There are too many negative threads on Veeky Forums right now. Lets change this...

There are too many negative threads on Veeky Forums right now. Lets change this. Tell me about the moment you realized you were making it, the moment when going to the gym finally felt like it was making a difference for you in a positive way.

Ill start simply by saying eating healthy has helped my IBS immensely, and when i had a normal poop it felt great.

I'm not gonna pretend that I'm in some sort of blissful "making it" state (whatever the fuck that is)

but i'll share some positivity

>Working a good job making $20/hour starting with tons of upward mobility opportunities right out of college doing IT
>Got laid the other night from a Tinder girl (she was weird, not gonna talk to her again)
>Met another girl from France who is here on internship. She is here for 2 months. She wants me to be her 2 month American boyfriend
>Cutting is going well
>Dad is proud of me

So yea. All things considered I'm alright

looked in the mirror today and didnt want to kill myself for a few seconds :D

We all gonna make it bby

>sleeping pattern sorted, and getting good quality sleep
>more energy throughout the day
>fit into my suit I bought 5 years ago
>the day I could wear just a t shirt without feeling embarrassed and exposed

met pic related on Tinder. She already sent me a lingerie pic on snapchat and wants to meet. But she claims her car is in the shop and wants me to come to her, but she lives like 100 miles away and is only 19. I suspect she might live with her parents so idk

hopefully

d o i t b r a h

DO IT, that young vag is gun be worth it

>only 19. I suspect she might live with her parents so idk
Chance for a foursome

>got up to 1pl8 lmao for bench
>multiple grills flirting with me
>people looking at me more
>wearing clothing that makes me look good
>new haircut
>grills that most likely wouldn't have acknowledged me a year ago saying hi
>people asking me how I lost so much weight and look good
>friends asking for advice on how to get fit
>got gf

i'm pretty dyel , but I guess i'm just a lucky guy

This x1000. This is the only thing keeping me going. It feels so FUCKING good looking at yourself in the morning and not thinking of all the ways you've fucked yourself over. Just looking at your body and knowing you're headed in the right direction and all you need to do is keep pushing.

Everything is okay for a few seconds. :')

I think I started making it when the drive to improve my body seeped into the rest of my life. I didnt want to just improve my body and health, I started investing my money, reading, travelling, etc. I wanted to improve my whole life not just how I look. That's when I think I started to truly make it.

>she lives like 100 miles away

fuck that. even if she is hot, there is no guarantee it is going to progress past kissing (if you even get that far)

mah depressed niggas.

this is why i lift too. have had some level of depression my entire life, and the only time i stop thinking is after i lift/run.. or drink. i don't drink anymore though because it's awful for depression.

nice

>fat most of my life
>cutting cery hard
>make insane gains because easy gainer
>compliments and mires get more frequent
>from once a month to once a week
>once a week to every day
>suddenly realize I'm getting compliments multiple times a day, every day, mostly by complete strangers
>huh

When moving my brother in law in and realized I was 2x -4x stronger than his friends. Also when they noticed it.

My current wife lived 2,800 miles away when I first started talking to her. We've lived together for the past 5 years.

The only ones telling you guys you can't are yourselves.

when i accidentally deleted a file at work and a slut giggled at my mistake and squeezed my bicep

what's sad is that i have 14" arms and i was wearing a long sleeve dress shirt

>The only ones telling you guys you can't are yourselves.

Actually that would be the girl. There are any number of reasons she could decide she doesn't want to smash and Im not looking to wife a 19 year old. So if I'm driving 100+ miles it beter be for gutanteed tang.

What does your cutting routine look like

yeah but you kinda ask yourself that question: would she do a thing of nearly such magnitude for you? fuck no, so just going out of your way so much for a sloot is kinda beta already

and if you don't fucc then she'll basically have cucked you eternally

nice dude id love to be some foreigner's american boy

A girl I had a crush on when I was 11 years old said I was really fit.

