For me the hardest part is a healthy diet, it's so easy to just order take out or a fast food meal

For me the hardest part is a healthy diet, it's so easy to just order take out or a fast food meal

what do you eat on a daily basis?

Stop being a lazy fuck desu

1 can of pink salmon
small potato
leafy greens
vitamins
800 Calories

I eat whatever I want, whenever I want, in whatever quantity I want.

uhhhhh

Feels great.

2 slices of bread in the morning 1x meat, 1x eggs no butter, same shit in the afternoon, then at dinner Pasta 2x a week/ Potato, Vegies and Meat 3x a week, Saturday its a mild chead day i only eat in the afternoon because no way i get out of my bed before 11 and then i normally take away Shwaorma, and sunday is completely random most of the time i eat bread.

this sounds good for me

i forgot to put in try to avoid alchol and pop i drink only water and then once in two weeks maybe like 2 beers

what about sugarfree pop

drink water you baby

like 41251418 says water
Pop without suger still has shit that your body has a hard time processing it makes you look bloated aswell no matter if it suger free or with suger

i-ill try

My diet honestly isn't that healthy.

I just try to avoid added sugars. (All desserts and I only drink water, tea, and milk)

I do the same. Newfags don't realize that if you stay consistent with your lifts you can do this. As long as you cover your nutrition bases.

The first and biggest step is to cut both sugar and salt. Those two fuck you up the most.
Next, as you increase protein, you'll notice that you just don't get hungry as much anymore. Also, at least in Germany, it's much cheaper than eating at some fast food trash place.
For some examples; I'll usually have low-fat quark with a bit of honey, some OJ and coffee in the morning - that's the most sugar I get in the day.
Later for lunch usually a protein shake, then either some fish or pasta (usually after workout).
In the evening, maybe some cottage cheese and an hour later one or two pieces of bread with low-fat cheese and turkey breast (low fat high protein etc.).
I only drink water (got a water filter with 1,5 liter capacity so I know that I drink enough when I refill it once a day) and coffee, for party/bars I usually get whiskey neat or Absinthe/pastis, no beer or any other shit that's double as heavy without getting you drunk.
This is my specific diet, but it should give you an idea. And if that all sounds like too much work/not enough 'tasty' shit, grow the fuck up.

One day soon you figure out that 60% of what you thaught was muscle is actually fat and you what you just said is causing it

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Breakfast:
8 whole eggs and turkey bacon
Some sort of vegetable

Lunch:
Two tins of Tuna. Salmon. or Sardines w/ oil
Some sort of vegetable

Dinner:
8 whole eggs and turkey bacon again.
Some sort of vegetable

Snacks:
Protein shakes w/ flax seeds added

My diet is pretty boring. I honestly wish I didn't have to eat.

Had mcdonalds last night after lifting. I'm losing weight, putting on muscle, and increasing all my lifts.

Diet is honestly not hard and you don't need to eat 100% clean all the time.

diets the hardest part for me too, i just get so hungry when trying to cut, i can't sustain it and run out of willpower

my current approach has been not to scale back on calories necessarily, but to change what it is i am eating, focusing on eating clean and not keeping anything else in the house. there's always the temptation of grabbing something to-go, but i find i make more good choices than bad if i don't keep temptations in the house.

i eat lots of oats ( higher in fibre), along with fruit/veg + portons

Pre-workout meal:
3-4 eggs, can of mixed beans, couple of olives and 37.5g of feta cheese.

Post workout:
Protein shake.

Dinner: 200g Halloumi, vegetables, 37.5g feta cheese.

Before sleep:
500g quark.

I eat this pretty much every day when cutting, every now and then I have some chicken or other meat instead of the halloumi.

on a cut

who dat pls

Dutch? I've never seen a populace eat so much fucking bread. Fuckers live on sandwiches and the occasional potato when they want some excitement.

was that a random guess because you are correct lel its the diet of us lanky people

Forme it's not even about being lazy.
Eating good food is just one of the biggest pleasure in life.

How can you achieve giiving up on that?

You eat 16 eggs a day? Fucking what? I hate eggs I cant even eat one.

Fucking hate the dutch. I dont have a reason, I just like saying it

>16 eggs

Now he's roughly the size of a BAAAAAARGE

Meat with a few non-starchy vegetables.

