GET IN HERE FOR THE BERFDAY BOI

>people always saying everything goes downhill after 30
>was told metabolism slows after 30
>be 30, still look and feel the same as I did at 25

happy bday OP.

34 is elderly?

Cmon guys, I need this today

Thanks user!

It starts around... "around" the age of 30.
Wait a few years.

30+ is considered the Veeky Forums elders

WE ARE THE ELDERS OF Veeky Forums

Happy birthday my fellow taurus. Turning 32 on tuesday

Fuck off old losers

Noice
We're tourists

I'm 20 and have no dreams or any idea on what to do with my life

Did you eventually figure it out?

Please take your teen angst to a different thread young man.

29 here, happy bday bro.

>Did you eventually figure it out?

Nope. You'll flounder from one half-hearted endeavor to another for the next 60 years.

Just gain a skill that you can get paid for, then live as you want and plan for the future.

give him a little hope at least. There's a chance one of those half-hearted endeavors becomes whole hearted after he stops caring about finding meaning in it.

Newfags need be quite when grown folks is talking

Happy birthday my man and many more to you.

Happy berfday to you as well fellow tourist

>30
>elder
Nigger I just turned fifty.

>Geezling 40+
>Geezoid 50+
>Geezer 60+
>Geezosaur 70+
>Geezolith 80+
>Geez! 90+

Currently trying to make it brah

Thanks man
This thread welcomes you

Thanks brah

Thanks bros
I'll consider this thread a berfday win

happy berfday bruh!! Time to roid man, monday i'm pinning 2nd cycle test tren and eq, feelzgoodman.

Just because your old as fuck doesn't make you an oldfag on Veeky Forums.
You fucking faggots.

i'm 30 and i feel like 15 both physically and mentally

hey ,its my birthday too!

>24
>starting to feel my own mortality
>realizing I'm closer to 30 years old than I am middle school (my golden yearS)
>realize lots of people I grew up with have had relationships, had a kid, and then ended the relationship and are now single fathers and single mothers

Jesus. Does it get any better?

Wtf are you doing on Veeky Forums dad?

geez i sure hope that I wont be spending my time on chinese image board when im 30

How is this fitness related you old rotten failures?

That's because everything went to shit at 25yo already...

Are you fucking brand new? I've been making 30+ threads on Veeky Forums for a long add time now. You do know that muscle maturity doesn't peak until an average age of 35 years old right? Either say happy berfday or gtfo dyel newfag

ASS TIME
A LONG ASS TIME NOW
FUCK YOU AUTTO CORRECT I HATE YOU
FUCK YOU SAMSUNG I HATE YOU
FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU

only got worse for me. slowly realizing i'm getting older after each year and how fast time is flying. i can remember being in high school like it was yesterday even though it was almost 20 years ago. life sucks and it's nothing like in movies and stories you read about it.

one part of me never wants to die and would give anything to be forever young and see everything that is to come while the other part is fed up with everything and just wants it all to go as fast as possible and to find out what comes next, if anything.

Thanks man, sencerely
I'm not a cheater /fraud/ tho
I'll consider hormones one day when I can't build muscle on my own anymore
>not judging you, it's just not for me yet

>tfw no Veeky Forums sugar daddy

N-no homo.

>be 32
>done everything I ever wanted to do
Veeky Forums is the meaning of life

yep totally agree dude. i'm 31 and did my first cycle in late 2016 because i just wanted to, i was curious. When you are older it is just your personal decision, nobody is going to judge you imo.

Cool man
I've only ever met one other person with my same berfday. She was a smoking hot greasy ass latina girl. Oily skin but real hot. Would bang

That doesn't make it fitness related you fat old fuck. Kys yourself already

You will

if that were true, I'd be a thicc bear, but I'm not. I'm still a dyel twink that gets carded

Its fucking fitness related because we are all 30+ years old and all fucking exercise. You are a little kid who desnt even lift weights. So why don't you go back to your middle school class ok

>implying I haven an heroed already
Ur move cuck

I turned 25 three weeks ago.

Does it get better?

Lest hope so..

>tfw about to turn 30 in 3 months
>still feel 22ish
other than having my life together and a slightly receding hairline i don't feel any different.
i still want to go out and do dumb shit. problem is most of my friends act like they're 50. tired from jobs, relationships, some children, etc. do i just need to find younger friends i can go bang sloots with? i don't look a day over 25

just turned 25 and i kinda want to die

>34 years old
>spend birthday on Veeky Forums
Holy fuck I wont end up like this, I feel sad for you.

>30
>Veeky Forums, have HEIGHT FACE FRAME
>have great career
>my own sick bachelor pad
>make too much money
>no longer autistic, have some game
>get all the 20 year old qts mirin
>finally at my prime
>have no like-minded friends to go out with, no social life whatsoever, everyone i know has burried themselves in relationships and work
tips?

When I saw 25 I had a shit job making 10 dollars an hour, no college degree (hadn't even started), dyel 135lb skinnyfat hadn't started lifting yet, was living in a shitty place in shitty part of the country, and was on the verge of throwing my life away marrying the wrong girl.

