Just a daily reminder that not even short girls like guys under 6'1

Just a daily reminder that not even short girls like guys under 6'1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying a short bitch can tell the difference between 5'9 and 6'1 from all the way down there

They can tell by comparing you to other men. With so many 6'2 and up guys around these days, you can't look like a full grown man if you're under 6 feet.

I was thinking about this last night. Yea, women probably want taller men, but because they are short most of them are gonna have not tall children. Height while genetics seems to regress to average of society or near it. My mom is 5'1 and my dad is 6'3 guess what? I'm 5'7. An older friend who is 6 ft has a teenage boy with his 5 ft wife. Guess what. The kid is 5'6. Thus I suggest women who want tall men will have short children.

>be a guy over 6'
>make manlet threads
>be interested in womanlets
>have a kid
>kid turns out 5'5 autist that never leaves house
>be ashamed of him and forced to support him until you die
>his mom hates reality and starts cheating on you

sounds like fun

6'2 here and would never date a womanlet

>be 6'1
>the only girls I'm attracted to are 5'6 or lower
plz help I don't want my son to be a genetic failure

How about he hooks up with a girl of average height and has attractive normal sized children?

Come on, man. It's a place for improvement, not dragging people down with insecurities. I'm sure we could find something bad about you to laugh at, but what's the point?

My dad is 6'3 and my mum is 5'5 leaving me around 6'0-6'1. I guess I should consider myself lucky..

thanks based incel-kun

>so many
less than 5% rofl i would ask if you ever leave your basement but its kinda obvious

>so many 6'2 and up
>legit 6'4 and never see anyone near my height
>99% are manlets

Do you guys live in China? Here in L.A. There are guys 6'2 and over every single place you go.

Femlets thinking they can pick? Bwahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

cope

women have all the power when it comes to the sexual market

Yeah to fuck, but I would never have children with a femlet I'm 6foot even I just made the cutoff. The girls I have all had serious relationships have been 5'6-5'9 it's all been good too. I have to make my genetics better each generation femlets are not an option.

for average looking guys sure. if you look good or are rich then you are the one with power

This, i'm not going to risk a chance that my kids my inherit my wife's manlet gense and that my 185cm gense will go to waste. Girl must be minium 179 without heels.

COPE
O
P
E

Women have all the power JUST LMAO at thinking you have any control over what girl SETTLES for you

Op, why are you so anxious and paranoid? Who gives a shit about the details regarding the physical appearance of others?
Too short, too tall, too fat, too skinny, high pitched voice, large birth Mark on face, different culture, different skin color, different language, different accent, too old, too young..........

Femlet gtfo

Manlet

Youre nothing

Fuck off you 160cm cunt.

thats just not how biology works. One oversized man and one undersized woman does not make a normal sized kid.

5'7 is not undersized for a woman.

i'm 6'3 and my gf is 5'10, long legs and a fat ass. i've dated a 4'10 girl before and it's fucking shit, people look at you like she's your daughter

>4'10 girl before
Jesus fuck was she a midget,

I'm 6ft, I've dated short guys. I don't think I could marry one though. My last two boyfriends have been 6'4.

F

E

M

L

E

T

nah she didn't have a massive head, but she did keep a bit of fat in places which made it look like she has dwarfism lmao big tits tho

You kids will never grow taller then 5'8''.

Well duh, short girls have a higher market value than tall women. Tall women are like manlets but they get laid alot more so ofc you cant dump undesireable men on hotter women

Manlets should go for women 6'1'' or more, not to have taller kids but because most guys wont want to date her so maybe she will like the attention

6'3" here, gf requirements are 5'8" at the very minimum. Femlets need not apply

>short girls have a higher market value than tall women
and higher chance of giving birth to manlets
>inb4 woman's height doesn't matter
It does.
t. med student

>womanlet thinks she can get a 6'1" man

This, only deluded brainlets fall for femlets. Wont corrupt the height Potential of my offspring, not happening

Why even bother saying tall guys are "their type" when they are literally every girl's type. There is no culture on Earth that values short men over tall men.

This is only a problem in America where guys who are 5'6 claim to be 5'9 and guys who are 5'9 claim to be 6'0. It has given women a pretty screwed standard of how tall certain heights actually are. Also all hope isn't lost even if you are short just because some ugly midget cunt with way to high standards doesn't like you. My dad's 5'8 and my mom's 5'7.5.

well that girl is 5'1 dating 6'1 guy so it's obvious that they can pick

Same, I barely even consider talking to girls above 5'6

>Be 6'1
>Mom is 5'6
>Dad is 5'8
>Literally fucking towering over both of your parents by age 17
Feels good man

>and higher chance of giving birth to manlets
Well yeah, but doesnt matter much to most guys.
Ive fucked several short girls because they are hot, having kids didnt cross my mind at all and i think this applies to most guys.

