Iran and Bitcoin?

So Iran is trying to bypass sanctions by making bitcoin a currency. Will the US state department be able to fight it? Can they still cripple the Iranian economy as they did with the banking system? Or would the use of Bitcoin make Iran untouchable?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/406960-russia-issue-blockchain-cryptoruble-putin/
news.bitcoin.com/iranian-government-bitcoin-use/
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/government-iran-preparing-adopt-bitcoin-use-inside-country/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is prob bad. Will force US

It's very clever of them, and I hope it pays out. Fuck ZOG and Trump, the jew lover.

Fuck em, BTC was made for this shit

wtf i love iran now

very good example of how the only governments that aren't incentivised to adopt decentralised cryptocurrency are the ones that have a chance to control a world currency namely USA or China

So it was the Iranians who made the anti-Bittrex threads.

Literally the worst news possible.
Literally what will make Jew owned slave vassal state (some people, mostly fat and dumb enslaved and ritually circumcised faggots refer to is as United States of America) kill BTC market.

Absolutely terrible.

Faggots who think BTC will "rise" because of this seriously need to kill themselves.

maybe for burgers

china doesn't care

Russia is doing the same thing. They are planning to release their own coin.

this is obviously fake news

I understand your line of thought, but Bitcoin was created precisely as a means to evade gov monetary control; if Iran will use it to circumvent sanctions, it is doing what it is designed to do.
If this kills Bitcoin, it never had a shot at achieving its goal to begin with and is worth 0 already.
But if the price drops only short-term and Bitcoin survives, that is as big as it gets.

Hahaha WOW GREAT - government mandated CRYPTO FUCKING CURRENCY hahhah "before you use it, you need to upload your entire biometrics on the blockchain".

Thanks Jewmerica for doing fucking filth jew bidding and fucking with Iran. You fuckin burger goys are the PLAGUE of this planet.

rt.com/business/406960-russia-issue-blockchain-cryptoruble-putin/

it's unavoidable may as well be an early adopter and increase your purchasing power

This enrages the Jew

Russia making their own
Iran adopting
Next we just need North Korea to adopt and for it to come out that ISIS is using it to buy weapons and we will see the smear campaign of the century

Don't forget Japan that basically already made it a national currency in all but name.
Fuck, it's the ATH so i sold but knowing all these news i just want to buy back now instead of waiting for a down fluctuation.
Still won't because it's bound to dip some more before building the momentum for the 7k rally.

this. unless america goes after chinese or russian miners then shit aint gonna happen

KYS, and you too faggot-OP for not providing a link.

news.bitcoin.com/iranian-government-bitcoin-use/

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/government-iran-preparing-adopt-bitcoin-use-inside-country/

It's super good news.
If Bitcoin becomes an international point of friction you can be sure the BRICS and USA will fight over this shit to control most of the supply, if they do that then the price of cryptos at large will skyrocket.

Fuck the globalists, a multipolar world is the best way to make money.

this is great. An islamic authoritarian anti-government government is the savior of our time

time to buy guys!!!!!!