This

boogie will die on table

dubs for proof

fat fuck deserves death

could not agree more

FUCK BOOGIE THE OXYGEN THIEF

pretty much
he should either should the fuck up about his weight or actually try to lose it

I wish him not only death, but for a prolonged and miserable one.

I watched a stream with Boogie a while back and he implied that he already has accepted his death, and purposefully has been gaining weight.

he will never lose the weight. he doesn't have the mental faculties to overcome the things which urge him to eat.

he will die a fatty, and i think he knows it.

How far back? Before he was scheduled for surgery?

it was before he was scheduled for surgery but not too long ago. like a few months.

I think fatty is a pretty cool guy. eh is a fatass and doesn't afraid of anything.

So close to quads, fuck.

popular fat people need to die to show their apologetic fanbase that obese isn't healthy

I find it hilarious how Veeky Forums started off as.

>Wow a new board for fitness, It's time for us fat guys to finally get fit! (que Squats N Oatz)
>Being fat isn't acceptable, it's wrong.
>Does anyone else think fat people are kind of lazy and disgusting?
>Wow I hate fat people, they are fat tubs of lards, they don't even want to be fit
>FAT PERSON THREAD, come here if you want to make fun of those fat fucks
> FAT PERSON HATE THREAD, I seriously hate fat people, they are disgusting, why can't they repent of their fatness?

>FAT PERSON HATE THREAD, FAT PEOPLE DESERVE TO DIE HORRIBLE DEATHS IN THE GAS CHAMBERS AS AN EXAMPLE!! IF YOU AREN'T 200LBS RIPPED AND CAN'T BENCH PRESS LMAO 3 PL8S FOR REPS I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, YOU ARE A PIECE OF HUMAN WASTE WITH INFERIOR GENETICS AND NEED TO DIE A HORRIBLE AND PAINFUL DEATH.

Pretty soon we'll have a bunch of Veeky Forums autists with a hyperdeveloped hate of fat people from FPH threads go out and start massacring fatties while chanting "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!"

>fat people continuanlly deny and excuse themselves
>the hate for fat people grows in equal result
almonds = activated

>people actually trying to lose weight
>e-famous rich bitch just makes excuse after excuse because he can't put down the fucking fork
>he constantly complains about "muh fat acceptance" being needed
fuck him & fuck you for defending his fat ass. I hope he falls off his chair again & breaks his ass so bad he's actually forced to stand for the rest of his short life

>I don't defend him, just make a remark about Veeky Forums's increasing hate for fat people.
>fuck you

ok lad.

It's "cue", you illiterate imbecile.

WHY WONT YOU PAY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE?????

I like boogie. I don't understand why fit hates him like they do. He defended a fph sub Reddit despite him being the main topic half the time. And he's pretty neutral about SJW and islam and leftists, listens to others opinions on it, doesn't jump on the bandwagon and yell bigot like most people

Does this trigger you?
youtu.be/Slaov-G2H20?t=64

FPH helped me a lot loosing weight.

I didn't want to become one of those fat fucks.

one could only dream...

>not crushing your enemies and seeing them driven before you

isnt he a cuck too

Yeah he physically cannot get it up and his wife has a black "friend" she often goes out "bowling" with

that should be motivation enough to excercise

Fat people stories were always part of Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums doesn't hate fat people who are actually trying to better themselves. If I had to guess I'd say most of this board is either a recovering or recovered fatty and are generally very supportive of newbies.

muh childhood :( muh abuse

muh UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOOOOD

you forgot that the original Veeky Forums (when it was still fitness and health) was also riddled with threads about diseases and self diagnoses and stds

I think even if he could get his dick up it would be covered by fat folds?

Life is really boring and meaningless at this point. I have tried multiple times to see the light

are you fat?

Im an edgemaster and know boogie is an enabled, pathetic piece of shit

Im kinda pulling for him though.... not sure why

i dont hate him, but if you cant see why a morbidly obese 40+ year old who emotionally manipulates 13 year olds for ad money doesnt deserve to die then you have a pretty distorted sense of justice

When did insurance drop you for being fat?

I'm betting he will die on the operating table as a bunch of doctors seemed to have turned him down for surgery but he found one cowboy who is willing to take his money and risk his life.

I can't help but hate the guy, what sort of world do we live in where some circus clown like him has an audience and can make a living from his own self destructive habits - worse, there are a bunch of 13 year old fat kids who look up to him and think it's OK to be fat because boogie made it, made worse by the fact they are still at an age where all the damage can be reversed. Boogie should be shunned, instead his degenerate behaviour is embraced.

Even if his surgery works, most of these people put the weight back on because they're still fat on the inside.

of course he defended it, he garners attention from such places, why the fuck do you think he does shit like in self-respecting people dont make a spectacle out of themselves like this, he wants more fph, not less

It is called buried penis. Try looking that shit up. Remember I warned you.

it doesn't. but being an obese landwhale does.

He doesn't have the right attitude to lose the weight. If he survives the surgery, I'm not holding my breath on him losing much.

>"I've tried all the diets known to man and I cannot stick with them"
>"The surgery isn't the easy way out, you still have to stick to a diet!"
>520lb's is the lightest he has been in 8 years since "taking his health serious" (previously was 580ish)
>8lbs smaller than 6 years ago when he met his wife.

He's had so many chances and hasn't made anything of them. The same way he rambled on about how good his new diets were is the same way he's rambling on about how good this surgery is gonna be. It's not going to change shit though.

WIDE LOAD

Don't shoot yourself user, liberals use gun suicides in their 'deaths from guns' statistics. Try poisoning yourself with a hose from your car's tailpipe into the cabin; painless, effective, easy to clean up, and doesn't spoil things for the rest of us.

As people have pointed out he's counting on the surgery to do the work for him which is extremely dangerous and a wrong way of thinking.

I've dealt with fat people my entire career as a nurse and from what I can tell Boogie is in no immediate risk of dying. He has 10 years left if he does nothing to improve and 25-35 if he makes the changes he needs to. He's just being a drama queen little bitch.

t. fat fuck

Lose weight fatty.

Kek.