/CBT/ - The other threads are dead and derailed

/CBT/ - The other threads are dead and derailed.

Stats?
>180cm/75kg

Short term goals?
>"Toning" up for summer :^)

Long term goals?
>Getting big

Time lifting?
>1 year

What should i work on moving forward lads? Right now im just maintaining while cutting but wanna get big in the winter.

Stats
>6'3, 191lbs

Short term
>eat more

Long term
>eat even more

Time lifting
>since January seriously but I lifted all 4 years of highschool thru weights class so started off not too bad

Advice fit?

work on ur height bud

solid asthetics, need more traps and forearms

>advice fit?
try lifting

200 lbs, 5'11" master race

Getting a thicker neck and cutting down a tad bit

getting bigger and mostly more asthetic

1 year 10 months

>"toning" for summer

Short term goal is eating more
Long term goal is connor murphy mode

175 cm, ~75 kg, soon 2 years lifting

mirin pecs

You're a big guy

Routine?

second this

push pull

fuck legs

5 11 175

i remember you, did you get bigger?

Just posted in the other thread
>205 to 187
Goal is 175 before I start bulkan

meh not really... ive still been around the same thing for past year or so.. maybe a smidge but not much

5'9 @75
Just want to be a little leaner and work on strength.lifting for 4 years

Looking good dudes

Forgot pic

Good job escaping skinnyfat. Did you PPL?

Thanks! And yeah, I did and am still doing PPL

post routine fampai. I wanna try PPL, but I'm not sure what to do. same height, and around the same weight of your before pic

made it
checked

> 6'7" ~235 lbs
> Short term cutting down to 225
> Long term goal is to be 245 lbs and lean
> 3 years lifting, 6 month injury, now back 7 months

Felt like shit last week so I took this week off of lifting. Hoping to get back to it next week. Rates?

>6'7"

start roiding so you can look like this guy

5'7, 160lbs
Looking to get down to 150-155
Trying to get ready for a cruise but I can't stop eating pizza

This is the PPL I do

Accidentally posted the uncropped version, my bad. But yeah that's the one.

Holy shit mirin height

why would you want to look like this

180cm 78kg

SQ : 120kg skipped leg day for a long time, working up to 150

BP : 120kg 1RM

OHP : ~65kg, never tried 70

DL : 200kg went up fairly easily a month ago

6'2.25

Bench: 255
Squat: 340
Deadlift: 430

21 years old. Can I start my basic test cycle yet? I wanna get strong af

Damn, you really don't look like you put up those numbers.

>that body
>those lifts

I do lol i'm just tall and have long limbs.

apt analysis

That puts you at a disadvantage for bench and squat and the muscles used for both of those look almost untrained.

i think you may have low test, why do you look DYEL?

don't believe these e stats

idk what you want me to say lol it's the truth.

Stats?
>5'9 167, probably 10-12%bf atm.

Short term goals?
>Finish this 9 month bulk then tighten up for summer

Long term goals?
>Reach genetic/natty limit somewhere around end of year 4, approx 170lb @ 8% BF.

Time lifting?
>3 years

3D DELTS
D

D
E
L
T
S

This looks like bales physique from American psycho if you gain a bit, nice insertions
Pecs are behind
Not much to give advice on

Big guy, something seems a bit off though. Forearms seem pretty big, not sure.

I'm 80kg at 6ft, think I'll just keep bulking through summer.

fuck off

Stat
>1m73 ~70 Kg

Short term goals?
>Getting ride of my spot with a better diet (let me dream)

Long term goals?
>"never" loose muscle

Time lifting?
> years

Might as well cut forever desu
S-still feeling gross and shitty tho

6ft
From 186lbs to 172lbs

Stats
>183cm, 72kg

Short term
>lower bf%

Long term
>bigger and leaner

Time lifting
>9 months

any advice besides eating less and more lats?

>eating less
>at 72kg and supposedly 6ft

Depressed and binge eating (forearms in particular are looking chubby) but jumped on this 'virgin killer sweater' bandwagon to feel somewhat desirable.

6'2
I just don't want to be fat anymore.
Also traps are MIA.

i dont think i've ever seen a black female on fit before.

show squat booty

I don't squat

Mirin the transformation, respect the PPL routine, I hope to follow in ur footsteps

Wasted

nice

would fug/10

thats like seeing a unicorn around here

Would BLEACHED

160lb 6ft
Started new concrete job today. Pay is shit, got a rash, and coworkers are mostly dumbfucks. Worked hard manual labor 6 hours in the morning, came home and did hill sprints and 200 push-ups.

