That guy who does legs

>that guy who does legs

why waste your time doing leg workouts? Just ride a bicycle instead of driving a car you lazy fucks

>killing your upper gains by doing cardio for lower gains
bravo braavosi

LOLOLOLOL XDDD
well meme'd my friend
Put me in the screenshot

Dem.digits

cycling doesn't kill gains it enhances them

>implying bicycling doesn't make your legs big and strong

This, I get my leg workout in before I even get to the gym

> Use legs to stand and walk all day.
> Overtrain legs by doing squats.
> Never fully recover.

I'm pretty sure the only way to get big legs is to use steroids or use a scooter to get around.

>tfw I'm on my feet 10 hours a day at work squatting down and picking up heavy boxes and walking around factory
>tfw don't have a car so walk for miles everyday

I don't do leg days at the gym because I use my legs way too much in my daily life

Hahahahahahahaha how the fuck is leg day real hahahaha nigga just ride a bike like nigga pedal harder haha

Iktf bro. I'm a brick layer and I'm constantly using my legs to bend down and lift and climbing up and down ladders all day

This

Leg day is for lazy people who don't use them in everyday life

The 3rd day in a week squatting or doing any leg workout in almost two years and I put up 245x8 when my past max was 215x10
Is the secret to building strong legs not working legs?

This. The more I do legs the weaker they get

I only do legs once a week because I enjoy it desu. Front squats are fun af to do. Back squats aren't bad either.

This also an extreme cyclist who only does cylcing. It's like showing a picture of a power lifter and saying "you'll look like this fat fuck if you list weights, full stop"

Cyclists are all skinny lanklets dude, it doesn't make your legs big at all.

I've seen plenty of people who ride bicycles, even quite heavy cycles, with Auschwitz legs. I've seen the same dudes start squatting and have their legs blow up like crazy, but up until they start doing that nothing.

1/10

I've seen more squatters who look dyel as fuck than any other group of people

Squatting isn't some skeleton key to gains

You got to get used to it. I know with both those jobs it can be difficult because you're getting pushed to work harder and harder, but they won't replace squats.

All I can suggest is eating more (esp if you're young), and trying to keep your day to day work as concentric as poss. Eliminate eccentric movements where you can. It'll make you significantly less tired.

Think about shit like reverse sled pulls. Classic concentric only exercise.

Squatters can't even afford housing, never mind proper food. What do you expect?

Top kek autistic as fuck

tfw when naturally born with larger muscular calves, but also a manlet with shorter than normal shins so my calves actually look too big and I can't fucking fix it

>Not becoming morbidly obese before you start lifting
Then every day is leg day

Sup chicken legs.

Lmao. How can one person be so delusional?

Definitely

I have naturally thicc lower body from being a fatty. I'm working only on my upper body now during my cut. When i approach 15% I'll start hitting legs. They grow much quicker anyway. No point in wasting time on it now, better get that swole upper bod

Tyler pls.

Top kek

>Just ride a bicycle instead of driving a car you lazy fucks
I do this.
Take your preworkout and start peddling to the gym.
By the time you get there the blood should be flowing and the caffeine has kicked in.