Fast forward to 30: Almost finished with Bachelors. Moved to the west coast for career and family gains. Dream job making 6 figures. 3 years lifting/dieting has me at a physique far beyond normies. Dated many great girls and created tons of awesome memories with them.

tl:dr - Yes, life gets considerably better *when you decide to make it better*.

Browsing loli threads and posting pics of your sister, son.

I'm in a similar position. Let's hang out.. where you live bro?

You near Chicago? I'm same, 28 years old. Let's go out tonight

If you're posting itt and you haven't made at least 2 children you have failed as an organism

I was wondering when "this" guy would show up. Listen my dude, some of us don't want kids. I just started enjoying my life and having a ton of responsibility of little brats sounds awful.

what job, how did you get it?

"I'm from the Midwest and married my high school sweetheart at 22"
>the post

>sad uncle that will fall into a deep alcoholic depression before offing himself detected

Our a bodies are biological machines and they're not built to last forever. Parts will break down and stop working correctly.

31 happy birthday user. I just finished my bachelors a couple days ago after being a high school drop out..
Life isint where I want it to be yet but each day a little closer.

Remember the only man you should ever be in competition with is the man you were yesterday..

Were all gonna make it.

Freelance supply chain analyst. Got the job by emphasizing my 10 years of professional experience in lieu of a degree.

>deep alcoholic depression

If it gets that bad I'll just permablast.

>Freelance supply chain analyst
can you bullshit your way into this job?

OP, I'm turning 39 tomorrow, so FUCK YOU!!! :)

>tfw your dream job won't make you six figures

This is 100% correct!!!FACT!!! :(

Started doing this 1.5 years ago. Got into welding and still not getting anywhere. Wish I had got into it when I was in high school and could have had a comfy life since then!!!FACT!!!

Slightly jelly about graduation, but I'll wrap up my degree at 31 also. It's almost an afterthought at this point in my career, but seeing as I've been sludging through holding down a full time career + school for 5 years, invested 10's of thousands of dollars, it seems buttfuck retarted to not finish the goal I set out.

Ehh yes and no. First step is being "advanced" level expert in excel (which you can achieve via youtube and practice in about a month). That's enough to make a lot of people think you're a wizard and will get you in the door of data analytics type jobs. Enough to get you 50k a year with some charisma and good timing/luck.

But if you want to make a long term career out of it (and stop being someone elses data bitch crunching numbers in excel all day long), you have to have more abstract skills. People/team management, root cause analysis, visual story-telling of data, confident in public speaking/presenting for strategy meetings. That's the stuff that seperates the mid-tier (usually limited by low tier autism or anti-social personality) data analysts from positions that are more strategic, more visible to executives, better paying, higher ceiling, etc.

Thank you based user

Happy birthday bro, 30 here, became a dad two weeks ago.... fuck I'm getting old!

Thanks man, sorry to hear that

>lives on west coast
>makes 6 figures a year
100k on the west coast is like 50k on the east coast

>no homo

> i've had a baby
>oh, sorry man

kek

>implying that i havent already commited an hero
Replying from beyond the grave
>grave posting

30 year old reporting in

For me it didn't get better although objectively I'm doing fine

I still have lifting so that's something

Yeah well, even the Mona Lisa is falling apart..

If that's not Veeky Forums motivation then I don't know what is!

Thanks tripfag. Happy berfday to you as well! Your almost a sentinel (40)

Balcony bro, what's good my dude! You always post in my 30+ threads when I make them. Good to see ya, tripfag!
I am the op
THE OP ALWAYS DELIVERS

Many happy returns, user

>be 43
>only started working out properly a few years ago
>everyone my age is fat, bald and failing
>stronger and in better shape than kids half my age
>everyone thinks I'm a fucking Time Lord

Aging brings great rewards: yes, you deteriorate, but you can mitigate this with effort and improvement. Only kids are scared of getting old.

Grats u old fucker.

>37 reporting in

>grave posting

Happy berfday. I turned 30 last month

Living life my man. Every day progressing toward the big three parallel goals I've had for some time now: grow career, finish school, and keep making physique gains. Honestly with that much going on life is naturally very rewarding. Every day I'm doing something, if not multiple things, that bring me fulfillment knowing I'm chiseling away at a sort of master plan. That's definitely one thing lifting has helped me embrace - the long game and the rewards of delayed gratification.

True dat
a lot of these bro's don't even lift bro

Happy birthday, user! May your test stay high, and you make old man gains this year!

33 in a few days, here.

34 on the 15th coming up. Literally only show up for the funny shit that comes out of this clusterfuck of an Indonesian vibrator repair board. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Hey its my birthday too. I'm 19. I probably shouldn't even be posting in here but happy birthday birthbro.

Wew lads
all these happy berfdays
looks like we're all gonna make it brahs
I love you

EXPOSE YOUR BUTTPUSSY
>No homo

Happy birthday op, got any tips for a 21 y/o collage student?

*COLLEGE fuck

You can retake a class
You can never unsuck a dick

Don't drink it'll ruin your life

Don't be stupid