I got tricked into buying Cindicator

I got tricked into buying Cindicator

Same... on the pump... should i kill myself?

How deep are you into this? I've lost about 400 bongs so far. Now would be a great time to buy some more, but I already over budgeted.

the irony is the cindicator team believe thier coin is so important that almost no exchange is good enough... Any negative and exchange discussion got banned. Russians are so oppressed, no freedom of speech so it is normal to them. those russians are jokers and delusional.

Cindicator is gonna blow the FUCK up. November 5th. Cap this morons.

Why

Chill the fuck out and wait for Bitfinex (Was going to be, but no US so no), Bittrex, or Polo. One of the 3 is going to happen veery soon.

What are your predicted prices for then?

They had a prediction in their App, I think it was either 0.1 or 0.2, so that. This was to happen by like early Nov.

>their app predicts the price of its own token
Really makes you think

The Cindicator team is kinda autistic, but they do like dropping hints here and there. I have faith in them, reluctantly.

You just can't think of them as your typical crypto startup.

- Asked to be delisted from ED
- Asked HitBTC to delist their token
- Rejected Binance

Yeah, no other team goes so far to fuck their own token holders' shit up.

Why do you think they would even be remotely interested in any of those pajeet-tier/Chink exchanges.
Do the fucking Math.

I got tricked into buying OMG months ago. Feels so fucking bad man. Shit.

if etherdelta has any power to "delist" coins, then we need a real decentralized exchange where this can't happen.

They don't, It was just removed from the drop down list, so it's hard to find for the average normie.

cut losses go all in on a shitcoin pump buy omg when its even cheaper

Cuckinator

The Power... What a fucking moron. Learn to Delta.

If you think the autism ends here, trust me, it goes deeper. If you want to join their discord, prepare to write a fucking essay on why you're worthy.

Pic is about exchanges

When did she make this comment?

Very recently, pop over in the telegram and scroll up a bit you should see it.

this coin is literally worthless

doesnt do anything except "access deeper features" of cindicator products. nothing at all to appreciate coin value. DUMP immediately into something with a future and that isnt run by autistic sociopathic devs

i would recommend MOD RLC REQ, fuck it even MTP at this price.

Good one pajeet, try your shill elsewhere.

Someone convince me it will break the ath

Bought at twice the current price, but it was still very low. Holding being hopeful for $0.2-0.3.

only bag holders defense this coin while deep down they just want to get rid of the bag. The team is stupid (want to delist from ED, wtf) and insufferable. The coin used on their trivia app which has bounty (more coin enter the market --> price reduce).

Reddit and telegram are pretty much death. Just stay away.