Tfw pic related works more muscle and is literally better than back squats

>tfw pic related works more muscle and is literally better than back squats
why do beginners let themselves be bullied into doing hack squats by fat, autistic t-rexes when pic related and maybe front squats are all you need for strong legs and gloots?
Daily reminder that there is no point NONE in back squatting if you don't want to and don't compete in PL.
>tfw not losing 3 inches in height every month
feelsgoodman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_UxSkMZzxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit, meant back squats*
hacks squats are a gift from god.
t.eric

my nigga

They're awkward to do and my ass blocks the bar

If you have decent hammies and glutes which you should because you do deadlifts you can't do this exercise. Just do trap bar """deadlifts""" if squats are too scary for you.

people don't like behind the back excercises for obvious reasons. sure, you might hit certain muscles better but you're also fucking up others as well without really realizing it. they're awkward as fuck and you're prone to injury a lot easier.

i can't believe boardshorts roided and looks that mediocre

it's just mindblowing to me

eric bugenhagen? why did you take down all your best videos?

>trap bar isn't deadlifts xD
it depends on how you set up

My back always rounds a lot with hack squats but doesn't for deadlifts. How do I fix this?

doing oly lifts is the most you can do in a public gym without getting looked at like a retard. the barbell hack squat goes beyond this. you're a fucking weirdo and everyones gonna think you have legit autism

>how to tell if someone is a weak willed fuccboi
>part one - he makes excuses for not doing back squats while saying something else is just as good

No they don't and no it isn't. Neck yourself.

>can't do hack squats
>being a pussy
pick two

>implying I don't do hack squats.

I do.

You're just a fuccboi if you try to justify not doing back squats for any other reason than the truth. Which is that you're scared of them because they are hard.

If you admit it, then its not as bad. But trying to act like other things are better just makes you a fuccboi.

>you have to do the same exercises as me or else
yeah nah kys

Who here /steinborn/?

rounded backs don't matter as much with this exercise because the bar is loaded behind your back, and you're not actually using much of your spinal erectors to get the weight up.

>fail to maintain form
>weight rips my shoulders from my back
>die

Nice reading comprehension fuccboi. I didn't say that at all.

Fucccck that

Why would anyone seriously do that? It's impossible to keep the center of mass over the center of gravity even at moderate weights.

Wtf is that meme bar path? What kind of retard seriously does that?

Do you even hoist?

Looks even more complicated and risky than deadlifts if technique isn't done properly. Im ok with squats

I agree with you but the amount of times you've used the word fuccboi is telling of a deepseated insecurity with people more socially successful than you

I tried hack squatting a few times. I can't manage to do it without scraping the bar against my calfs and the back of my hamstrings. Tried with feet flat on the floor and on a slight angle. Just can't do it.

Superior squat master race (especially for bullshit gym with no squat racks) is Zercher squats.

>Zercher squats.
EXPLODING ELBOWS

what the fuck is going on here

bent press to squat?

The superior no rack squat
youtube.com/watch?v=M_UxSkMZzxs

Before racks

I already do deadlifts and added front squats, managed to get to 2 plate but they are getting boring.

Can I add hack squats instead of front ones, or thats too little emphasis on front part of legs.

Keep in mind I am doing full body so per day only 1 leg exercise.

unironically going to give these a go

>not just using the hex-bar

??????

I agree with the old time bodybuilders, big chests are unaesthetic and unmanly, look like tits.

t. chestlet

Is every trex mode guy at the gym a guaranteed/fit/ poster?

I've done this before. Setting up takes quite a bit of energy if you're doing your working sets.

this is how I do my rack pulls and shrugs

looks like a one way ticket to snap city