Last night I cooked some coconut beef curry: coconut milk, ground beef (80% lean), onions, garlic, orange bell pepper; fish sauce, sesame chili oil, bay leaf, garlic salt, red pepper flakes, coriander, turmeric, red curry paste, garlic chili paste. Mmmmm mmmm mmm . . . got some leftovers for today and a steak ready.

Also eat a lot of bacon, eggs, pork sausage, whole roast chickens, hams, elk, etc.

I don't count calories I just lift and run and swing on this and the fat melts off slowly and steadily.

Hell yeah, since eggs are so versatile, I usually cook them a different way each meal. Sometimes I add bisquick or almond flour, blend the eggs and bacon together, and make a big ass pancake. Topped with sugar-free syrup.

I actually disagree. It's a lot easier to commit 1 hour to food prep a week and not have to worry about it, then to go out and order fast food or get delivery and have to wait by the door, etc.

well said senpai
>"diet is more important than what you do at the gym"
is the biggest meme in lifting. Anyone with some own experience knows that cardio is much more important when it comes to bodyfat (as long as you're not eating an american diet kek)

related, I've been eating clean as fuck and going hard last ~2 weeks and I've lost some muscle because I haven't been getting the usual extra trash calories from sweets etc. Diet is a fucking meme lads, remember this

i can't go from 0 eggs a day to 16 bro...

On a daily basis?

Rice, beans, 4 eggs, whole milk, chicken, peanuts, peanut butter, bread and greek yorgut, when I manage to get some cottage cheese I eat that too.

I like my diet desu, on a cut its pretty much the same but less. I know I have to eat vegetables tho its just that seasoning sucks

>is the biggest meme in lifting
this so fucking much

but wait...

>cardio for weight loss

you ruined it, its calories = calories out. You can eat pizza and candy and lose weight if you stay below maintenance

For real just go to El Pollo Loco that's what I do. I get chicken breasts they are only 180 calories. They're like $3 a piece though.

How is it the biggest meme? The reason most people fail is because they have a shit diet. Not eating enough calories and protein for one

food prep how and what?

Thanks to the white background I thought she had no feet and got hard.

wtf dude

Breakfast:
4dl Oatmeal porridge (Takes about 2 min to prepare)
1 Banana
Brotein shake on the mornings I work out

Lunch + Dinner:
Beef knuckles (as cheap as chicken, but tastes better) and frozen veggiemix slowcooked + rice. (Takes about 30 min to prepare every second day)

So I spend an average of 20 min each day preparing food, and I eat ~3200kcal a day. It's also cheap as fuck, and because I buy different veggiemixes I get every vitamin and mineral I need over the course of a week.

I meant 4dl of oatmeal, which turns into more porridge than 4dl.

I eat a plain chicken bean and rice burrito for lunch every day, 6$ cad

Usually some whey in the morning and a breakfast cookie

Tuna, cheese, crackers, oat muesli at night along with some milk

Trying to eat as cheap as possible but fuck packing lunches

Boiled eggs breakfast , bean and spinach steamer lunch(bag of frozen veggies) baked chicken leafy greens and potatoes dinner

>having to choose between good food and healthy food

learn to cook you mongoloid

- I almost never drink anything that isn't coffee, low fat milk or water.

- I eat 1 - 2 bananas in the morning or usually with protein shake. Usually nothing else sweet for rest of day.

- I sometimes eat microwaved whole eggs in the morning, sometimes put raw egg white egg beaters into my protein shake.

- I eat pieces of well-cooked and pre-cooked refrigerated meat, chicken, tuna steak, beef stew chunks, in ziplock bag the rest of the day. I basically live off this for the most part.

- Sometimes salad with no dressing just lime juice and vegetables like carrots and tomato here and there.

- Sometimes I have a little rice with lime juice and vegetables.

- I drink lots of water and take normal recommended amount of creatine gives me a boost.

- Sometimes if I need an extra boost because I'm tired but want to get through a workout I drink a small red bull. It just perks me up a bit. I need to to drink it right before the workout though cuz the crash comes in about 1.5 hours which is about how long my workouts are.

- I also ride my bike a lot on non-workout days which helps with metabolism, so I hear.

post pic
why should any one listen to your cuckoldesque advice nerd?

Breakfast: 5 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of wholemeal toast with peanut butter, 1/4 cup of oats and a banana

Lunch: 250g of Quorn mince, handful of spinach and 250g of steamed brown rice

Post workout: 1 scoop of whey in 300mls of milk

Dinner: 250g of Quorn mince, 100g of pasta and 1/3 cup of pasta sauce

Easyyyyyy