ABC brosplit 5-6 days a week. 30m cardio 4-5 times. 800 cals deficit 180g protein

>little brother has downs
>still a cool dude, state pays me to babysit him
>obsessed with Disney, gets cast as barkeeper in beauty and the beast play at his school
>says he's going to be beast, I get to be gaston because I have huge muscles
>picking him up from school every day at rich white suburban catholic school so most of the moms are cougars
>pretend to look at my phone but secretly watch them gossip to each other and look my way

Feels alright but still tfw no ltr gf
Only 23 so it could be worse

>"current" wife
>2800 miles

Lol what kind of jungle chink you pick up this time Casanova? You guys are a gold mine for family practice law.

Last night when I was making out with my new girlfriend. She started feeling my biceps and commented "oh my god your arms are SO BIG" and was ecstatic that she couldn't even come close to fitting her hands around them.

We're all gonna make it, brehs.

My gf lives 2000 miles apart from me. We met on vacation. Been seeing eachother every month for about 6 months. She's moving in with me in about a week. Doesn't speak the local language, hardly knows anyone here but me, can't get citizenship (unless we end up marrying)... She did get a job and she's a social and smart person so hopefully she'll be fine.

Before you ask, my gf () is german

Way more women coming onto me.

Helps that I'm 6'4'', with a good face, but things only improved.

Last night this girl from tinder snapped me "pick me up and let's fuck" and sent me the address to a party. So I drove 10 miles away to some party and when I got there her friend was like "you have the wrong girl" and "she's lesbian". And the tinder girl was just playing along. Stupid bitch. I ended up just smoking ganj with some random people.

Anyways, it was a 10 mile drive and I regretted it, I doubt a 100 mile would ever be worth it bro.

Ouch. What a fucking bitch, at least you got to smoke tho

This happened to me so I got salty and made a fake Tinder profile with pics of a Chad. I'd set up dates with 10/10 thirsty sluts then flake out and stand them all ip.

I know it's petty but it feels nice to take these whores down a peg or two by doing the same shit they do to average joes like me

>externally doesn't look impressive because asian genes
>still looks a bit more larger and less fat than before working out
>can jog one hour out while my very first time trying i couldn't run for 10 minute because lack of excercise and shin splints pain for weeks that healed over time
>get a genuine happy smile when i see people in family unable to lift "heavy" objects because i do it easily
>always get called for heavy chores
>can handle physical job fine

i'm nowhere as fit as Veeky Forums but people around me can count on me for heavy gigs

Though that is really fucking autistic, you are doing gods work

Nice! The little things make me feel good too, like girls touching my abs at parties.

>Be me 3 weeks ago
>Come home after work and gym put on speakers
>Glance at myself in the mirror, lookin fucking jacked
>Start my pc while starting to prepare dinner with fresh food
>Get 2 texts on my brand new cellphone
>One from qt at work askibg if she can come over
>Perfext to try my new bed
>One from mom with some positive mombs
>Look around and it suddenly hit me
>I realized I did more in 8 months that I ever could imagine
>8 months ago I woke up
>First thibg I thought was "Holy shit I'm out of heroin and money, how the fuck am I gonna get some today shit"
>Realize the very first secobd I'm awake I'm thinking about drugs
>Stand up look around, see more junkies lieing on couches in a crackhouse
>Realize this is not a life worth living and quit cold turkey

After I quit it was easy to get back into society as I completely vanished for a year from my friends and family. Nobody knows I was a homeless junkie for a year, they all thought I was soulsearching abroad.

Fuck going that far out of your way for a sloot lol

>Be fat kid
>Drop a ton of weight in high school, from 230 lbs in 2nd year to 130 (too light, borderline ED) by senior year
>Get amazing gf in senior year, going to same uni the next year
>Get seriously depressed
>Start lifting like mad to help alleviate it
>Girl cares and stays with you through it all

About to finish first year of uni, still with her. Up ~20 lbs since October. Some days are still rough, but I think I'm gonna make it.

>mfw I unironically did this too. I used pictures of Marc Fitt and sloots went fucking hysterical for him