Look at which women get approached more and im betting alot of money on it being shorter women, ofc you cant be fat and short but that goes without saying

Well that's gonna happen to you regardless if you're a manlet or a lanklet, because with the whole eugenics is bad PC thing these days everyone and anyone might have an inferior child. And the whole getting cheated on is 80% likely to happen because as we all know all women are whores and you're better off without them.

don't watch if you are under 6'1

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

>My dad's 5'8 and my mom's 5'7.5.

How tall is your biological dad though? Or are you a manlet?

>Tfw you're 18 and your dad is 5'8.5 and your mom is 5'7.5
I can still make it.

>don't watch
You could stop right there desu, dont watch this bullshit

Women SAY the most retarded stuff
>I want chad, he has a 20'' dick, owns 210 mansions, is 6'11'', plays in the NBA and NFL and he can cook
Who do they go for in reality? some junkie named Cleetus

I'm 5'10 and I haven't stopped growing yet at age 18. You are delusional if you think that tall parents = tall children all the time. I have the same hair as my dad and the same build as my dad. My grandma is like 5'4 and my grandpa is 5'9 yet my uncle is 6'1, my other uncle is 6'0, and my mom was always self conscious about her height because she felt too tall.

Good luck man. I think my mother just gave her boys good genes. My younger brother (currently 17 and by the same parents) is 6'0. My other brother (15 and with a different dad, who is 5'6) is 5'9 already.
>In B4 your mother is a slut
I already know, but at least her children aren't gonna be manlets

>mfw dont even know my height while you autists keep arguing about it for hours every day

feels good man

>Says mother felt too tall
>Doesn't give us her height
How fucking tall is she ?

5'7.5 - 5'7.75 or how the fuck ever you burgers measure. She's 172 cm so on the verge of 5'8 which to me doesn't sound to tall.

people are usually done growing at 15-16. Your brothers and you are manlets

Whats the AVG heigth in america like 5'2? here in the netherlands its 6' and that includes the inferior disgusting non native maroccan and turk manlets.

So they won't sound like shallow whores they are.

This is such bullshit. Your last growth plate fuse at 25 and the last of the growth plates in your limbs usually fuse around 21-23.

only manlets believe this, it's wishful thinking
a good 95% of the general male populace is done at 15-16

and how tall are u fucc boi?

6'4" since 14

i only knew one giant guy from middle school and he was bullied to death and was awkward as fuck.
are manlet-posters all bullied lanklets?

STOP MAKING MANLET THREADS

STOP BEING SO INSECURE

seems unlikely though i was like 170 at 10 and then at like 15 i reached my full length of 192,6

not really, I was an athlete

most of my mates stopped growing around 13-15 too, I know one guy that had a spurt at 17 and he was a turbomanlet that never had a growth spurt before at that point. If your brothers already had a puberty growth phase (with voice change etc.) in the past it's unlikely for another round to occur, sorry

it's not unlikely, mine was even more extreme - 160 at 11 and 193 at late 14 early 15, remained at that height too as most males around me did after puberty

stop coping people and learn to deal with random things like these

And still you pig get bitched by them

>6'2" 160lbs
>kinda skinny by fatass american standards
>got rejected for being too tall that's what she said
lol, poor skelly

>>.41250392 kek the white trashy famlets living in shitty neighberhoods maybe but most girls just ike in germany look down on this inferior scum let stand its not even socialy acceptable to date a inferior Turk or Morrocan

6'4" at 14 sounds outright ridicolous and not even healthy. there is no way you werent some funny looking lank dude who gets asked about the weather and whether you play basketball or not. one day you will get over it, keep it up user

I honnestly dont give a fuck about length just fun to see people beeing insecure on both sides even yes us tall dudes have a advantage with length yet it only attracts the extremely shallow social media addicted bitches with no personality at all

if you were really 6'4" at 14 your proportios must be super fucked.

>one single american city is representative of the whole world population
Try not being so dense next time

That's only 90% of women in the civilized world

>expecting amerifats to know anything about the world outside their border

oh wait, they heard about china because of trump now

>it only attracts the extremely shallow social media addicted bitches with no personality at all
And how tall do you need to be for it to attract them?
im 6'2'' and so far i havent noticed this at all, girls of all creeds are flirty but the slutty social media using ones i havent met

Or he is just Baron Trump.

