Is he natty, Veeky Forums?

Is he natty, Veeky Forums?

Sure, if he were bullshark-kin.

kek at his tiny wrists

Are you serious?

>this is how men without abs cope with men with abs

i'd rather have a gut and manly wrists than look like that with wrists that belong to 13 year old school girl

Nope, also retarded proportions

Yeah, he looks like shit without a pump

6'3'' 225lbs at 10 %

Yea no.

If I had to call natty between him and his brother, he's the monk of roiding while bro is natty. pic related.

Imagine getting genetically cuckolded this hard, I would blow my brains out

I want to find the pic where his bro straight up looks like the iron pill dude. google is failing me.

i dunno bro both these guys look great to me. one might have better facial structure but it's not like the other dude couldn't be banging 10s if he wanted to

post wrist

Ehm, no. Dyel. Lats brah is obviously juicy.

Are you fucking serious?

When your face looks like that you don't need to roid.

While I think he is juicing, the fact that he is juicing in Sweden is amazing.

There are girls that like guys golden one because they feel more secure and know he won't cheat

Girls that look at him and feel pretty around him

What a worthless thing to be proud of. You had nothing to do with the size of your wrists, little man

yea?

Why does his chest look so wierd

>delts bigger than is head

are you fucking serious? of course he's natty

Why is mother nature so cruel to make one brother Uberlegen and curse the other

He's ugly and still scores qts while you post in tfw no gf threads every Friday night.

He looks good except for his hair. Why do men with weak jawline go for long hair? It looks so feminine, you look bad.

Beautiful parents easily give birth to ugly children. It's a random mix.

He'd look like a bug with short hair.
How long has he been working out? I'd believe he's natty if it's been like 8+ years or something

yeah why not? i mean trust me i've seen way uglier dudes score hotties. and they're not nearly as jacked as him

imagine if this guy had a positive, funny, alpha vibe going on for him. not too serious about anything and didn't succumb to shit tests. no reason he can't be drowning in pussy

that and his hair is fucking beautiful. no homo, but a lot of girls love that shit

>this is what DYELS actually believe

U obv haven't seen gf, she is horse face

youtube.com/watch?v=XWtDa3z-eio

@9:00

Also awkward kissing @11:45 and right after shows her body.... not impressive at all

Where's your gf?

Those are broken women, though. You don't want a woman like that.

>roiding for that

I don't do monogamous relationship user, also I have sweet tittys I can grope, but if you want I'll show u my sick it's p.big

beyeta leftists get out

this