/fat/ - cut until you can't cut anymore edition

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YvWUnzZ2fo
youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kQs3qkBO0Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=HGunZpKLb5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for water fasting

>those sweet macros

>tfw getting smaller every day
feels so good lads

Don't get cocky

Flab is an insidious beast

Be ever vigilant brother, and you'll make it

Went for a run today and spooked a deer. Also found a new creek while chasing said deer.

If I weigh 234, can I run/jog? Would it really fuck my knees up?

Cheated tonight with some raising cane's after fasting for 2 weeks, going to a party tomorrow with tons of BBQ.
I was making it and was planning on weighing myself tomorrow.
I'm a little afraid now.

we all making it... 400 cals in booze for social gains . still barely under 1500 weekly average thus far, thank god for lettuce and brocoly making 1000 daily attainable without starvation. keep it up /fat/ 7 kg away from normal BMI to boot.

it would be very painful

I was 141 kg in the morning after breakfast last Monday. Started eating Greek yoghurt with strawberries and blueberries as breakfast, a cracker with butter and paturain for lunch and cooked like a normal human being for the first time in a year. Carrots, celery and quinoa with chicken and tomato sauce. This morning I weighed 134 kg after breakfast.

Can't believe it's going so fast. Is there something wrong with me? I'll reach my goal in a couple of months like this. Is it really just THAT easy?

How can I motivate my awesome but /fat/ dad to lose weight? He tried to diet many times but he always falls off the wagon because he is very stressed at work and food is what makes him feel better

It's his decision. It's an addiction, and a nasty one at that. He needs to WANT to improve himself. NO one can save you but yourself.

But not permanent?

for you

it will slow down a lot. You're a humongous fat fucker obviously it's gonna drop off fast at the start.

>yfw veins and muscles on your forearm are becoming more visible every day
>yfw you need less and less assistance for a pullup every day
>yfw mom and grandma complaining erry day about you disappearing

Depends on your height, but you're probably fine doing C25K

I see. I'm keeping track of everything so it'll be interesting to see the numbers after a few months. Maybe I can make some nice graphs. Thanks. I really need to get healthy. I have been attacking my body by overeating for the last seven years. After having a very small stroke last week I woke the fuck up. I'm literally killing myself at an incredible rate. It's almost impressive. Fat people should be arrested and put on bread and water until they reach a normal bmi.

That or your shins, I'm currently at 260 and a jog is enough to get some pain in my shins.

why the fuck would you put them on bread and water you dipshit.

Tren and DNP or gtfo

He's posting here, he's a big guy.

Don't even know what that means. Cheapest way to get them down. Remove all responsibility and keep them at the absolute minimum amount of kcal a day. I wonder if there are any numbers on how many people die from fatness every year. I'll bet you my life savings its the number one killer in the civilized world.

If you are eating bread of a cut, stop.

you can survive 6 weeks without food. Would be far cheaper to starve them for 5 weeks and then chuck the fat fuck a donut

>tfw I have to go on a flight in 2 months and have to cut as hard as possible to fit in the seat properly and not intrude on the space of the person next to me like a inconsiderate fat cunt

Bread of a cut? Don't know what that means.

I cut bread completely. It's the catalyst to getting fat. Put whatever the hell kind of fattening shit you want on it that you would normally never eat on its own and suddenly, poof, it's normal. Who the fuck eats chocolate spread? It's ridiculous if you think about it.

Lose it for you, not for others. Who gives a shit what others think. Completely wrong motivation if you ask me.

24 pounds makes a big difference. You'll probably be fine just walking for another 20-30 pounds. Lower impact cardio like swimming, elliptical, or stationary bike if you want.

Everyone loses a load of water weight just starting off. It's going to take well over a year, possibly two, for you to hit a healthy weight assuming no major lapses. Don't get too optimistic, that's how people fail.

Thanks for the advice.

>mom and grandma complaining erry day about you disappearing

what is with this shit, im still like 50lbs overweight and theyre telling me to stop

I'm losing it anyway because I don't want to die. I just don't want to make anyone elses flight suck or be someones fph story.

They're jelly of you user. They want to hold you back.

You need to leave them behind, Veeky Forums is your family now

Women want you to fail so you can be a little baby boy completely dependent on them. Fuck em.

Fucking autists. Bread and water is an idiom

no you're an idiom

I meant actual bread and water.

