelated but I'm curious also what you think the best hold is for the next couple weeks leading up to the fork?

BTC? Might buy into this and forget about crypto for a while right before the fork.

>IoT and smart contracts

IOTA will be king of IoT payments, and will eventually have smart contracts. It's hyper-focused on M2M and is doing a lot more than an ERC20 token.

Sorry OP you are deluded, moon 3-4x in a couple of days when the fork is in a couple of weeks, for what reason? Fuck off, be at least somewhat realistic like others here.

you can buy such a cheap price only predicting on WP. when they release the product you will buy it 3-4x .

you fucking retard you didn`t see ETP 4x just before the last fork ? what was the reason ?

Better buying it at a premium, before i lose the whole imvestment.

LOL this isn't ETP you complete fucking moron, stop scapegoating, also this fork is a much bigger deal and this is a FUCKIGN WHITEPAPER PROJECT.

3-4X in the next few days, fuck off retard, it wouldn't be below ICO price if it was even going to go 1.5x any time soon.

I made x5 investing in COSS just 2 weeks before the last fork.
I made x4 investing in ETP just 10 days before the fork .
I made x4 investing in MOD before the upcoming fork
and I will make x3-4 investing in REQ before the upcoming fork.

Stay poor with expecting free shitcoin on forks .

>ooo me larp me mak moni sjitcoin sucky sucky no expect free sjitcoin from fowk!!!!

fuck off chink, you made jack shit, and I will screenshot this and laugh at you when request doesn't budge much at all until post fork

ok, Nobody is forcing you to buy anything. Just sit and think why you are so poor. Because you are short minded fucking idiot. Good luck to you to get your 0.10BTC worth of free shitcoin from the fork.

Nice projection dude, glad to hear you are a poor chink with a 0.10 btc stack from your 3000 person extended dynasty pooling their life savings together

very funny :))

You must be crazy to want to buy this shitcoin REQ. Everyone knows that the next coin to pump to the heavens is Metaverse ETP.

Get your shit right. Get rich and don't stay poor.

IOTA hahahahahahajahahaa

I am still keeping good amount of ETP. I agree that ETP will pump soon. But it doesn`t that ETP is only coin which gives you good profit. I can give you one more tip . Buy ACT(Achain) it will pump with the upcoming exchanges. DYOR and good luck

But it doesn`t that ETP - It doesn`t mean * that ETP is only coin.