Sirs, have you considered buying coss? Very good value good price and it will moon very hard I can guaranteed it

Sirs, have you considered buying coss? Very good value good price and it will moon very hard I can guaranteed it.

weekly dividends it is a no brainer

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mBsN8K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice double bluff

You must be crazy to want to buy this shitcoin COSS. Everyone knows that the next coin to pump to the heavens is Metaverse ETP.

Get your shit right. Get rich and don't stay poor.

>not sure if covert FUD or actual Pajeet Sri Rahmavishnudesignatedshit Double Bluff

what if he wants us to think that he wants us to think that he wants us to think that he wants us to think this is fud but is actually a shill

Holy shit fuck off.

hmm, what to think of this... should I buy or sell?

sell me cheap plz

Join discord.gg/mBsN8K

No

COSS will moon begin next year
prepare your wojaks

ACCUMULATION PHASE NEAR END

Would have been nice to have about 100k~200k coss :/

just buy it now, will not get much cheaper anyway

You must be crazy to buy this shitcoin . Everyone knows that the next coin to pump to the heavens is Metaverse ETP.

dude your making a perfectly primed coin look like shit before its moon mission. stfu

>not buying COSS at discount
man i soon have my 300k COSS, super comfy

Stay the fuck away from this coin lest you make the same mistake I did. I'm down 70% on my investment. This coin is fucked. The volume on the exchange is laughable and with no volume and a God awful UI, nobody wants to go near it.

dude, all they have to do is pimp up the interface and get a few new and unique coins

me too user, bought at 20 cents hbu? I just hope the team can make the site faster and upgrade the UI and maybe we can start seeing more volume

Dear Lord,

Let us hope that Rune Evensen, visionary and founder of COSS, understands that he needs to improve his retarded exchange ASAP...

Supposedly they're adding a FIAT gateway soon. Big if true.

Same price mate, thankfully I only put 2 eth into it. A UI Overhaul is needed as soon as possible otherwise other exchanges are going to leave it in the dust.

That is kind of the reason I bought in in the first place, the site is clearly under construction and they are still ironing out the token dividends from scanned wallets. Also to feels close to bottoming out.

You must be crazy to want to fuck off. Everyone knows that the next coin to fuck off to the heavens is fuck off.

Get fuck off shit right. Get rich and don't fuck off.