VeChain

Daily reminder VeChain is adopted by PwC (38 billion revenue) and has Kuehne & Nagel (20 billion revenue) as a client. AMA happening tomorrow, partnerships will be confirmed. Incl Givenchy.

Their CEO was CIO of Louis Vuitton group, of which Givenchy is part of. They also have a shitload of other luxury fashion, juwelry, perfume and wine brands. This guy has connections.

VeChain also entering agriculture market.

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-insights-vol-8-c2988c8adcb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YwEJSErZON8
youtu.be/ERlp9CB1lig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have only a small bag of this but I am ready.

> b-but no working product

youtu.be/YwEJSErZON8

youtu.be/ERlp9CB1lig

You'll make it

seriously when will people get that this is the next moon

What was the ICO price ? In eth

You must be crazy to want to buy this shitcoin VeChain. Everyone knows that the next coin to pump to the heavens is Metaverse ETP.

Get your shit right. Get rich and don't stay poor.

This is the third time I see you posting on every threads with the exact same words.

Fuck off pajeet. Your shill attempt only makes people disgusted with your shitcoin.

This will x5 in a year. The only thing that could prevent it is a bear market.

Are they getting on bigger exchanges soon?

They're working on it. There's a western exchange locked in, but they haven't confirmed yet.

Confirmed = announced. They will announce it 'soon'.

I'm going to try and buy in soon. I just hope it doesn't go on Binance. I'm sick of that bot exchange.

i would suggest you buy now on ED because once it hits big exchanges it will possibly moon as they have an ama tomorrow

I'm considering it, but would have to take a loss from a smaller bag to free up some funds. Paycheck to put into crypto doesn't come for another week.

Yeah that's reasonable.

I sold NEO at loss to get into GRS

Liqui or Kucoin are viable as well.

Then use Kucoin because Liqui has a hideous 30 withdrawal fee

Coming to COSS tomorrow

Nice... the more the merrier.

Where do we reasonably see this during the short term?

It's gaining traction. I've seen VeChain on the frontpage of the cryptocurrency subreddit atleast 3 times in the last 7 days. If the AMA meets expectations I think x2 in the next couple of weeks is very possible.

priced in

Lol no

Partnership wise they are blowing mr Walton out of the fucking water.

Not shitting on WTC because it's been very good to me. I hold both WTC and VEN.

Bamp

If the thread dies it dies