These are the gain goblins. Every cunt that doesn't actively pursue a good physique has a gain goblin part of their brain that gets activated immediately upon seeing other people improve and they will try to do everything. Doesn't have to be from your family, doesn't even have to be a fat. I've seen plenty of people practicing a certain sport that try to justify having a flabby gut and no musculature to speak of by saying ridiculous things. Just yesterday one of my co-workers who bikes a lot but looks dyel and skinnyfat said that heavy lifting is too much like menial work for him (after which he proceeded to praise doing menial labor at some point in your life in order to learn how things are) and that a human MUST NEVER GO UNDER 1500 CALORIES OR HIS BODY WILL SHUT DOWN!!11

Just face up to them and tell them that they should stop trying to dissuade you to reach your potential and should instead be happy for you because you are going to be a better man once you come out the other side. Tell them that in all the years of dietary science the only truth we know is that humans should generally try to eat from time to time, but nobody knows for sure how often or how much and just a decade ago dietary cholesterol was the devil, now it's proven that it is benign and has nothing to do with serum cholesterol (as a sidenote, I've had my grandmother first proclaim that eggs have too much cholesterol and one shouldn't eat a lot of them and seconds later, after I remind her of the fact that this has no bearing on your serum cholesterol she readily agreed citing that they were 'amnestied' ...)

Fuck the gain goblins, we're all gonna make it, brahs.

I don't understand it, I've been at for about 5 weeks. In 2 weeks I went from 250 to 245, but weighed myself today and I'm back at 250 it shouldn't be physically possible

Did you move your scales?

are you counting calories and cutting, AND actually working out? be honest

Why the fuck would it take 2 years?

Your weight can fluctuate by 5 pounds day-to-day very easily from water and shit.

Lower sodium intake and eat a shitload of fiber and try again in a couple days

I've tested at both my gym and at my house and they're the same.
I actually I am, I cut out a lot of stuff and have mostly been eating ground beef chicken broccoli shit like that. I am taking creatine though and I don't know if maybe that can affect it that much?

I'm getting close to revealing my full 6 pack and adonis belt, getting rid of the last 2% to get down to 12% is difficult.
I don't want to lose all the muscle I've gained, and I sometimes get light headed in the gym, particularly when doing OHP.
Any strategies for achieving both of these conflicting goals?

no, cutting means you're cutting calories, not just cutting out bad foods. you have to reduce your portions and look at wtf you're eating and track it

Fatty speaking. I was 141kg. That's over 300lbs. My first goal is to get beneath at least 100. I haven't been under that weight since my teens. I'm 22 now. I want to reach my full potential before I reach 30. At that point it's downhill. I would lose all self respect if I never see first hand what my body can really do.

It's no surprise but after yesterday I'm back up to 219 from 217. I had a breakfast out with my mother and then had a curry out with a couple of friends. Came out of nowhere, was unavoidable and honestly I'm not too horrified by a cheat day for once, but still shit that I lost some progress. Not a whole lot I could do other than eat a salad instead of breakfast because I didn't know this curry meal was happening earlier in the day.

Breakfast can be less than 100kcal. Doesnt even have to be a salad.

Yeah, worst thing is, my mother has a degree in nutrition sciences, and she's on her way to get her PhD. She indeed has some great insights, but it seems like she completely ignored everything about macros, and treats her theories/opinions as facts, and gets upset if you don't buy them.
She also believes doing core workout will make you thinner without calorie deficit, because it's "her experience".
She's not a gains gobin, she's a fucking gains montain troll.
Don't get me wrong, she's my mom and i love her, but damn...

I know, I just fucked up and had the full breakfast. Though the curry would've definitely been far more calories anyway. If I just had one or the other it wouldn't be so bad.

No I know what cutting means, I've been trying to keep my daily intake 500 calories under my tdee. That's why I'm just very confused

134 kg now. Lets say your goal weight is 75 kg. Depends entirely on your height but that's reasonable I think. Need to lose 59 kg. A safe and sustainable rate of loss is ~.9 kg a week. Which means you'd need ~65 weeks assuming no fucking up. Which is a year and 4 months at least. Realistically it will be longer than that because weight loss becomes harder the less you weigh and nobody is perfect.

Unless that curry was 7000 calories chances are you didn't gain 2 pounds in a day.

What're you doing, dude? You're not cheating on anything but your own health. It's fucking retarded. Don't make excuses.

Fuck you for tempting my fellow fatties.

>the don't get cravings for this shit anymore

>tfw right arm is a good deal stronger than my left

is it gonna look ridiculously asymmetrical when there isnt as much fat covering it?

Well I went from 217.5 to a flat 219, but yeah I doubt I put on that much it's just water and shit, obviously way above maint.

Oh believe me I know, I'm not making excuses. The reason I fucked up was because I didn't know about the curry later otherwise I would've had a lower calorie breakfast.

no

>tfw I jack it with my non-dominate arm so everything balances out

Probably not pham. I've jacked it with my right arm all my life and it's definitely stronger. I'm at 170 and no noticable difference in definition between the two arms.

I feel nothing but complete disgust when looking at that. It's a slow killer.

don't you want just a bite though?

imagine how good they smell

All I see is grease, home cooking is way superior once you get into it

Tell her that this is why doctors don't treat their own families - they are too involved. After that you can ask her which outcome would she prefer after all is said and done - her son remembering her as someone who supported him or as someone that espoused bullshit scientifically disproven theories in order to stop him out of some misguided parental instinct.