90% of the women are under 5'8. getting pussy only because youre tall is a lanklet dream and the only people who fall for it are other autists who dont go out

It's funny that when I was a teenager I even wanted to grow beyond 6'6" to play basketball or whatever. I'm happy this didn't happen as I realized that being taller than 6'4" has more negatives than positives. Ideal height is probably 1-2" shorter than me, or my height if you live in netherlands. Also, short people tend to live longer so I'm even happier than I'm not extremely tall

>41250448 Good point, but still here on 4chins there is just too many people beeing so fucking insecure and it all comes down too them beeing socialy fucking awkward and they are too scared to initiate a conversation with a girl thats why they lift in the hope that girls initiate instead of them wether they are manlet or lanky

Most women would never date or fuck anyone under 6'2" these days when social media can provide them with a real man whenever they want. I'm 6'5" and even I get cucked by taller guys stealing girls out from under me. You're not safe unless you're 7' or taller these days.

My uncles grew into their full height when they were in their 20's and the last time I grew was around 8 months ago where I went from 5'9 to 5'10 at age 18. Maybe that's my last spurt, maybe it isn't. I'll just have to wait and see. And even if not, who unironically gives a fuck?

This bait man, this fucking bait

embarrassing

Nah. If they want a bum pussy, maybe. If they want someone time worthy, then the power switches. Quality men are in demand, because there's not that many of them.

Thats why we are on Veeky Forums because we are lanklets and not tall dudes who actively train to get buff

I assume you mean the tag fuck up in that case my keyboard is fucked it has been fucked and i cba to buy a new decent keyboard.

>with so many 6'2 and up guys

You mean 5'10 Americans claiming 6'2.

Im 5'10" and my girlfriend hates tall guys she is like 5'8" her previous boyfriend was even shorter than me. Once on a party some guy like 6'4" tried to seduct her and she slapped the shit out of him. So its very personal. Some girls like tall guys some not. But yeah most of the girls like taller guys this is fact.

>Quality men are in demand, because there's not that many of them
There are many employed, tall, fit and decent looking men out there, problem is this isnt "quality" to women. Quality is top 10% of men and obviously there arent many of those around

Youre delusional if you think men are in demand anywhere, id be surprised if us removing up to 50% of the male population would even make a blip on the radar

Bizarro Veeky Forums is over there --------->

you and this bitch in OP will have a son and he will be cursed by your shit genetics he will not be taller than 6"0 and theres a good chance he will be as short as you. (god help him if youre 5'1)
and when your son goes through life and girls like you at a young age shut him down and hes all depressed becaause of cunts like OP and you what are you gonna tell him?
"JUST BE YOURSELF SONG, JUST BE A NICE GENTLEMAN THERES A WOMAN OUT THERE FOR YOU"
mean while you and OP were the same cunts that made him misearable when you were young.
the irony. woman shouldnt have a voice.

Did you just call me a jew?
Its true though, what do you think women mean when they say "there are no men here"?

According to the manlet chart, 6'6" is where it gets too tall and you start looking like you're a weird lanklet unless you're some basketball player.

I'm 6'8" and I want to know if this is true.

Oh well, I attract people of all genders because I look so cute and hot in addition to being very tall.

I am so feminine looking to the point that many guys mistake me for a cute, hot and tall girl.

Good thing that girls actually see that I am a cute guy and are attracted to me.

I also have a cute girlfriend who is 4'4" but she wasn't a midget.

Well, they don't say that shit around me.

>I have a tape to measure every guy I see thus I don't base my height estimates on the most unreliable thing, my sight

Are there parties that don't allow manlets in?
Or have a manlet pit for them?

how tall is the mailman

Have you ever tried cross-dressing?
If so, any pics?
F-for scientific reasons.

I've tried once because I had to go to a girls-only party at the request of my girlfriend who thinks she may be in trouble if she isn't with people she knows and trusts

I fooled all of the girls and even the bouncers.

Sorry, no pics left of what happened, but people say I look like Taylor Swift while my girlfriend looks like Zooey Deschannel.

Here's a picture to give you an idea of what I look like, even if that isn't me.

As long as you are well built like say Tyler Mane then you're probably gonna be fine. If you're a lanky faggot then you might as well either KYS or get into Basketball.