Apartheid rundown

Would anyone care to give a rundown on South African Apartheid history for an Amerimutt?

They don't teach us shit here and I'm curious to know what went down past

>tldr: it was bad

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela
boards.Veeky
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/19/segregation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all it changed was no murders to government sanctioned murder of whites

You know they kill just as many nig farmers right? It's easy money

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela

read the full articles. Everything you need to know is here.

Apartheid was mildly unpleasant for blacks. Post Apartheid is a hell hole for everyone. Make of that what you will, talk to a few saffas or ex rhodies, they know how it goes.

Whites were a minority but held the most power. Blacks got angry and chased them out. Then everything went to shit because black Africans don't know how to farm.

>mildly unpleasant

Yeah you don't know shit

Are boers or *nglos responsible for it?

I was taught the exact same things as you. We all had that propaganda shoved down our mouths as kids.

Blacks could go to university, conduct business, many rose to the middle class and lived comfortable lives in their own communities. South Africa was a free country, if you learned to repress your urge to act like a nigger you could do whatever you wanted. They just weren't allowed on a few beaches, boo hoo.

>mildly unpleasant
yeah sure buddy, were the Jim Crow laws "mildly unpleasant" for black people too?

Except that's completely wrong.

During the Apartheid era our government forcibly removed millions of blacks from their homes. Additionally, there were significant restrictions on property ownership, your ability to move from place to place as well as a slew of other restrictions. They were second class citizens in every sense of the word.

The ANC might be tearing my country apart but it's not as if I can blame the black for voting for them time and time again. There are still old, deep wounds from the prior administration.

is not being able to drink at the same bars as white people really such an affront to human rights? lol

Uh yes?

why is being allowed access to white people so imperative for non whites?

access to white people isn't an inalienable human right

It's not about the white people. It's about the fact that said why people kept all the good shit for themselves under Jim Crow and gave everyone else table scraps. There were huge differences in the resources available to black people as compared to white people. Black schools, community projects and the like were significantly underfunded. If you can't maintain the equal part of Separate but Equal don't be surprised when they want the other half.

That's completely ignoring the fact that black people had to deal with far more harsh laws and couldn't expect the same right to a fair trial that whites could.

black people were better off under Jim Crow than they are now desu

black people just need to be treated more harshly, they are far more mentally immature by and large

not an argument

you just proved my point, that's a pol meme

>There were huge differences in the resources available
Who created those resources? What was it like prior to their arrival?

no it's not

>talk to a few saffas or ex rhodies
Why would anyone ask a Rhodesian about a South African policy? You immense brainlet

yes it is

Dunno, would you prefer to not be able to vote but have reliable water and power supplies, or have intermittent or no water or power but be allowed to vote but all the candidates are corrupt and incompetent?

Blacks were rightfully pissed off and killed the boer, now 19 year old white bois cry about it on the internet.DUBULA DUBULA

/pol/ doesn't even like Molyneux especially after his whole Jewish superior IQ thing

My science teacher was born during apartheid and he never complained about it too much. He went to university there and was rich as fuck so I guess there was a possibility for blacks to succeed

>mildly unpleasant for blacks.

The African colonies as a whole seem like a dark reflection of America
Like what could have happened during the civil rights era could have been far far worse if there were more blacks

>Every race should have an ethnostate, no race is superior
>South Africa should be run by the white minority fuck the niggers
Hmmm

I'm not following you on that one user

>implying these thoughts are from the same people
The ethnocentric meme wasn’t even edgy a couple years ago
Remember Clinton’s Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians?

/thread

This is unironically a really good thread, despite being on pol:

(let's see if I remember how to cross-board link)
>>/pol/159946050
>(otherwise boards.Veeky Forums.org/pol/thread/159946050/south-africa-general)

Afrikucker revisionism is always fun

the candidates were corrupt and incompetent during Jim Crow too, they just smokescreened their stupidity by blaming niggers for everything. The south was in decay while the north and midwest was booming for a reason.

This thread is about South Africa not the inbred half of the USA which afaik doesn't have widespread problems with the provision of utilities which started when all the leaders were replaced by democratically elected kleptocrats.

t. white

T. Retard who doesn't want to live in a Black Country but is happy to virtue signal from a distance

Retardation must run deep in your mind to believe that.

Tell me the diff between Jim Crow and now that Blacks had better.

>The African colonies as a whole seem like a dark reflection of America

Not even close.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/19/segregation/

Well seeing how segregation era USA wasn't extremely different to today if not better for minorities contrary to popular belief, I've got a gut feeling apartheid-era SA wasn't any different
>b-but that's a link to Alternate Hypothesis! he's alt right nadzee!
His sources he uses for this article check out Give it a read

How so?

Complete difference in every conceivable factor.

>white people treating black people as second class citizens
>black people get sick of it and demand rights
Only major differences are the prominence of communist parties and the percentage of the population that were blacks

From the name of the website alone you can tell it's utter dogshit. The fact that it's trying to sell you on an "alternate" viewpoint while passing it off as "facts" means it won't be taken seriously. It's easy to cherrypick sources you like in order to spin a narrative in whichever direction you'd like, so yes, you're a biased fucking brainlet for linking that here.

You are extremely ignoring the fuckton of other factors.. The number if states that went full blown communisr is low in Africa.

>From the name of the website alone you can tell it's utter dogshit
Now this is high discourse.

You feel like elaborating or you just gonna declare it a bad comparison to the US?

Completely different modes of governance and economies
Different languages both native and European
Different goals in regards to society.
Different histories and polices.

Black Africans in Africa during colonial times WEREN'T EVEN CITIZENS of the motherland/metropole.

Blacks were always the vast majority too.

I doubt too many blacks went to university and had buisness while living in the shitty overcrowded township slum that they had to live in by law and could leave without a pass.