I watch shit like this on a daily basis

youtube.com/watch?v=1YvWUnzZ2fo
youtube.com/watch?v=PQe9hnkCDTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kQs3qkBO0Ls

Your pictures do nothing, I have become desensitized.

im not into sweets

ur a beast m8

I actually don't hate this motivation, just reevaluate things after that 2 months is over.

And cut fucking hard, it's really hard to lose visible waistline in that amount of time. If you're obese enought to be in 'I might have to buy a second ticket ' range, then you should probably be on 800-1000 kcal a day at most.

I'm high and want to just day I'm proud as fuck of you guys. You're allllllllllllllll gonna make it. Now go drink some water and sleep, your family loves you.

For those who have started losing weight (I'm talking at least a stone)

What are some of the unexpected benefits you've got from weight loss?

Has your life improved?

I want to lose weight but really struggle to get started.I brought a healthy shop and started exercising two weeks ago and a few days in got an awful bout of flu. I kept thinking that if I was healthier this cold wouldn't have kicked my ass so bad, but since being better I've ate two takeaways and my home is a mess that I'm too lazy to clean.

>Mental gains
You are happier, more satisfied with yourself and life in general, more motivated, less tired, people have a higher opinion of you
>Health and physical gains
Pretty self explanatory, but if you're having a day out with friends/family it's more satisfying for you and them, your immune system is better and you get sick less often
>Female gains
Self explanatory
>Financial gains
You eat less and spend less on doctors/medication

I cut out all sugar from me diet and now i cant reach my goal of 2500 calories

yesterday had some chicken, spaghetti, a few slices of cheese and that was only 1600 cal - 190 that my running app said i lost

what do i do? i dont think this is sustainable

oh and some tuna with mayo

Why would you cut out /all/ sugar? It's not that bad. I eat about 1/3 of my carbs as sugar and I'm fine.

idk, just feels wrong to eat sweets when /fatcunt/

ill probably just relapse if i do

I literally eat 0 "sweets" but a lot of my diet consists of sugar from protein powder and fruit. Sugar isn't the devil, user.

I've been getting better at video games despite playing them much less. Didn't really expect that, but it makes sense.

Why don't you just increase your deficit?

2500 is fucking maintenance. wtf are you doing

I hate myself.

Why does it make sense?

I love you user
Hate isn't going to make you want to respect and value your body

I descoverd the stair climber at the gym this week, i now live there. Climb like a mother fucker and watch self help videos.

just kinda does to me. If my body is healthier it's only reasonable to assume my brain is too.

What is that #1 cheat meal you're waiting for lads?

For me it's a large pizza with all the toppings

youtube.com/watch?v=HGunZpKLb5o

Man this guy is annoying but just watch it if you're cutting with fast food

>mom knows I'm cutting
>puts a pack of chocolate next to my bed when i come visit
why are women such goblins

fuckin buffalo wings. the wings themselves aren't the calorie killer, it's the blue cheese dressing. i'm gonna clear my schedule and get a big order one of these days

women are very jealous creatures. if they do not want to improve themselves, they'll try anything to drag others down to their level and keep them there.

Try one of these memes:
>IF
>keto
>HIIT

For lunch:
Zero noodles cooked in stock and with some seaosning
Veg mince and sweetcorn/eggplant seasoned well
Cooked in tomato chunks with parmesan cheese
Diet lemonade that I've never seen a thin person drink

I want to go to five guys and get a big bacon cheeseburger with a load of fries. It's so much calories but fuck is it a good time eating.

>my younger brother was the fat kid while i was skinny, over the years i've put on weight while he cut out soda and did some home workouts and lost weight so he looks normal now, which is what has inspired me to lose my weight
>parents both say now he's TOO skinny despite him looking healthy and normal
Retards.

>friend an me have a workout thing, where we walk about a mile a day
>hes a big dude, so anything helps
>yesterday i get him to run, only finish half a lap before he starts crying
>ok.jpeg
>he then claims his legs hurt
>we quit
>i notice i got a sunburn on back
>sunburn prevents me from doing any workouts

im in pain anons, and i feel like i was a fat slob yesterday (i only ate 700 calories however)

pray 4 me

Why would sunburn prevent you from working out? Man up

>not using sunscreen
You deserve it.

Going to the gym today, what the fuck am I supposed to do?

exercise

the day i got it, it was a "chill" day (chill, by Florida's standards) so getting a sunburn wasn't even a logical thing of me getting

seriously, it felt lime it was in maybe the 60's and there wasn't a huge amount of sun

But what?
I have no idea and I don't want to look like a fucking retard user.

It's Spring, user. It's typical for the sun to be strong even when it isn't hot or not even sunny.