Side note: I thought manual labor would be hard, like exercise, and it isn't. Seriously, it just feels like a timesuck and makes me depressed thinking about how much more money I could make waiting tables at a fancy restaurant. It is good motivation to go to college though. Gonna study my ass off for finals so I don't need to be a filthy proletariat for the rest of my life.

THOSE DIGITS

5'10
I'm currently doing PHUL for my sholders and calves. Does anyone have a good bulking breakfast meal? I'm having a hard time stuffing my face.

good as always my dude

5'9 187

Before was end of fall semester. After was about a month ago, so around a 4 month time lapse. I took around 7 months off from lifting before doing starting it back up and making habitual, so alot of the gains was muscle memory.

seriously good work user, height/weight?

I don't think this is as many kcals as it says it is, but it still has a shit ton.
Also, ever think about being a qt bottom for another twink that is 3 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier?

Kill me

Noice, would worship your beefy thighs.

I can't get my pecs to grow, I can bench 225 for reps and incline around 180 but it still looks like shit.

user please, I just want to get bigger. Degeneracy has no place in my life.

you're not an ounce above 160 lbs, why even lie about shit like this you insecure skeleton. T. 6'3" guy that knows ht/wt proportions, my arms were 2" bigger than yours at fucking 170 entry otter

My chest grew a lot more when I switch from 3x5 Bench to 4x8 on DB flat and Incline on the days I hit chest.

strength=/=size, it's fully believable. He has good lifts but small muscles and high fat, it happens to most who think SS is enough for muscle growth

I had been doing 5x5 flat barbell and 4×8 dumbbell incline, I'll have to start doing more accessories I guess.

D E T R O I T
E
T
R
O
I
T

> 178cm/78kg
> slim the belly down, get 6pack
> get huge
> 1 year

give tips for getting 6pack and slimmer belly?

haven't updated that very recently

>tattoo switched sides

Nice try, faker.

I weighed myself at the gym all week and it fluctuated from 191 to 195 there you got me.

Idk why I'd lie.

Mirin bro I'm starting back up from a back injury myself you made some nice progress fast. Did you change your diet when you started lifting more consistently again?

Hot. Now send nudes, please?

Cutting 10 more lbs

...Routine?
We have almost the same leg structure, but mine are all flab. Its uncanny.
Mirin arms.

? Dude i want to fuck him and im not even gay

150 lbs 5'10
skelly last year

This is for the special workout

> Never heard of taking a picture of a reflection within a mirror

Woaw, routine?

Looking good man

I'm really starting to feel the body dysmorphia set in after a few months of browsing this board. Before this board I would have been like, wow, OP looks fucking incredible, I wish I had that physique. And now I just think, jesus, I have a fucking long way to go-- OP looks pretty good but he has some work to do before he gets really admired...
What the fuck have you guys done to my brain

Thanks brah. We're all gonna make it.

routine?

>be me
>see cbt thread
>instantly think to myself
>I bet that faggit balcony is gonna be there
>posting his stupid 4x4 pics
>blogging about some bullshit
>click thread
>euphoria

>5'9 167, probably 10-12%bf atm.
>Finish this 9 month bulk
what kind of delusion is this lol

I try to deliver user. Glad I could help!

Idk why everyone hates you, maybe you should use this as an opportunity to leave this place

Post body

I know this is a CBT thread but can I get a /facial aesthetics general/ rolled into this? I think i'm a solid 8, 8.5 on a good day.

Actually in London lol

5ft 143lbs. Yes that's make sure me very very overweight but I'm not going to worrying about that until I look like this again (used to starve myself/ex bulimic)

Thank you so much

I currently work on a farm and play a lot of DDR. As a teen I volunteered at a riding school for 9 years and used to ride horses every week. Rising trot really builds your thighs which I hated but I'm trying to stop fighting and embrace my build now. Pulling hay carts uphill and dealing with hay/straw/feed deliveries every month has been my exercise. Each delivery involves carrying and stacking overhead about 1.5 metric tonnes over the course of just under an hour. Mucking out horses and sweeping the yard every day builds strong arms.

Dropped pic (me at BMI of 20 rather than the current 28 ish)

That's a goofy smile and a very poor job cutting you out of the background, but if we're going by face alone, I'd definitely say yes if you asked me on a date.

cute in a goofy happy puppy kind of way, marriage material only going by looks

i've posted my physique in this thread and i want you to know that as i was coming back to check my responses i found your image so enticing that I whipped out my cock and furiously masturbated until i busted all over my gym shorts.

that's all